Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

On Wednesday, April 03, 2019 at 5:33 PM, HazyDaze said:

Pretend to be a breeder doing s1's and shit, and charging all that  for fem seed and thinking you're the man, you get all you deserve.. 

Theres a little more to it eh Bink's. lol

lol that brings it all back, iv had a beer with that orange fella one afternoon, he honestly thought he was a superstar, one of them done it, won it, and has a medal to prove it, sort of chap, that you wish you had never sat down with, il have a tenner he knew ya dad too :yes: he knew mine, didnt have the heart to tell him i never, :doh: 

DJ.....

• Like 5

22 hours ago, panik said:

Mark do you want a Job at RGSC,.. ? ;) could do with a guy like ya self to answering the lynch mob on here at times lol 

I'm good brother lol but thanks for the offer  ;)

22 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

@HSO-Mark a question if you would be so kind,as far as you were made aware were the plants actually tested?Grown out in number over time,as in genuinely tested?

Right let me try to do this to the best of my knowledge and understanding  ;)

I was made aware of this colab around 15 months ago, early 2018. By then the strain was being worked and "The New" had not been finalised as we were working with various Sherbinski strains(Sunset sherbet, Pink panties, Gello and a few more crossing to HSO elite strains to find this creation). Now mid July 2018 we got the first batch of seeds from this cross (Gsc (sherb cut) x Larry OG) work started on this cross in mid to late 2017 and is the finalised creation(The New). When we got the seeds in Spain I know we did 4 grows through August 2018 - Jan 2019 where we ran 250-500 plants per run and we had 3 facilities (1 in Oregon, 1 in Humbouldt county and 1 in Canada) who also did the testing. If I'm remembering correctly the Oregon facility grew 1000(500 indoors 500 out), Humbouldt 2500 (2000 indoor 500 out) and Canada was in huge greenhouse with supplemental lighting and natural light(best of both worlds)

Through testing everything went well as far as I know and by early Jan we had some end product to try and I must say it was super tasty, very pretty colours, densely packed buds covered in Crystal's. Had a strange "milk" aftertaste as if I had ate ice cream. Now this was the first sample I got! The finished product  from The New was around from later November early December. To try that I needed to go to Oregon which I could not do but some if the team did. I believe this is when we decided this cross was the one :yep:

I'm trying get a few pictures or videos as I know we have them from the grows in Spain and Canada  ;) also from the testing stateside. 

Let me see where they are and I'll get them up :)

Now! As a few members have said I 100% understand that none of this was aimed at me specifically and I have said right from the start I was not in favour of the pricing and I was not the only team member to voice an opinion on this, trust me this was not a easy decision by the owners but the decision was made  :)

So it was my duty to bring this to UK420, I knew it would not go down well, with that said let's give the strain a chance and I know the people that grow it will be Impressed  :bong:

I have tried to get as many free testers as I can for my UK420 family. Let's see how the initial grows go and I'll see if I can grab a few more packs  ;)

I can't believe that this is the most viewed HSO thread ever and it's less than a month old. Even more views than the best picture thread lol

Almost at the conspiracy level :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 27

That's a very honest answer Mark,no conspiracy however,the deafening silence in visual form drove the thread forward,bring on the pics...……………….:yinyang:

• Like 10

22 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

I do. Mark is an absolute stand up chap as far as I'm concerned and I've always said that. I'm sorry for him and it should be noted that you can't and shouldnt shoot the messenger and id like to think we've all made it clear enough in this thread that it bears no mark on him. Mark had to post this and he has handled the criticism of the brand he represents extremely well. 

I'd be miffed but understand if my boss got me to do the same. 

I've tried my best mate. Now let's let the strain do the talking ;)

Hope your well mate @blackpoolbouncer?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5

If I have missed any important questions please drop me a PM. I was not expecting close to 60 pages to browse lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Kind regards 

Mark..

My views are, the company put you in a fucked up position, i'd have pointed them towards this topic and said "you fucking deal with it, you don't pay me enough!"

It's all pointed at one main thing in this topic, 'Binski and the UK don't like the "fuck yeah" attitude he's bringing.

Thanks for the replies and don't ever think you have to say sorry on behalf of this twat.

Management, i'd be questioning them a little! ;)

The main part where we are now...

The whole fuck up thing, how the fuck are there only 4 keepers left to reveg if there are 5,000+ testers spread out. Did he not give you axx to his cuts, surely HSO kept them? Or was that a one way deal, "you want 'binski, give me axx to your mothers/fathers but i'm not sharing"?

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

I've tried my best mate

Mate, you've done HSO proud how you've handled this . Professional through and through . :notworthy: 

Just now, Breezus said:

Mate, you've done HSO proud how you've handled this . Professional through and through . :notworthy:

I second that :yep:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

The whole fuck up thing, how the fuck are there only 4 keepers left to reveg if there are 5,000+ testers spread out. Did he not give you axx to his cuts, surely HSO kept them? Or was that a one way deal, "you want 'binski, give me axx to your mothers/fathers but i'm not sharing"?

I don't understand that question mate?

Out of the test strains we grew out?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Breezus said:

I've tried buddy, I just now want to get the seeds into growers hands and let's see what this creation can do ;)

Let's say it's going to be interesting to say the least  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, bubbly82 said:

I second that :yep:

Yeah congrats Mark... 55 pages of very entertaining read.. I don't think the UK is ready for the American hype... I pleased I am not the only person who hasn't heard of this fella.. But all the way along this thread kept on playing in my head Eminem :

Hi! My name is (what?)
My name is (who?)
My name is
Sh Sh Sh Sherbinski
Hi! My name is (huh?)
My name is (what?)
My name is
Sh Sh Sh Sherbinski

• Like 2

On 4/3/2019 at 4:50 PM, Ch@ppers said:

large.user462206_pic1934672_1554305322.jpg

On 4/3/2019 at 4:51 PM, Ch@ppers said:

large.untitled.pnglarge.user462206_pic1934670_1554304464.jpg

3 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

I don't understand that question mate?

Out of the test strains we grew out?

Kind regards 

Mark..

No mate, the original mothers he kept, that screw up! ^^^

That was what I was questioning.

Edited by GreenPirate
  • Like 2