Bank Transfer Payment

Joolz

It’s just a mechanism to prevent you holding Mr.TSB accountable should it be a Nigerian lottery win you’re trying to claim.

Once yer recipient is on there you’re good for any other purchases. I just clear it wi joolz that the deets are the same and send the money over. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

It’s just a mechanism to prevent you holding Mr.TSB accountable should it be a Nigerian lottery win you’re trying to claim.

Once yer recipient is on there you’re good for any other purchases. I just clear it wi joolz that the deets are the same and send the money over. 

Thanks mate, just done it. 

• Like 2

On 13/01/2021 at 3:14 PM, Revive said:

@Joolz bank transfer made to sub the site reference #1987

Do you sent confirmation of payment recieved?

Thanks dude :yep:

Nice, I remember you joined around the same time i did:yep:

What subbie beans you got your eye on?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

Nice, I remember you joined around the same time i did:yep:

What subbie beans you got your eye on?

Hey dude.. I ain't sure to be honest.. I have asked joolz if any are suited for outdoor as I dont do indoors these days... there is no info as to whats what so waiting on his feedback.. bout yourself  anything take your fancy? There's some funky strains about these days makes me wish I had an indoor setup.. sadly my bollox ain't that big these days mush, still got burn marks on my fingers ;)

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

Hey dude.. I ain't sure to be honest.. I have asked joolz if any are suited for outdoor as I dont do indoors these days... there is no info as to whats what so waiting on his feedback.. bout yourself  anything take your fancy? There's some funky strains about these days makes me wish I had an indoor setup.. my bollox ain't that big these days mush, still got burn marks on my fingers ;)

I went for the UK Chese clone only X Gelato 33 clone only, Will probably grow a little one along side my main cbd plant on the next run.

Hopefully some of the outdoor lads subscriber's see this and can give you some 1st hand experience from the sub selection.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Military Grade said:

I went for the UK Chese clone only X Gelato 33 clone only, Will probably grow a little one along side my main cbd plant on the next run.

Hopefully some of the outdoor lads subscriber's see this and can give you some 1st hand experience from the sub selection.

UK cheese clone will always catch my eye even as a X... that was my money maker way back in the day.. grew that out for about a 10 stretch and yes it was deffo the real deal exodus.. anything cheese these days just hasn't cut it bro.. however sounds like it will be a tasty number with the gelato X.. I will love to hear how that turns out for ya.. yeah I could talk to the lads on here who provide the seeds in the subbies section but not arsed really have enough beans to fill my plot.. but you no what they say... never look a gift horse in the mouth ;)

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Revive said:

UK cheese clone will always catch my eye even as a X... that was my money maker way back in the day.. grew that out for about a 10 stretch and yes it was deffo the real deal exodus.. anything cheese these days just hasn't cut it bro.. however sounds like it will be a tasty number with the gelato X.. I will love to hear how that turns out for ya.. yeah I could talk to the lads on here who provide the seeds in the subbies section but not arsed really have enough beans to fill my plot.. but you no what they say... never look a gift horse in the mouth ;)

I've not had the pleasure if growing the clone only of cheese, but i did smoke a hell of a lot of it back in the day. i only lived a stones throw away from Luton, I've not had the real cheese to smoke in about ten years sadly. never came across anything that smelt or tasted like ever since.

Will be interesting to see how the cross comes out. might have to buy a new carbon filter lol

Good luck to ya fella for the summer this year:yep:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

I've not had the pleasure if growing the clone only of cheese, but i did smoke a hell of a lot of it back in the day. i only lived a stones throw away from Luton, I've not had the real cheese to smoke in about ten years sadly. never came across anything that smelt or tasted like ever since.

Will be interesting to see how the cross comes out. might have to buy a new carbon filter lol

Good luck to ya fella for the summer this year:yep:

Your right bro.. I always say once you had the real deal you no it cause nothing will come even remotely close.. lots claim to have smoked the real deal and when they talk of other types being quite similar I know they haven't..  like big budda cheese lol to me they were worlds apart.. well I hope it rewards you with something propper stinky and tasty all the same.. sweet bro.. yeah fingers are twitching for the season to come if honest.. lockdown is doing canister in at the mo.. fuk it ill clean the windows again lol.. best of luck dude :yinyang:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Joolz Same as above mate. #1985. Payment went through on 21st according to my bank. But I haven't had an email with further instructions and my subscriber badge has gone off.  I have some pictures to upload, already resized to subby sizes and won't be able to post them lol 

• Like 1

@Joolz. Can you check payment received for order 2014, bank transfer went through Monday, but have never received any further notification. Thanks 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Faetheshire said:

@Joolz. Can you check payment received for order 2014, bank transfer went through Monday, but have never received any further notification. Thanks 

I've pm'd you mate :yep:

Just now, FlowerofScot said:

@Joolz. Can you please also check payment received for order 2000 cheers.

just answered you email :yep:

• Like 2