Karma strains

On 2/9/2019 at 5:16 PM, Sargares said:

Not many good sour diesel seeds out there.

....I found some.

Sour Fire D from Deviant Genetics. 

Mother: Sour Diesel IBL Riri Cut x Amnesia Core cut

Father:  TKO Reserve Sour Diesel(26% THC) x PNW Roots Alien Kush F2

Got 7 ladies @ day 44 so some 26-30 days left to run. 

An extremely heavy hitter I’m told. 

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Same headbanger a few days before chop. 

Stinky. Huge. Frosty. see how it smokes soon! On paper it's looking like a tick all the boxes strain. large.rsz_dsc_1860.jpglarge.rsz_dsc_1861.jpg

• Like 23

8 minutes ago, Lean Bear said:

@Sargares thats a beauty mate, hard nothing but good things about the Headbanger.  Looks like a birds shat on your leaf in that last pic :ohmygod:

Good spot. 

Yeh a twatting little finch got in and left me a present on the leaf. Luckily none landed on the bud. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Sargares said:

Good spot. 

Yeh a twatting little finch got in and left me a present on the leaf. Luckily none landed on the bud. 

Ultimate Foliar feeding  lol 

• Like 5

Here's mine half way through 8 weeks from the flip. Stinky as. Lots of orange terps from the Sour Diesel x Mandarina. Really don't know what to expect from that but it's Trichome Jungle/ Banana man's Mandarina. Actually spotted a nana which was ripped off the bud with extreme prejudice last night. Had to tie bits down or over. Apparently Karma and Bananaman fell out so this is some exclusive R & D shit. If any turn out to be keepers, I'll try and pass the clone around to mates but unlikely as I don't have any.... haha.

The Headbanger is flopping all over the place. Should have used some silicon in the feed to strengthen the stems but pretty pleased as have managed to get by with all bio nutes, some chicken shit, seaweed extract and just the tiniest bit of cal mag currently as Karma says he uses that at weeks 7-9. Gonna take all to 11 weeks and they are really starting to stack now. This'll be the second grow with the clone I took from my initial Headbanger. Karma says it really shows true trait expression on the third grow and have a few HB clones ready to go much later this year. Fucking actually kinda scared to see what he means by that but anyway.... When you smoke this pheno in the first month, it's got this rushy, overwhelming high for about 15 mins which settles out to some excellent relaxing hybrid high. You really are on some mad altered reality high. After a month of curing, it settles though. Interesting to see how this turns out this time.

There are 5 Headbangers in there and 5 Sour Diesel x Mandarinas.:smokin::yinyang:

• Like 4

large.rsz_dsc_1870.jpglarge.rsz_dsc_1881.jpg

Stinks of burnt rubber and lime peel. Not subtle either. That's exactly what it smells like. I was sort of sick of the smell after trimming all night! 

• Like 12

Nice chunky girl bro!Love me some headbanger,is 1 of those strains that everyone should try as has it all!Yield,flavour and potency are all top notch.Did find some plants need quite a long cure to get the flavour to really pop.1st strain I've grown where all 7 of the girls I had were bloody potent after a couple months cure

• Like 2

1 hour ago, j.a.g said:

Nice chunky girl bro!Love me some headbanger,is 1 of those strains that everyone should try as has it all!Yield,flavour and potency are all top notch.Did find some plants need quite a long cure to get the flavour to really pop.1st strain I've grown where all 7 of the girls I had were bloody potent after a couple months cure

Yeh so far im impressed. A while in the jars will really show what she's like but I am expecting to be impressed by the smoke too. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/09/2018 at 11:58 AM, madgiz said:

Orange sorbet, Mandarina kush and Sour Power are in my current grow and so far they look fine and dandy..

How did you rate the Orange Sorbet and Sour Power Madgiz?:yep:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I 've made 2 orders from attitude recently and given the fact I am turning into a bit of a karma fanboylol, I said to them not to bother with any free seeds unless they have anything from Karma, worth a try and I know any other freebies would only go to waste.

So on the first order, they gave me 10 free Skull Cap and on my most recent one i was given 2 crumbled Lime and 3 Sour Power fems :thumsup: could not have picked them better myself, nice one attitude :yep: I've got a nice wee collection of Karma strains now.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, bill cooper said:

I 've made 2 orders from attitude recently and given the fact I am turning into a bit of a karma fanboylol, I said to them not to bother with any free seeds unless they have anything from Karma, worth a try and I know any other freebies would only go to waste.

So on the first order, they gave me 10 free Skull Cap and on my most recent one i was given 2 crumbled Lime and 3 Sour Power fems :thumsup: could not have picked them better myself, nice one attitude :yep: I've got a nice wee collection of Karma strains now.

I'm gonna try that one from now on! 

• Like 2

Just now, icki said:

Im just popping a few Karma strains nice to see they're held in high regard.

What are you popping icki?