Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

what technology do you think canna growers use that tomato growers don’t use?  is it not the same systems ? same quality control ?

from the off they are selling you a plant product at a massively over priced value (more than gold they say) because of trend, demand Vs quantity it’s not better than anything you can grow in a cupboard, they have investors that won’t the most profit they can get.. from a ‘weed’ lol  

but i think your getting confused because this thread was about the price of seeds not the flower lol  and that’s what my comment was about you quoted lol 

Edited by twigs
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, twigs said:

r lol  and that’s what my comment was about you quoted lol 

Arhh maybe I misunderstood then because you mention how long carrots take to grow in that sentence I thought was aimed at flower price as seed price isnt really revalant to how long you take to get a crop ...

In short no it's not the same as tomatoes ..tomatoes are so much easyer ...really easy to get a kg of toms not as easy to kg of cannabis flower well it is but needs more space  & care(costs) or it will be cheaper product...

When you figure out how to produce a kg for same  price as carrots & toms ..please let us know :D

Iknow if I took my costs into consideration added my man hours(which is more than most because of how I'm set up) at my rate I get at work ...I couldn't get close to any crop we already  produce and sell price wise and even break even ...like I said maybe saffron ...I agree there is loads of over price and to many hands In the pot ,sales tactics inflating prices like any other industry  ...but you can still get cannabis dirt cheap and then some expensive and everything inbetween like every market  the people that earn more money will pay the higher prices and the rest of us will seek the correct price...which still won't be close to carrots or toms...

• Like 1

Take trimming into consideration  some company's only hand trim...how many ozs can you trim in a hour? 20$ a hour if you trim 2 oz  that's already $10 on each oz..just one part of the procedures.. 

• Like 1

And on the seed front .... I bet award winning veg seeds are highly expensive...but again will always vary with the effort it takes to produce  ...10years breeding program should fetch more than a 3year program but then ther so factors again luck  being one  ,how rare  can be a major factor like any other product/seed ,cost from start to finish,advertisment/promotion etc etc..

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 1

so many questions/statements you make it difficult to put it into one answer mate lol 

the highest price weed is organic the same with any veg or fruit, not computerised uv’d bland pgr stuff coming out Tilray , nobody wants that shite, like i said the people that own those places don’t even smoke weed! lol it’s all money money money

the only reason weed is so expensive is because we’re still trading from an unnatural price that prohibition placed on the value of an illegal product, it’s all make believe, think of a price and go for it!

theirs a movement of production at the moment and when it’s all set up the price of weed is going to tumble to 1 or 2 dollar grams, that’s what people are trying to set up right now and it’s happening, vast amounts of land are being licensed/bought up in south america for huge scale production the likes of which have never been seen before.. and it’s happening, but it’s not like old school out door ‘shwag’ like you seem to be implying because it’s out door, it’s high quality primo organic bud.

trimming costs? extraction companies pay you to trim your plants for you these days mate on a 70/30 take, you get the 70% return..

what’s going on now with the price of stuff is a smash and grab essentially because it’s all new, big companies are losing millions on deals that are so over priced..

some people are buying seeds pack of ten beans for $500 - $700! just think of a figure and see if you can get it with a bit insta-hype to begin with lol it a joke, why? because they more than likely got those genetics for feck all as they used to be passed around for free! 

it’s all a con make believe world that the prohibition era has left behind..

its a flipping weed that grows everywhere for free with a bit of animal shit lol 

• Like 4

I agree it will come right down it already has you can easyerly  get a kg for $1000-$2000 ($1-$2 a gram) and that will eventually be better qualtity ..but still going to be way out carrots & tomatos leage just like saffron is  I'm just saying it's ridilous to compare  there a lot to take into consideration .....but you will still have people paying a higher price for  hand trimmed,exclusive clones etc ...1 problem I see with what your saying is that it should be as cheap as other crops it's just a plant all the same .. but the only way to achieve that is massive commercial growing which your against  (so am i but I don't think it's should be the price of kitchen herbs) you can't have it both ways   also you what  say about trimming that's still a cost  ..

I do also agree 500-700 for a 10 pack  is a hype thing 

But I'm not going to judge what people want to charge I don't know what it's cost and what they have done to get there and I won't judge on what people spend there money on 

And the last statement just a little neive  ..for free? When was the last time you got some land for free? Ask some of of the gorrila growers see how "free" it is ..and then ask them to put there man hours on it at there rate  ...people forget because it's our passion/hobbies the man hours that go in  and the price of that ..if you was producing that product for someone else that prefers to work there passion to pay you would  you give your man hours free? While there earning by the hour.. as that's what happens when it's your job as that's the way the world works atm

• Like 3

I'm just saying I hear a lot of people acting like weed should be free or comparing to other crops  it's just a weed etc  although I'm sure it's a herb...if we was all happy with average field grown stuff (some are) it would dead cheap but we don't we like our product to be high grade because it's a massive passion of the world  .. but I don't think it should be crazy hype prices either but they will always be there for the people that value money less ( high earners)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, twigs said:

so many questions/statements you make it difficult to put it into one answer mate lol 

Same mate hard to debate when in text form lol ... I do see where you are coming from I just hate how people forget the work that gets put in ...il grow kilos of carrots with my eyes closedlol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

im smoking this sherbinski dope rite now tbh it gives me an awful hot face on the way up. lol  tastes of pure cookies with a hint of fuk knows what but yep im keeping the fuka,half a gram in the pipe and i cough until im almost drooling very tickely shit,to much THC involved tbh :headpain:

large._20200201_225656.JPGlarge._20200201_225640.JPG

im not david bailey nor do i possess to be.  :beer:   nice high off it very very twitchy stuff the paranoia is way up there + it will collapse your bowel during the rush. :yes:   that only had 59 days. ;)

Edited by thekingofobsolete
keyboards full of ash
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, thekingofobsolete said:

im smoking this sherbinski dope rite now tbh it gives me an awful hot face on the way up. lol  tastes of pure cookies with a hint of fuk knows what but yep im keeping the fuka,half a gram in the pipe and i cough until im almost drooling,to much THC involved tbh :headpain:

large._20200201_225656.JPGlarge._20200201_225640.JPG

im not david bailey nor do i possess to be.  :beer:   nice high off it very very twitchy stuff the paranoia is way up there + it will collapse your bowel during the rush. :yes:

Frosty fokker, how long ye let r go for? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CannaKay said:

Frosty fokker, how long ye let r go for? 

59 days of 12 /12 i had to chop them..the smell in the st was horendous i suffered a fuked filter i just flipped another today new fan + filter installed this time it will go 70 days easily. :yes:...........  very potent dope sets me off like a rocket. :beer:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, thekingofobsolete said:

59 days of 12 /12 i had to chop them..the smell in the st was horendous i suffered a fuked filter i just flipped another today new fan + filter installed this time it will go 70 days easily. :yes:...........  very potent dope sets me off like a rocket. :beer:

Yea that reminds me, I really need to turn around my rhino hobby filter, it's been in there for 8 months and I should've done it about 4 / 5 months ago. 

Got a massive stinker of a blues in there, I've done her a few times from seed but haven't encountered one that stinks like this. 

Got 2 pineapple skunk x the new on the go so I better start crackin on with it, I fokkin hate hanging above my plants, sweating on them because I'm getting hit with a 600w hps in the face trying to unscrew ducting. 

Anyway, 

Hope my buds will be as frosty as yours mate good job! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CannaKay said:

Yea that reminds me, I really need to turn around my rhino hobby filter, it's been in there for 8 months and I should've done it about 4 / 5 months ago. 

Got a massive stinker of a blues in there, I've done her a few times from seed but haven't encountered one that stinks like this. 

Got 2 pineapple skunk x the new on the go so I better start crackin on with it, I fokkin hate hanging above my plants, sweating on them because I'm getting hit with a 600w hps in the face trying to unscrew ducting. 

Anyway, 

Hope my buds will be as frosty as yours mate good job! 

aye im glad ive got it sorted now :yes:  my arsehole was twitching during the 3 days i had to flush them lol  i was walking down our road yards from our gaff it was howling lol  ive got a few stinkers in this time my butty bohna gave me this nonames flavour he reckons she howls ive giot widows idk + livers + new + disco biscuit cooking  ? idk but im ready for war now new 8 inch installed running like terminal 5 at heathrow. ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thekingofobsolete said:

aye im glad ive got it sorted now :yes:  my arsehole was twitching during the 3 days i had to flush them lol  i was walking down our road yards from our gaff it was howling lol  ive got a few stinkers in this time my butty bohna gave me this nonames flavour he reckons she howls ive giot widows idk + livers + new + disco biscuit cooking  ? idk but im ready for war now new 8 inch installed running like terminal 5 at heathrow. ;)

Terminal 5  lol you in the sticks mate? I would wake up the whole neighbourhood  with an 8 inch,aye a heard about the no name being quite the stinker, also some phenos that are potent as fok. 

Don't think they're available anymore. 

• Like 2

On 6/6/2019 at 9:43 AM, Serpent said:

Apologies for reviving a controversial thread as this video of Sherbinski being interviewed in the smokebox by B Real has just popped up on my YouTube feed.

I found it a strange one as on one hand he talks about being a hippie at heart and helping the community (yet still charges a silly amount for his seeds) but the general vibe I got from was it’s all about money and building his brand, anyway just putting this out there and make of it what you will...

Seems to be a genuinely nice guy and anyone who comes up with Gelato, Sunset Sherbet & The New deserves respect, imo.

Just started flowering one of his The New in a 20L fabric pot after a good long veg. Amazing plant i must say.

• Like 2