Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

12 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

Not sure mate.

i've never tasted it, there is part of me that wants to now but I don't want a room full of dirty fanny! lol

Think ill pass ..... you can just tell he’s preying on the hype smokers who don’t really know shit lol

Just now, Rampa Green said:

Probably just used to much fish mix 

Just looking at that video, if that’s an official sample you’d think sherb and his team wouldn’t be making mistakes like that....

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Timbuds373 said:

Heres the video 

:yep: thanks mate!

Will be interesting to see the results on the test runs. There is not a single mention of that taste profile in the promotional videos of the New. I'm guessing he bred the fanny out of it for this release!? :unsure:

17m 30 onwards, you'll hear the best description ever for a weed review. lol

"taste...." I won't spoil it!

Edited by GreenPirate
  • Like 3

Just now, GreenPirate said:

:yep: thanks mate!

Will be interesting to see the results on the test runs. There is not a single mention of that taste profile in the promotional videos of the New. I'm guessing he bred the fanny out of it for this release!? :unsure:

I don’t think the new is gonna be bad by any means. Like I said before nothing from HSO is that I’ve ever experienced.

But for what it is it’s just seriously overpriced. No fem seeds are worth that much. Even more so when you know how long Cookies genetics have been on the market.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, G'n'E said:

I don’t think the new is gonna be bad by any means. Like I said before nothing from HSO is that I’ve ever experienced.

But for what it is it’s just seriously overpriced. No fem seeds are worth that much. Even more so when you know how long Cookies genetics have been on the market.

I doubt it will be bad. Those two must have been either taking the piss or had a really shitty sample.

I'm not sure if it would sell more or less with that description on taste lol the amount of twisted people out there, might be a flavour profile to explore. :unsure:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

I doubt it will be bad. Those two must have been either taking the piss or had a really shitty sample.

I'm not sure if it would sell more or less with that description on taste lol the amount of twisted people out there, might be a flavour profile to explore. :unsure:

Surely if that was the market there going after they would of named the strain old smelly flange or something?

• Like 3

Just now, nl5 said:

Surely if that was the market there going after they would of named the strain old smelly flange or something?

I'd be tempted to grow that just for the name lol

"what ya smoking"

"old smelly flange!"

lol

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

Bad sample is what I’m guessing. We all know how a lot of those *Cali* strains just have the packaging with any old weed stuffed inside.

could you imagine new strains with the smell of bodily odours lol

Sweaty Fanny Haze 

• Like 2

Just now, G'n'E said:

Bad sample is what I’m guessing. We all know how a lot of those *Cali* strains just have the packaging with any old weed stuffed inside.

could you imagine new strains with the smell of bodily odours lol

Sweaty Fanny Haze 

lol

I'm not a Haze fan but i'd grow that out just for the name.

"sweaty fanny haze"

"sorry?!??"

"sweaty fanny haze. Take a deep pull, sweaty on the inhale, fanny lingers in the mouth.. then a hazy exhale!"

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Timbuds373 said:

Heres the video 

I was waiting for this. Caught the video last night and that report had me in stitches. Not the best introduction for Sherbinski into the UK market.

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

I was waiting for this. Caught the video last night and that report had me in stitches. Not the best introduction for Sherbinski into the UK market.

Kind regards 

Mark..

lol:)

We have loads of people in the UK that love dirty fanny, he'll be right at home mate!

Did any dirty fanny tastes pop up in your sample?

*tries to say that with a straight face*

this really is the thread that keeps on giving!

• Like 1

Just now, GreenPirate said:

lol:)

We have loads of people in the UK that love dirty fanny, he'll be right at home mate!

Did any dirty fanny tastes pop up in your sample?

*tries to say that with a straight face*

this really is the thread that keeps on giving!

Loving how well versed you are in the art of a stinky stanky fanny :fart:

• Like 1

lol teenage years, I was not fussy back then!

I'd smoke anything back then, brickweed, resin with plastic in it, dirty fanny...

• Like 6

@HSO-Mark Thanks. Just had a call, postmans been to my safe addy and safely delivered a nice wooden box of "the new" .  Feels like a great responsibility has been placed on my shoulders. I'll do my best to get them started asap so we can really get to know what they're all about.  It has become a "monkeypig" signed pack, so I will be willing to listen to offers for the pack (starting at about one million dollars:))large.IMG_0353.jpg

Edited by monkeypig
  • Like 4