Karma strains

I've got 4 road dawgs at 10 weeks - gassy, rotten tropical fruit.

Will be grabbing a pack of the Sour Diesel BX when they're out too.

• Like 2

Currently having a war with Feckin fungus gnats on my poor baby head bangers. I'm pretty sure Ive won but the growths been severely slowed. Luckily very early veg so I'm hoping this is going to amount to nothing more than a few weeks set back to allow them to bounce back. I think 2 or 3 may not make it but I've got 12 so not the end of the world. 

Fingers crossed this strain delivers. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've gone in on the Karma gear. Currently got Headbanger re-vegging. White OG v2. Polar Bear. Sour Jack. Sssdh x Jack and Sour Diesel x Mandarina pon the go. Should be something sick in that lot.

• Like 5

On 12/17/2018 at 10:50 AM, Mestizo said:

I've gone in on the Karma gear. Currently got Headbanger re-vegging. White OG v2. Polar Bear. Sour Jack. Sssdh x Jack and Sour Diesel x Mandarina pon the go. Should be something sick in that lot.

I´ve got 5 SSSDH X Jack a couple of weeks in. Even though the seeds were old, 5 out of 5 sprouted :yep:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, LHC said:

I´ve got 5 SSSDH X Jack a couple of weeks in. Even though the seeds were old, 5 out of 5 sprouted :yep:

Yeah. I popped half a pack of each. Those beans are from either 2011, 2013 or 2014 because that's when he did his last seed drops with anything that had his Jack 22 male in. He's said he'd lost the Jack 22 male father so absolutely worth doing a hack with the best male and female if you're lucky enough to get either. Unfortunately, we had a power cut for a couple of days and I think the soil I'm using was deficient in some nutes because all mine seem to be stunted. Seeds I've popped afterwards are growing faster. Trying to nurse them back to health at the mo. Will probably take a couple of weeks if it works and if not, I'll just have to pop the other half of the packs.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2018 at 8:39 AM, Sargares said:

Currently having a war with Feckin fungus gnats on my poor baby head bangers. I'm pretty sure Ive won but the growths been severely slowed. Luckily very early veg so I'm hoping this is going to amount to nothing more than a few weeks set back to allow them to bounce back. I think 2 or 3 may not make it but I've got 12 so not the end of the world. 

Fingers crossed this strain delivers. 

I've had a similar problem. Not the end of the world but fecking annoying and time consuming. Honestly. Us growers have to deal with some annoying shit for all the joy we get. Haha.

7 hours ago, Mestizo said:

I've had a similar problem. Not the end of the world but fecking annoying and time consuming. Honestly. Us growers have to deal with some annoying shit for all the joy we get. Haha.

I ended up loosing most of em unfortunately. They gradually withered even after I'd killed the fungus gnats. Too much damage to the roots in early veg. Unfortunately the soil I used was riddled with eggs. I watered it. They hatched. Ate all my roots and then became flies. By then They'd already had a few weeks of free reign before I could diagnose the issue. 

Got a few left but managed to grovel a load of Zkittlez clones off a friend to fill the space back up. I've got some karmarado OG to try next grow anyway and at least I have a few headbanger left. Hopefully a fem or 2 in there. 

Edited by Sargares
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Mestizo said:

Yeah. I popped half a pack of each. Those beans are from either 2011, 2013 or 2014 because that's when he did his last seed drops with anything that had his Jack 22 male in. He's said he'd lost the Jack 22 male father so absolutely worth doing a hack with the best male and female if you're lucky enough to get either. Unfortunately, we had a power cut for a couple of days and I think the soil I'm using was deficient in some nutes because all mine seem to be stunted. Seeds I've popped afterwards are growing faster. Trying to nurse them back to health at the mo. Will probably take a couple of weeks if it works and if not, I'll just have to pop the other half of the packs.

I´m also struggling to get them through childhood. I think I started to feed them to early. Beginners mistake. Really hope they will pull through. Then I will take the best male and female and make F2 seeds, and probably a cross with Sexbud from Femaleseeds. That is a short fast flowering sativa leaning semi auto with some resilient genes. Could be a nice cross.

Best of luck to you:-)

• Like 3

Get this for bad luck! A fecking finch some how got in my room and got through a vent hole and snapped a couple of my head bangers and one of my zkittlez clones! So now I'm down to one headbanger! Best be female! 

Maybe if it's a male ill make some zkittlez banger hacks haha. 

Edited by Sargares
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Sargares said:

Get this for bad luck! A fecking finch some how got in my room and got through a vent hole and snapped a couple of my head bangers and one of my zkittlez clones! So now I'm down to one headbanger! Best be female! 

Maybe if it's a male ill make some zkittlez banger hacks haha. 

Jesus mate. That's fecked.

20 hours ago, LHC said:

I think I started to feed them to early. Then I will take the best male and female and make F2 seeds, and probably a cross with Sexbud from Femaleseeds. That is a short fast flowering sativa leaning semi auto with some resilient genes.

They'll probably be fine. Just water and check the roots till they green back up. Hope you get some keepers. Those Jack 22 male genes are supposed to pretty good.

• Like 1

The last headbanger is doing nicely. Just had to repot it. Root ball is enormous for the size of the plant. Big, dark green leaves and lots of side branching so far. I think I'm going to move it into another tent and put it on a flower cycle for a few days and see if it'll show me sex and then reveg it. It's well ahead of the zkittlez clones so I've got time to mess it about. I've got my hopes up as it's quite a short stocky plant and I usually find the males are string beans in veg. 

Edited by Sargares
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 7:47 PM, Mestizo said:

They'll probably be fine. Just water and check the roots till they green back up. Hope you get some keepers. Those Jack 22 male genes are supposed to pretty good.

They survived childhood. Think the problem was out of date nutes. After I planted them in a no-till mix the took off like rockets.

Super helathy vigorous plants. Topped them today. Now I will let them grow some more, then take clones. After the clones are rooted and safe, I will flower all 5 plants, and when they show sex my plan was to let one male stay to pollinate the females.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LHC said:

They survived childhood. Think the problem was out of date nutes. After I planted them in a no-till mix the took off like rockets.

Super helathy vigorous plants. Topped them today. Now I will let them grow some more, then take clones. After the clones are rooted and safe, I will flower all 5 plants, and when they show sex my plan was to let one male stay to pollinate the females.

Yeah. I'm doing a multi strain Karma grow at the mo. Got SSSDH  x Jack, Sour Jack, Polar Bear, Sour Diesel x Mandarina, White O.G., Headbanger and Crumbled Lime on the go. They're all a bit sensitive early on from seedling till first pot up. They really like the wet/dry cycle. Overwatering them slowed me down. Hadn't grown for just under a year so newbie errors had crept back in. Like yours, mine are flying now. Onwards and upwards. Tally ho. Pats on the back all round.

Edited by Mestizo
Left out a consonant Carol.
  • Like 2