Karma strains

@KC about 25-27c with lights on mate obv depending on weather outside. I might even get an ac unit don't know wether they will be any benefit tho - run it in the house and put a duct by it. 

• Like 1

We have a 13k BTU unit for the summer heat, it's in the living room in a bungalow, and as long as my bedroom/grow room door is open it's enough to bring the temps down.

Of course in different setup scenarios things may need tweaking.

They ain't cheap to run but not as bad as people first think, I think of it as I'm willing to pay to heat my home in the winter I'm also willing to pay to cool it in the summer, definitely helps sleeping in heatwaves lol

I did have a 4k BTU one that was only about 640w and was cheap to run and did a great job of cooling a room.

• Like 1

What’s the lights out temperature been like?

I know there’s still a really cold wind round my way even when the sun has been shining 🌨️☀️

Atb

☯️

Has anyone got any opinions on the Sherb Bikers please? I'm about to start some off along with some Sweets. Thanks. Peace. 

My Mop Choppers are at day 47 today, just had to tie number 2 up a bit as she's starting to flop over, she looks like she's got a bit to go yet. The other one is going to come out soon, I'll take her at 8 weeks I think, next time I'll try her a bit longer (got cuts from both)

large.MopChopper1.JPG.c8200c9f1d75d4c4aa43677278f796b5.JPGlarge.MopChopper2.JPG.03fbf8a4f0d740740a9207a30a1b7466.JPG

• Like 10
  • WOW 1

melon cheddars at the moment 

The last pic looks like airy fluffy buds still got loads of time to fatten up wierd sugar leaves. Is that just more of a sativa pheno ? 

large.IMG_2716.jpeg.ca0fc8b4c6c7e9ac434160b8ca8007c7.jpeglarge.IMG_2738.jpeg.0f1d650f459a5ec98b07753b4aa03964.jpeg

large.IMG_2712.jpeg.7b93a601b76cf7f88e96346a83261ddd.jpeg

• Like 5
  • WOW 1

@Military Grade second pic down smells really cheesy smells lovely , didn't take cuts as I heard of melon x causing  hermies. They been as good as gold so far  🤞 may have to reveg after I take a sample 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So I grew out 3 more Karma Melon x Banger Glue.

All 3 hermied so that's not great. They are seeded AF - that's not great either. A small tester bud as big as my thumb yielded 15 seeds ffs.

To add to the annoyance its a belter of a smoke based on some test buds. Completely different to the first one I grew - all three are similar to each other gassy / headbanger terps and really strong. I don't know if its the tent (smaller tent, different light) or just these are straight up completely different phenos. There is no Melon absolutely none of it - it was very sweet candy shop terps on the first one but these are all Gorilla Glue and Headbanger. I was going to turn it into oil on account of the seeds but nah, shits getting smoked.

I'm getting cat-piss from the dried leaves too really rich terps - proper coffeshop jailbait stuff.

3 Phenos, all a little different - 1st two are more coned headbanger style and the 2nd two are a bit more golf ball shaped.

large.3x3-Day57-Karma-a.jpg.9a4156ccea1c0823ff08086c6e4e6738.jpglarge.3x3-Day57-Karma-b.jpg.ed0ad93301daa57ddf7e34f560fe6b2c.jpglarge.3x3-Day57-Karma-c.jpg.bf19c6f409c362dc3695b68ca1e68069.jpglarge.3x3-Day57-Karma-d.jpg.2ddf4e0c69357a8077dbbbaf17bfd9f5.jpg

I'm not sure what to do with the remaining 3 seeds now. If I could stabilize this and not have it herm it would be decent.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, DeltaMelter said:

I'm getting cat-piss from the dried leaves too really rich terps - proper coffeshop jailbait stuff.

Awesome mate 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Did you take any clones from her? 

No but I have thought about it in terms of stability (I think @HazyDaze mentioned this) , if the clone didn't herm it would have been a winner.

It's also telling me I should crack on and grow some Headbanger!

• Like 5