Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

17 minutes ago, panik said:

feel sorry for mark being involved in this crap

I do. Mark is an absolute stand up chap as far as I'm concerned and I've always said that. I'm sorry for him and it should be noted that you can't and shouldnt shoot the messenger and id like to think we've all made it clear enough in this thread that it bears no mark on him. Mark had to post this and he has handled the criticism of the brand he represents extremely well. 

I'd be miffed but understand if my boss got me to do the same. 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 14

Mark do you want a Job at RGSC,.. ? ;) could do with a guy like ya self to answering the lynch mob on here at times lol 

• Like 13

27 minutes ago, panik said:

he’s in the studio today in New York making beats , hope there’s not a tune coming out for the New lol 

remake of this  "plants not hot" lol

• Like 6

lol

oh man, this fucking topic has nearly killed me a few times.

lol@stayup4ever "she said babe, water your veg room..I said don't worry, rooms not hot!"

• Like 7

@HSO-Mark a question if you would be so kind,as far as you were made aware were the plants actually tested?Grown out in number over time,as in genuinely tested?

• Like 7

I've already asked that @Ch@ppers

Its maybe a page or two back like....

@HSO-Mark I admire your candour mark.  It was always going to be a bit of a shit storm.  For what it's worth I've never smoked anything from dinafem or hso that has disappointed.  I've not grown many but I've smoked a great many.  Those brands are rock solid without any endorsements such as this.  If anything its tarnishing what is a strong brand already.  Best of luck chap.

;)

• Like 10

@HSO-Mark 'Binski needs the cut I have of your Amherst Sour D, she had rain on her, no water all summer, still fucking produced from top to bottom!! 5.5ft of sticky stinky frosty goodness that confused a few people in my area "where do you get your flavaz/medical from?"

Give 'Binski the elbow!

Shit, i'll come on board for a lot less, just give me axx to some nice big NFT tables and the way I have it setup, double pump backup, i'll never pull a 'Binski on you! A nice house, reasonable wage, i'm yours :P

• Like 2

So what about that cmog?  Great weed.

Lovely puff. Thanks for that..

I've not grown it myself, but I've had cmog indoor outdoor resin bho etc.

Love it.

;)

Great weed. Good seed.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

Calm down....Calm down.....no need to panic buy,he still has 50,000 beans left,thats 50,000divided by 10 X£200'ish=A cool Mill :cowboy:

large.user462206_pic1934672_1554305322.jpg

He s just trying to raise the price of the remaining packages...ONLY 50000 beans remain.

• Like 3

Sherb's getting into the clone market only $20 a pop,get them while they're still hot :naughty: (or should that be alive).

large.user462206_pic1934940_1554390530.jpg

• Like 9

Introducing Shshshshiteee......over priced to fk... seen this topic the other day thought aw it will go drag off but it keeps going :D the more it gets talked about the more daftys will buy the £250 of wee black seeds lol.....I'm thinking of all the munchies I could buy with £250 ohhhhhh yunmmmm! 

• Like 3

Just now, T SCOT 420 tae! said:

the more it gets talked about the more daftys will buy the £250

If seeds get sold off the back of what's said in this thread then then fools really are easily parted with money.

• Like 11

45 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

Sherb's getting into the clone market only $20 a pop,get them while they're still hot :naughty: (or should that be alive).

lol

please say that's not his clones, if he killed every room, i'd walk away from the weed world if I was him.

His best bet was to say it was April fools and pull out a plant similiar, half the price of the beans and sidestep out. Rebrand, new name, then come back to the scene when he knows a little bit more.

Personally, me with no PR vids, honesty is the best way, to come out as god.. then this shit, HE needed to blag it and run!

I would have tried them on a rich month, not after this. Are other forums taking the piss, or just us few in here? i've not bothered to look about elsewhere.

• Like 4