Karma strains

Hopefully it goes into regular production as one of his strains and they don't end up hyped to shit, unobtanium worth a bazillion quid a pack. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 420eyes said:

How many packets went on  sale at the attitude does anyone know.  I can understand 1 or 2 packs selling out double quick time but surely it couldn't have been 50-100 packs.  Cheers to the original guy who tried tipping us off.  

Karma has been hyping it on Instagram for a while so there was big demand. It only got dropped at a few vendors. The initial load of seeds got "lost in the post." so karma released his personal stash.... Which wasn't many packs. There is supposedly going to be another big drop in June.  I don't know how many packs got dropped but it can't have been many and there was probably several hundred buggers waiting to snap em up. 

• Like 1

They will all appear on IG auctioned or traded for a kidney lol people cue for seed drops these days. 50 - 100 packs would have been gone in ten mins I reckon, people were gagging these. Surprised they were not done pre-order like a lot strains these days if hyped enough. I would be happy with a pack of Sour Power OG's myself.

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 1

Its just been tested by some of the most followed on IG and the testers have hyped it really. Also, its been made using Reservoir Seeds as mentioned earlier in the thread. Rez always generates interest one way or another, ive just popped a couple of his SSSDH x G13, 2 out of about 10 which is good from what ive seen lol they are old though!

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, 420eyes said:

Cheers mate had never hear of rez of reservoir seeds.  Thumb up icon 

Not many good sour diesel seeds out there. The clone doesn't breed well apparently. Produces mostly dud seeds and they aren't stable. Rez produced a pretty good hack of it over a decade ago. There was also some controversy over the quality of his later releases.... Anyway karma has taken a nice cut of rez's sour D and used that to breed headbanger then back crossed that a few times to make a sour diesel. Karma usually breeds good stuff so a sour diesel from a breeder like that is guaranteed to generate some interest. 

And I've just managed to grab a pack of rp strawberry banana so those will do for an hype strain experiment instead for now. 

Edited by Sargares
  • Like 4

Been reading this thread with interest.

Anyone interested in SD might like to take a closer look at Sour Fire D from Deviant Genetics. I’ve just flipped 6 to 12/12 & this is the full description from the breeder. I will add that I was in contact with the guy from the seed bank who had tried it and he said it was probably the strongest weed he’d ever come across. I got mine as freebies so he wasn’t trying to sell me anything...

Sour Fire D - Deviant Genetics

If ever there was a strain loved by all its Sour Diesel. We set off to create the ultimate expression in the Deviant style. The pedigree of this strain shines through to create a future legend.

For the selection of mother we narrowed it down to two different phenotypes of Sour Fire Lost from OSG Collective. They took their two favourite elites to create this strain. The first – Riri’s cut of Rez’s Sour Diesel IBL, a truly magnificent cut of a well worked line. The second – another elite female, the Amnesia Core cut from Hypro team. The result is a potent (and I mean potent) combination that will numb you but still completely functional.

To this we stabilised the genetics using more champions. Kaya from PNW Roots used his proven Alien Kush F2 male in a join project with TKO Reserve. They supplied a magnificent 26% THC Sour Diesel to the mix to create the best sour alien I have tried.

The combination of four champions into one strain resulted in what we call Sour Fire D. With a pedigree like this these will take a permanent place in any garden.

Effect
WARNING: This is not a strain for novice smokers. A small bowl will send you into space. A chronic smoker who has been indulging in this strain informed me that he is only consuming one third of his normal consumption.

The high on this is simply fantastic. The only draw back? You don’t realise just how high you are! Perfect balance of stoned to the bone but still functional and able to accomplish things. A different friend who suffers from colitis shared with me that after a morning bowl of this caliper he is good to go for 3-4 hours with no pain or bothers.

Details
Both parents in this cross had remarkably similar structure. Fairly open with large buds forming. This may require staking later in flower. This strain really packs it on in the last few weeks. Can be a bit stubborn to clone but well worth it!

The two moms used were similar with that beautiful sour smell, glistening trichs and open structure. The #1 mom was sweeter smelling and absolutely covered in frost. Mom #2 was a little longer to flower with more gas smell and a slightly higher yield. Since the crew here could not decide between these two we thought it best to offer both to you!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, TheGreenShabeenReturns said:

If it sounds americanised I won't grow it, Ill stick with the classics compared to the skunky power creamtastic kush

Most of his stuff is either OG or OG x something else. He's got some classic stuff though. 

OG is a classic now though arguably haha. 

• 1 month later...

Hi guys just picked up a pack of white og, getting cracked next week. Anyone run this before? If so I would love to hear your experience..........:yinyang:

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 1

large.rsz_dsc_1830.jpg

Headbanger at 8 week's. 

Diesely leaning pheno I think. She's very sour. Smells kind of like the sour stuff you get on cheap sweets. Then she's earthy and rubbery under that with some hints of citrus underneath. Hard to decide what she smells like as it changes every other day! 

• Like 18