Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

• 2 months later...

One of the Spanish seedbanks have a 2 for 1 offer on everything so grabbed a 3-pack of The New. Couldn’t resist the offer.

6 seeds for €76 I can live with. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Peregrine said:

One of the Spanish seedbanks have a 2 for 1 offer on everything so grabbed a 3-pack of The New. Couldn’t resist the offer.

6 seeds for €76 I can live with. 

That would be LaMota.org our sister company and 20 year anniversary  ;)

Got a few good deals on atm :yep:

2x1 is always popular  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

that's shit !  how did I miss that 2 for 1 just spent £59 on 3 blahhhh, typical wisny even going to lol now im sick :bad:

• Like 3

On 10/10/2019 at 9:43 AM, Bazzie said:

Are there any smoke reports for The New yet? Would it be recommended for a noob with one semi successful grow under their belt?

They will be coming buddy I would do one myself but that would look a bit biased  ;)

I'll ask a few member's to get a report up mate :yep:

@Joolz Thanks for the clean up brother  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 9:43 AM, Bazzie said:

Are there any smoke reports for The New yet? Would it be recommended for a noob with one semi successful grow under their belt?

Everyone who comes round asks to smoke that new one they had. The jars of new 1 and new 2 are virtually empty while other jars are still full. In my opinion it isn't a daytime smoke if you've got things to do. My New 1 that is currently re vegging (didn't save a clone) tricked me because although not in the taste or apparent when smoking but when you walk back into the room after smoking has an almost hazy smell to it which wouldn't be expected from the parentage.

Forget the pricing debates and the hype, based purely on the weed produced I would say give it a whirl, you could find something very interesting.

As far as a newbie growing it, it wasn't a hard plant to grow, but then no plant should be hard if your environment is dialled in.

• Like 2

On 24/10/2019 at 11:42 AM, monkeypig said:

Everyone who comes round asks to smoke that new one they had. The jars of new 1 and new 2 are virtually empty while other jars are still full. In my opinion it isn't a daytime smoke if you've got things to do. My New 1 that is currently re vegging (didn't save a clone) tricked me because although not in the taste or apparent when smoking but when you walk back into the room after smoking has an almost hazy smell to it which wouldn't be expected from the parentage.

Forget the pricing debates and the hype, based purely on the weed produced I would say give it a whirl, you could find something very interesting.

As far as a newbie growing it, it wasn't a hard plant to grow, but then no plant should be hard if your environment is dialled in.

Nice, honest feedback  :yep:

Sounds like your friends are enjoying that "New" weed lol

I would 100% agree that this is not a day time smoke. I've been smoking the smaller pheno this last 2 week's and it's fantastic at night to put me out like a light  ;)

If I smoked it in the day I'd get nothing done lol

Glad your liking her @monkeypig:headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 5:46 PM, twigs said:

how much is an ounce of carrots? they take about 2 or 3 months to grow..

How will it cost to grow the oz of carrots?...how much  can you yeild per acre ? ...up to 30tons says oogles?  ...it is inflated no doubt but not as much as you may think when everything is considered ...when it comes to commercial indoor growing there are far more costs especially with testing,fancy packing, extra equipment that is essential when growing large numbers  etc etc ..we hear about all the success stories from the u.s and the crazy prices but I bet there are a hella lot of grow facitlies that have not made profits/struggle...if they don't get it spot on or already have mass amounts of money to cover if goes wrong  ..it could easyerly  be a money pit especially with all the competition &regs ..when they grow a crop it owes a lot of money there is no guarantee you even sell your crop...same with other crops/growing I know but high end cannabis probs has one of the highest costs per gram to produce then any veg/ crop ..bigger earnings bigger loses...obviously there are computerised  systems that can produce it cheaper than average but these systems again will cost a lot of money to start with...morale of the story..   seeds/cannabis products are just like any other product/market ...they vary in price ... lol

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 1

@HEMPFRUIT it’s a plant no different to any other mate, it needs water, sun and earth, you talk of production cost etc most tomatoes are grown hydroponically why don’t they cost £4000 for a months supply lol  

‘it’s just a plant’ is a book for you to look over :stoned: 

Edited by twigs
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, twigs said:

@HEMPFRUIT it’s a plant no different to any other mate, it needs water, sun and earth,

...but all plants are different that's why they all vary in price take   look  at saffron  compare that to tomatoes and it looks ridiculous  ...like I said it is inflated but it's not inflated as much as comparing a oz of carrots to oz cannabis ...take a look a the u.s growing facilities look at some of the stuff they do to get top dollar  and then try and compare to hydroponic tomatoes  it's miles apart.. these high end  nugs that  cost top dollar some company's only use top 20% of there crop because the rest dont meet that high end price ... some will be fooling and geting high prices with out making sure it's high end  but that like any other market ...and you can cannabis that fits the price you think cannabis should be ...it's just grown like you said  water earth sun in field with no care costs less than £20 a oz  even cheaper if could get it direct lol ..

• Like 1

your main issue to address is the thinking there is this supernatural plant/nugs being grown somewhere lol because it’s in a ‘high tech’ green house 

it’s not - it’s make believe for the punters that don’t know any different 

look at canada the weed in these big ‘high tech’ places is shite, the people that own these companies have never grown weed before! lol it’s a running joke, look it up dude

the big million dollar greenhouses are there to squeeze the small farmers out of business dude same as all the regulation

• Like 2

I bet you can get field grown cannabis and the same price as most herbs...now if these organo farmers heard people will pay more if the products better smellier tastier  ,no bugs, dust,mold spores etc etc then they get told what they have to do to make sure it will get that higher price do  you really think they are going to do  it for the same price??

• Like 1

When I say high end I mean guarantee no mold spores bugs  low amounts of dust,trimmed to perfection   etc etc you can't achieve that in wild fields at minimal cost...

• Like 1

Put ten types of weed in front of me grown in 10 different situations and it's worth different amounts  :D

Because the sitiations will vary so much so will the price Il pay ..

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 1