Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

Philestein lol

I wouldn't mind but most of these "flavas" have got no taste.

Looking backwards is where the flavour is at.

If ya wanna smoke that just fucks ya then fair enough but I'd rather enjoy the flavour.

For me it's the high, followed by flavour, followed by smell, structure is a bonus.

Much of today's weed is what looks good in a tin/on Instagram

I couldn't give a shit what it looks like if I'm honest. Its lovely to have nice looking nugs and all but what it looks like for bragging rights don't get you high.

Much of today's weed looks good, weighs heavy, but is mostly bland and 2dimensional in the headspace department. 

Couchlock indicas made from polyhybrid on top of polyhybrid............yawn

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 14

Just now, blackpoolbouncer said:

For me it's the high, followed by flavour, followed by smell, structure is a bonus.

Lucky you, all I've ever been able to taste is smoke, tried drying differently, smoked countless others weed but always the same except for smoking blueberry on pills back around 99', odd thing was I grew that myself but didn't have a fucking clue about growing/drying back then so fuck knows why I can't taste it ordinarily

• Like 2

I’ve been talking on IG to some of my friends stateside regarding this. Some of them are up in Norcal/Humboldt too.

They are all unanimous in that these beans are not worth the price they are being pushed for. They was laughing at the name too considering how old the parent strains in this cross are.

I just found out that Sherbinski is pushing his brand into department stores in Beverly Hills and stuff, they are selling bongs for a grand and grinders for $1500 lol

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Philestein lol

I wouldn't mind but most of these "flavas" have got no taste.

Looking backwards is where the flavour is at.

If ya wanna smoke that just fucks ya then fair enough but I'd rather enjoy the flavour.

Much of today's weed is what looks good in a tin/on Instagram

I couldn't give a shit what it looks like if I'm honest. Its lovely to have nice looking nugs and all but what it looks like for bragging rights don't get you high.

Much of today's weed looks good, weighs heavy, but is mostly bland and 2dimensional in the headspace department. 

Couchlock indicas made from polyhybrid on top of polyhybrid............yawn

Agreed.

Theres one or two crosses that stand out but I definitely think most of these Cookie strains are hype strains.

I had London Poundcake in Cali last time I was there from the Cookies store and that was definitely a good one.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, *DJ* said:

Nothing wrong with sslh, knocks the shyt out of most of these silly new crosses that taste nice but dont bang ya out, i want to be banged, fucking hard, i want to smoke half a j and cry, piss my pants, then fall face first onto the floor, what good is a nice taste?:unsure:

Dj.... 

Eta perhaps not piss, probably juzt busting, but holding it just...:yes:

Personally I prefer Super Silver Haze to Lemon. 

Cheese is is what I really love though :-D

• Like 3

oh sherbanski how you had me for 250 oh sherbanksi your clones and s1s look a bit fucked see thats why i dont trust thee with my money. Oh sherbanski upon  insta and facebook no one even took a second look, thats hoiw ya sold your over priced seeds. Just thinking about one mans greeds with al the money made by your shit seeds that we laid . No proven track record ill just strum another  cord on how ya had me for 250. 250 euro poorer 250 no moorer.

I felt sorry for Mark haveing to deal with one of these marketing lark, he actualy seems quiet a sound guy, Im sure he didnt make every one cry in fact he gave some seeds to try.

SO for that  to you i take off my hat and thank you quiet sir,

but it seems like sharbanksi fella has made quiet a stir, oh sharbanski how you had for 250

Edited by bubbleguppie

5 minutes ago, bubbleguppie said:

oh sherbanski how you had me for 250 oh sherbanksi your clones and s1s look a bit fucked see thats why i dont trust thee with my money. Oh sherbanski upon  insta and facebook no one even took a second look, thats hoiw ya sold your over priced seeds. Just thinking about one mans greeds with al the money made by your shit seeds that we laid . No proven track record ill just strum another  cord on how ya had me for 250. 250 euro poorer 250 no moorer.

I felt sorry for Mark haveing to deal with one of these marketing lark, he actualy seems quiet a sound guy, Im sure he didnt make every one cry in fact he gave some seeds to try.

SO for that  to you i take off my hat and thank you quiet sir,

but it seems like sharbanksi fella has made quiet a stir, oh sharbanski how you had for 250

Try busking outside next years spannabis singing that lol

large.user462206_pic1930986_1552946554.jpg

• Like 5

@Ch@ppers as ya seen in my previous posts on the thread i might make it into a mix tape :) and send it in fuck it got nothing to lose :P but ill need some good backing tunes for me to spit them, lyrics

My name is sherbinski,

and you are a flower,

I lift up my leg,

and give you a shower.

Edited by nl5
Sp
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

100% agreed bro, if it don't get me high it don't get me interested. :skin_up:

mostly why i still have a lub afair with psychosis :wub: , it's one o the few I've found which consistently works for me, while still ticking other boxes.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

According to the review someone posted on the Pink Panties..

High - strong

Flavour - "Dirty fanny" and "fucking horrible"

Smell - Roses

Structure - looks like shit

It had me up until Roses, I don't like Roses! lol

I'm hoping the person dumps the video in here, I don't want to steal their post!

@Timbuds373

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

@Timbuds373

Looooooool

That must be a sample that wasn’t flushed or something 

• Like 1

Just now, G'n'E said:

Looooooool

That must be a sample that wasn’t flushed or something 

Not sure mate.

i've never tasted it, there is part of me that wants to now but I don't want a room full of dirty fanny! lol

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

High - strong

Smell - Roses

Structure - looks like shit

It had me up until Roses, I don't like Roses! lol

I'm hoping the person dumps the video in here, I don't want to steal their post!

@Timbuds373

Heres the video 

• Like 4