Karma strains

32 minutes ago, bill cooper said:

What are you popping icki?

Cookie crash ,Double funkLTD.

Maybe getting run under a gavita LED I might regret that but fuck it.Big  tax return nothing else to spend it on so im going balls deep.Ive no idea how this is going to pan out.

But I love a challenge so we will see.

:yinyang:

Edited by icki
  • Like 1

@icki the gavita 1650e is really good but pretty pricey compared to the hlg offerings but if you've got the budget it is more efficient and better coverage. Pretty much top of the lighting game right now but you certainly pay for it haha 

The fluence stuff is mega too but also eye wateringly pricey 

Edited by Sargares

Just now, icki said:

Cookie crash ,Double funkLTD.

Ooh Cookie Crash! I've just sent a pack to a friend to hunt through!

Also some Sour Power OG and A5Haze x White OG

@wotnwhyIve just repeated the order as I to am giving to friends in need.But bought another pack just incase.

I love spreading my seed collection lives far to short to hold on to genetics,get em popped.

Just now, Sargares said:

@icki the gavita 1650e is really good but pretty pricey compared to the hlg offerings but if you've got the budget it is more efficient and better coverage. Pretty much top of the lighting game right now but you certainly pay for it haha 

I like the gavita DE no sorry I fucking love them.But ive loaned gave my kit way.

I love the vector etc fans and by the time I ve bought new controllers etc id just as well buy the new gavita light fan controller jobbie.And chuck a LED in with it.The cost fortunately for me doesn't come into it.

Its my main hobby, love and expense doesn't enter the equation.Plus my mate owns a grow shop.:D

@Sargares Have you tried any of that Headbanger yet mate? Looks an absolute stonker man! And about the biker male you mentioned, I 2nd that. Saw a picture of it somewhere.. It really is a specimen... I’m hoping Karma have a bit of a restock on the major stockists.. As personally i’m yet to try owt from em.. Not heard a bad word from anywhere! And the prices are pretty reasonable as well! I’m determined to try the Josh D OG from em.. Surely gotta be some winners in there!

@Team Green @icki

There's some OG phenos in headbanger that are basically just a big og. Some fuelly ones etc. 

That headbanger (which I luckily managed to get a cut to reveg from in flower) is a dirty bitch. She's a sour diesel really. The main smell is extremely prominent burnt rubber with lime peel. It's not the usual drills where you have to give it a good sniff to figure out the subtleties. It's plain as day. 

Flavour is very strongly limey with a rubbery mouth coating after taste. 

She's extremely nice and I'm rather glad that cut rooted. 

• Like 4

Some description and for once I get what someones saying.Sounds right up my street.:D

Double funk is a headbanger cross I believe.

Im loving the relaxing strains at the mo hoping to find a keeper between these two packs.

First Karma run looking forward to selection time.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone giving Karma as an ‘individual’ a big ole back slap for the seeds the company sells its worth remembering that he is effectively a reseller and has others do all the breeding. Trichome Jungle and others have done a lot of the work for Karma. 

Karma is a brand. Not a breeder.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Oss said:

For anyone giving Karma as an ‘individual’ a big ole back slap for the seeds the company sells its worth remembering that he is effectively a reseller and has others do all the breeding. Trichome Jungle and others have done a lot of the work for Karma. 

Banana man has used a lot of karma's strains in his own work also. It was a collaboration. Karma has used the mandarina etc and trichome jungle has used the rez sour diesel and the biker kush also in his seeds. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Oss said:

Wrong. Karma is an individual, and he is a breeder by his own hand.

Karma Genetics is his brand, and some of the seed making for that brand is outsourced, he is also into collabs so has worked with many different breeders. However the brand was built from a 1 man operation, so regardless of whether other hands are involved in some bits now, that man still deserves a big ole slap on the back ;)

Edited by wotnwhy
  • Like 9

Yeah Karma is a guy. A nice and friendly guy from my experience, was on another forum I was on years ago way before he became so popular. Solid guy, loves weed. Not much else to say lol. He wouldn't put his name to anything that he wouldn't buy/grow/smoke himself in my opinion. One of the good guys in the industry. :bong:

• Like 2

Got no idea how anyone can have a bad experience with karma. NONE of my friends ever say anything wrong about karma. Like a realest "mainstream" guy around, seriously.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Kalkwerk said:

Like a realest "mainstream" guy around, seriously.

Wtf? I seriously haven’t a scooby doo. lol 

That moment when you realise your getting old lol 

peace

lil d.

• Like 3