Bank Transfer Payment

Joolz

@Joolz 

i just tried to join and I didn’t see the bank transfer option I ended up with a order number and telling me

to post my payment to a PO Box address. I’d like to pay via bank transfer if it’s not too late. 

2 hours ago, Dodgee said:

I'm having the same problem @rufus I've just downloaded Firefox and am gonna try setting to desktop and see if that works...

Glad it's not just me having trouble! Thought I must be being daft!

Same here, using chrome, reset/delete order 783 please until we get a work-around, thanks @Joolz

Had a read of the subbie seeds picture thread yesterday, some excellent bud resulting from the seeds, looks like top quality genetics! 

10 minutes ago, Jammo85 said:

@Joolz 

i just tried to join and I didn’t see the bank transfer option I ended up with a order number and telling me

to post my payment to a PO Box address. I’d like to pay via bank transfer if it’s not too late. 

Same,using firefox on a pc

Just now, lurkerMK1.03 said:

Same,using firefox on a pc

No good on a iPhone? 

If not il try later today when I get home 

I've reset all requested subs

Not sure why some of you cant see the option :unsure:
I've tested it in firefox and chrome on my pc and samsung galaxy 7 and it works fine

must be a cult of apple issue or you need to clear your browser cache, it could also be due to any browser plug-ins such as adblock or script block

I've also added the bank payment details to the original purchase option so hopefully thats sorted it for anybody having issues

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, Joolz said:

I've reset all requested subs

Not sure why some of you cant see the option :unsure:
I've tested it in firefox and chrome on my pc and samsung galaxy 7 and it works fine

must be a cult of apple issue or you need to clear your browser cache, it could also be due to any browser plug-ins such as adblock or script block

I've also added the bank payment details to the original purchase option so hopefully thats sorted it for anybody having issues

Brilliant, all done and transferred. 

I did it on laptop with Microsoft Edge 

there was no option to choose it, just after completion there details where there (account number) which wasn’t when I tried on laptop. 

Anyway that’s the best £20 I’ve ever spent. Last few weeks your community has saved my first grow and turned them into healthy young plants. Thanks again. 

• Like 7

I have just managed to do a bank transfer on my IPad ok for some B Line seeds, I have read it’s pretty mad crazy sativa weed, sounds great.

@JoolzI want to get some ESB at some point, are there many packs left? Thank for putting the link up, I honestly didn’t realise there was a shop.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

I want to get some ESB at some point, are there many packs left?

yeah quite a few and I can get plenty more :yep:

4 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

Thank for putting the link up, I honestly didn’t realise there was a shop.

thank you for using the shop, most people don't know we've got one lol, perhaps i need to mention it more often lol

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Joolz said:

thank you for using the shop, most people don't know we've got one lol, perhaps i need to mention it more often

I only stumbled across it today because you mentioned it in the op lol , perhaps put up something in the ad banners mate?

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 5

I missed the bank transfer option too. :wallbash: Any chance you can reset my request and I'll sign up with a bank transfer. 

11 hours ago, Subliminal Criminal said:

i put sum money in the pot

thanks mate, your support is appreciated :yinyang:

• Like 2