Karma strains

large._20190112_135525.JPG

The surviving headbanger chugging away. Going to have to flower soon before it gets too big and fingers crossed its a girl! 

If it's a male I might make some zkittlez x headbanger hacks. 

• Like 3

@Sagares Interesting. That's a way broader leaf version than mine. Be interested to see what shape it takes when is in flower. Will try and get pics up. Might even stretch to a short diary. Rather lovely clay pot you've got there as well?

Edited by Mestizo

2 hours ago, Mestizo said:

@Sagares Interesting. That's a way broader leaf version than mine. Be interested to see what shape it takes when is in flower. Will try and get pics up. Might even stretch to a short diary. Rather lovely clay pot you've got there as well?

Yeh its short and fat leaved. I think it'll be more indica leaning to be honest. Stinky though already! 

It's a plastic pot I'm afraid haha. I usually use fabric to be honest but I've got too many plants this time so they're just going in whatever pots I have lying around. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sargares said:

they're just going in whatever pots I have lying around. 

Same here. I recycle pots as much as poss. They're f'ing pricey.

I had a couple of Jack 'o' Nesia girls outside in the sun this year, I had to pull them a week or 2 earlier than I would've liked due to bad weather but I would definitely run them again, ideally inside or in a green house to make sure they finish fully!

First girl was more Jack leaning, really wasn't into LST and I kept snapping tips off, strong stems and big buds, a bit airy but great smell and flavour, spicy citrus with a twist. Nice high with a bit of a trippy edge here's a couple of photos...

large.IMG_5248.JPGlarge.IMG_5249.JPGlarge.IMG_5253.JPGlarge.IMG_5255.JPG

And this girl who was much more Amnesia leaning, lovely bubblegum smell combined with a bit of citrus and haze, yummy smoke, bit more of a dreamy high but definitely high! Was a good yielder and would've yielded lots more with an extra couple of weeks but quite floppy stems and chunky resin coated nugs really didn't like the bit of rain she was exposed to. I had some crazy staking going on at the end....

large.IMG_5280.JPGlarge.IMG_5078.JPGlarge.IMG_5446.JPGlarge.IMG_5282.JPGlarge.IMG_5470.JPGlarge.IMG_5453.JPGlarge.IMG_5474.JPGlarge.IMG_5081.JPGlarge.IMG_5076.JPG

Did his Happy Brother BX2 as well this year and there's some pics and description of that in the Random Guerilla Photos thread, another really tasty and quite unique smoke, iv never tasted anything like it, not a strong strain but a great flavour. Im gonna try his White Romulan x Biker Kush freebies this year so im interested to know if anyones tried them? Cheers :smokin:

• Like 10

@bigbadbudboi White Romulan x Biker Kush. Are they from the R & D dept? Never grown White Romulan. That's a TGA or Bodhi strain isn't it? Either way, probably very nice. Sounds like an interesting mix and if you get a keeper, I'd try and hang on to it coz a lot of his experiments don't get taken that much further.

• Like 1

My headbanger seems to be showing preflowers (she's been in veg a fair while now given the set backs it faced as seedling) which look a little pointy to be balls so I'm thinking good chance it's a girl. We shall see! 

• Like 1

@Mestizo  White Romulan is an OG Raskal creation and sounds nice from the descriptions iv read, I hope the combination with Biker Kush makes a tasty mellowing strain! I got the seeds as part of an Attitude promo years ago, I bought 10 each of the Jack 0 Nesia and Happy Brother BX2 and got 10 of the White Romulan x Biker free, can't find anything about them after searching a bit but both strains sound good so just gonna hope they make something special :magic:    

He's almost got as many unavailable strains behind him as Bodhi now, these guys aint very good at keeping plants alive are they?! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bigbadbudboi said:

@Mestizothese guys aint very good at keeping plants alive are they?! 

Haha. That made me laugh. It is surprising but I guess everyone can get p and d or busted or fall out with fellow growers. Karma sounds like he has a lot of people growing for him, that he supervises and you know what management are like! Hehe.

I never read up on OG Raskal stuff. He was quite the rage for a while - lots of people trying to get his stock in.

• Like 2

Smoked happy brother on my way through maastricht almost 20 years ago, it stuck in my mind as being one of the tastiest strains ever. tried a few over the years to find some seeds but never looked at the right time

anyone tasted the original and Happy brother BX2 how do they compare?

Is it possible to get a cut anywhere as seeds seem to be out of stock everywhere     

• 2 weeks later...

Saw an instagram post saying Karma is dropping his Sour Diesel Bx2 on the tude  on tuesday. If I wasn't skint, I'd be bagging those.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Mestizo said:

Saw an instagram post saying Karma is dropping his Sour Diesel Bx2 on the tude  on tuesday. If I wasn't skint, I'd be bagging those.

What's the breeding on em? 

Rerun of rezz's SD or has he backcrossed headbanger to the sour d a couple of times? 

I was looking for a pack of beans to run late this year. Guess that's going to be the girls! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sargares said:

Rerun of rezz's SD or has he backcrossed headbanger to the sour d a couple of times?

Is a re-run of an old Rez line, yeah. Headbanger drops again in April according to the the global interweb. :yinyang:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mestizo said:

Is a re-run of an old Rez line, yeah. Headbanger drops again in April according to the the global interweb. :yinyang:

Yeh Im defo having a go of it this year then. I love sour d but none of the seeds available currently seem to deliver. The plants are about right and the high is about right but they don't deliver on the smell and taste. Heard good things about Dr greenthumb but not sure if legit or propoganda and also.... His website is crap for ordering. Karma is surely worth a go. The rezz sour d was well regarded and if karma has back crossed from his favourite pick out of that then its got to be alright,and based on headbanger.... The sour d used can't be too shabby! 

Edited by Sargares
  • Like 2

@Sargares It looks the part, from the few pics I've seen. Not heard any smoke reports yet but that dude can work a line. I think I've got enough sour d crosses going on but would still love to run it. If they're still available later in the year, I'll cop a pack.

• Like 1