Karma strains

4 hours ago, Mestizo said:

@Sargares It looks the part, from the few pics I've seen. Not heard any smoke reports yet but that dude can work a line. I think I've got enough sour d crosses going on but would still love to run it. If they're still available later in the year, I'll cop a pack.

I may well pop em once this headbanger is close to finishing in another 2 months or so. I'm hardly going to be short of that type of smoke as the headbanger has gone so big i won't be suprised if it does 10 oz on its own.... 

I love that kind of smoke though so sod it. A shit tonne more never hurt. 

• Like 3

@Sargares Geez. Am still gonna post a pic. Mine is diff to yours. More stretchy. Unless I'm not remembering what it was like in veg before flower correctly. Clones can show diff growth patterns. You taken clones of that one?

1 hour ago, Mestizo said:

@Sargares Geez. Am still gonna post a pic. Mine is diff to yours. More stretchy. Unless I'm not remembering what it was like in veg before flower correctly. Clones can show diff growth patterns. You taken clones of that one?

Yeh she doesn't clone easily though. I've got a half dozen in that I'm nursing but they don't root quickly! 

I'm growing under cree cobs and my average range is probably around 4000k so quite blue. I get far less stretch under these than HPS. Shes about 10 days post flip now and probably only gained 6 inches since the flip. I'll be suprised if it even doubles in size by the end of the stretch at this rate. The zkittlez are stretching much more. This one certainly doesn't have an OG structure. Reminds me more of how skunk grows under these lights to be honest. 

It's also side branching like absolute crazy.... 

• Like 2

Karmas OG is a banger without doubt, what I would call a proper OG. Lime green buds with fiery orange pistils and a great high, also staked like a bat! will get some pics up in the morning trying to reveg. Just got skullcap and some oldies from Real Gorilla Biker x Solo Stash. They are dropping Sour Diesel Bx2 this week that looks great from the test grows on delay- a -gram lol 

Currently got Orange Sorbet on the go, very frosty indeed.

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 4

large.DSC_1755_1_27.jpg

That's how my headbanger is looking now at about day 10. At the rate she's going ill be suprised if she even stretches another 18 inches. 

Stem rub she smells just pure sourness. No fuel smell yet at all. Her smell is much more apparent than the zkittlez which smell like generic cannabis with a hint of berries at this stage. 

• Like 4

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/gallery/image/524018-headbangerstretchyclonejpg/  Here's one of my headbanger clones from 2 or 3 weeks ago. I guess it's more Biker Kush leaning as it's stretchy and that's what the Biker Kush structure is like. Puts out fire though. Proper sour headstash. Not sure how to link pic directly in to post. Sorry about that.

Also read a post saying the SD Bx2 major drop stalled because it got lost in transit so a smaller release is happening with a further one to drop in June. Maybe I'll have some dollar by that time.

Edited by Mestizo
Shite memory.
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Mestizo said:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/gallery/image/524018-headbangerstretchyclonejpg/  Here's one of my headbanger clones from 2 or 3 weeks ago. I guess it's more Biker Kush leaning as it's stretchy and that's what the Biker Kush structure is like. Puts out fire though. Proper sour headstash. Not sure how to link pic directly in to post. Sorry about that.

Also read a post saying the SD Bx2 major drop stalled because it got lost in transit so a smaller release is happening with a further one to drop in June. Maybe I'll have some dollar by that time.

Looks a nice plant indeed that mate. Shit about the SD seems to be loads of interest and drama with this one. 

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, nudger36 said:

Looks a nice plant indeed that mate. Shit about the SD seems to be loads of interest and drama with this one. 

I know. Is nuts. Copping beans is not as easy as buying a hairdryer from Amazon.

• Like 2

Just trying to reveg this Karma's OG lady, if I can keep her alive until Spring I will put in the conservatory for a bit of light dep UK style. Very potent and will yield if topped would be ideal for a SOG or Scrog.

large.rsz_40322292_287741528719469_3759285049207766_n.gif

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, nudger36 said:

Just trying to reveg this Karma's OG lady, if I can keep her alive until Spring I will put in the conservatory for a bit of light dep UK style. Very potent and will yield if topped would be ideal for a SOG or Scrog.

large.rsz_40322292_287741528719469_3759285049207766_n.gif

That looks DECENT mi lion!. She's got a case of the donkey dick-itus. Good luck with the re-veg. I've got a crumbled lime male I stuck outside hoping to get some pollen to chuck but also hoping it'll re-veg come Spring so I can hit up some other ladies for the seed stash later on in the year.

Edited by Mestizo
Spelling dimwittery
  • Like 1