Bank Transfer Payment

Joolz

Just now, Jstaff said:

@Joolz #2041 just paid, put me back some animal biscuits please.

i just had a pack of these arrive, thanks joolz for the prompt service, i know you haven't been feeling great lately mate and i wasn't expecting them for a while with that and your crappy post office. i hope you are feeling a little better today :)

and i received a very generous 16 seeds :notworthy: 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, wethefreed said:

Hi Joolz. Just paid for order #2045 could I please have ukcheese x gelato. Many thanks

Cool choice:yep:

• Like 2

Hi @Joolz subscription payment should have gone through now after spending half of last night tearing the house apart looking for my card reader :wallbash:  its order #2055 and could I please get the   ukcheese x gelato  seeds if there are still some available.

Ta

• Like 2

Is it possible to defer the seeds ? 

Not in a position to grow for a while but would like to support the site

• Like 2

I think some members do select some but not all their lifers and wait for summat to come along. I can imagine joolz marking up bits of paper like when yer mam sent you to the shop with a milk token to buy groceries and the shopkeeper would write on the back how much you had left. Eeeee the poor good old days ....

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ComfortablyDumb said:

Is it possible to defer the seeds ? 

Not in a position to grow for a while but would like to support the site

You can sub for a lifetime and pick your 7 choices as and when they appear,

so if you only want to sub for a year then I guess you could wait to request your seeds.

Hope this answers your question :yep:

Added: as @mikeydoughnut just got in before me :D 

Atb

:yinyang:

Edited by Shumroom
Eta
  • Like 2