Karma strains

On 19/09/2018 at 8:11 AM, Al Swearengen said:

I'm giving his Amnesia OG a run now. 5 beans on the go but early days . Took a cut of each yesterday and will pot them all on into 2 litres today or tomorrow. :yinyang:

Worth topping a couple of times to help control stretch.:bong:

Friend has orange sorbet, had it some months ago and I tried it again recently, it’s much improved on potency front now.

Could be the particular one he got but should you find OS lacking in punch, give it a little time;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, rigs62 said:

large.Untitled.jpg

Karma's Sour Power OG the best weed i ever grew!

Was it gassy mate? got 2 just flipped

Edited by GrowYaBoat

4 hours ago, Team Green said:

@Highburyway how those Di-fruttis looking mate? Like the sound of em anyway!:yep:

They are going good atm nearly 7 weeks in flower. 

I took some pics yday so I'll get them up later 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, GrowYaBoat said:

Was it gassy mate? got 2 just flipped

i had 3 phenos and one was fuel/gassy the other 2 were not as fuel/gassy but they were dank as fuck earthy,skunky,fruity,danky. I grew this last year and my mates are still talking about it now it was a real winner and best thing about this grow was i found the seeds in a half oz i bought to smoke! also it just won a uk cannabis cup Warwickshire County Growers grew it and won the comp.

• Like 1

Di frutti

large.rps20181009_202902.jpglarge.rps20181009_202843.jpglarge.rps20181009_202722.jpg

All 7 smell really nice my favourite has a banana smell and another potential keeper smell just like fruit salad sweets.

I see that karma has just released this strain, I would recommend this strain to anyone every plant looks and smells nice and it's going to be hard to pick a keeper 

• Like 17

I grew out 10 Headbanger seeds and got one female which happened to be super tasty and had a long high. Couple of weeks from the chop, the high is searing at first, then after 20 mins, progresses to a relaxing body stone which lasts for a while. You don't have to consume much of it and the intervals between are good and long.

Also grew the White OG. Had two phenos, both stayed short, one slightly gassier than the other. Very short, stout and big yielders for their size. Lovely, lovely all round stone. The shorter of the 2 phenos was the best. Both sweet and hashy tasting. I like all sorts of highs and these definitely stood out with taste and loovely looking plants to boot.

• 3 weeks later...

Really enjoying  Headbanger at the moment :yep: just bought a pack of Karmarado OG as well and the only thing stopping me from buying more is the fact all his strains seem to go at least 11 weeks!:eek:

21 hours ago, GrowYaBoat said:

Have you got that D-kush in stock mate still? How come they so cheap ? are they old stock just lying around pal ? Do they come in the original packaging? That D-kush is supposed to be really sought after.

Hi mate looks like they are in stock on the website so yes we have those in stock,.. all seeds come in there original packing mate and prices have been reduced due to some stock being older than others  :yep: 

10 minutes ago, panik said:

Hi mate looks like they are in stock on the website so yes we have those in stock,.. all seeds come in there original packing mate and prices have been reduced due to some stock being older than others  :yep: 

Sweet as a nut mate......Defo be grabbing some D-kush supposed to be like the old headband :yep: