Return of the Mac

MacGanja

Ha ha another phone bites the dust. Was it an android jobbie? There's a find my phone thing you can log into from your PC and make the location show up on maps or make it ring really loud if it's on silent ;)

• Like 4

19 hours ago, MacGanja said:

hahaha Cheer s buddy .. Yeah the nice try prize.... Hoz tricks?

Doing ok mate thanks :) Things have just been too hectic for a few months and my grow hasn't done very well. Not been watered since plant out and it's only rained about twice here for a couple of days lol

Somehow I was expecting another phone dilema from you haha.

All the best dude ;)

• Like 3

21 hours ago, beezee said:

Ha ha another phone bites the dust. Was it an android jobbie? There's a find my phone thing you can log into from your PC and make the location show up on maps or make it ring really loud if it's on silent ;)

Cheers beezee...I was waiting for that....lol... Yeah it's Android... But for some reason it's not logged on to google... And my last location on time line is miles away... Which I have checked... But I was connected via Bluetooth to it in my car... As driving down the m4 ... So I have lost it in my car???? If that is possible? I have pulled everything out it's not there.... I deserve a medal for losing it in my car... That's very special!:wallbash:

Good to see you are doing alright jadenugs! Have to have a butchers at your diary...

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 4

On 10/08/2018 at 4:46 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

@MacGanja Ill be doing butter mate with the dinamed auto CBD. 

I got around 45g/3 plants +15g of sugar trim. So I'm thinking 2 blocks of butter will be perfect.

If you are messing around with flammable solvents like Butaine and iso alcohol please be careful. I know many extract makers and even with all precautions things can go wrong. When playing with these materials when things go wrong it's bad :(

Personally, if you have the money go with a rosin press. This way you won't blow yourself up lol

Thanks for the plot update mate. I'll drop back in on the next ;)

Be safe buddy :haveadab:

All the best 

Mark..

Sounds like a plan... Think I can i will follow suit with the butter...

i am not going near butane extraction don't worry... Ros in press already bought ... 

cheers 

:bong:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/08/2018 at 11:29 PM, MacGanja said:

Sounds like a plan... Think I can i will follow suit with the butter...

i am not going near butane extraction don't worry... Ros in press already bought ... 

cheers 

:bong:

The butter worked very well mate and would highly recommend it  :bong:

Nice to read that a rosin press is on its way, can I ask what make did you go for buddy?

@MacGanja Any luck with the phone find mate?

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 23/08/2018 at 8:01 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

The butter worked very well mate and would highly recommend it  :bong:

Nice to read that a rosin press is on its way, can I ask what make did you go for buddy?

@MacGanja Any luck with the phone find mate?

All the best 

Mark..

i went for "Oil" black leaf press.... basically just hair straighteners with a temp gauge...lol but thought it was worth experimenting with...

The phone saga continues .... 

Still cant find it.... got another cheap one to tie me over... but cant upload photos on here with it for some bizzare reason ... so have to look for another one if i want to use this site...

currently using my GFs laptop but girls don't like it when you spend your time on a computer instead of talking or spending time with them... so this is not a solution.

I have found a work phone that is not being used and totally forgotten about.... am i right in thinking that if i used my own sim there is no way of them tracking my internet history etc?

I am just being tight i suppose ... i begrudge buying another phone .... But i suppose i may have to... I will just think of it as a Stupid tax! Stupid is as stupid Does.

• Like 2

So quick update...

I visited my Kush n Cheese plot and had to harvest early due to mold ....out of 4 plants 2 where pretty much annihilated the third and longest flowering i managed to salvage about 75% ... Unfortunately i didn't have my phone as i wasn't planning on harvesting.. so no shots... but its depressing to see mold so i will save you that trauma..

The last KNC had next to no mold (1 small bit) and was absolutely stonking....the smell was fantastic the buds! and although this wasn't a massive haul the buds i did get where seriously compact ....and very frosty and sticky!

lovely jubbly!

large.5b81018e3f25b_20180816_063746-734x13051.jpglarge.5b8101b4ae3ec_20180816_063657-1632x9181.jpglarge.5b8101cf71bf6_20180816_063730-2284x12851.jpglarge.5b8101a802fd4_20180816_063634-1101x19571.jpglarge.5b81019a87f7c_20180816_063630-1101x19571.jpglarge.5b81011a5b900_20180816_063618-1101x19571.jpg

Cheap phone = cheap pics....

On a side note I don't blame the genetics for the mold ... I blame the plot choice and whoever decided to chose that location...Idiot!:bangin:

• Like 8

Sorry to hear about the mold Mac.

On a good note, that remaining KnC  looks beaut, nice fat swollen frosty calyx on her.

Enjoy :)

• Like 2

On 8/26/2018 at 9:27 PM, jadenugs said:

Sorry to hear about the mold Mac.

On a good note, that remaining KnC  looks beaut, nice fat swollen frosty calyx on her.

Enjoy :)

Cheers dude... All dried and Jared up.... Bring on the cure... 

• Like 2

quick update...

Kush n Cheese in a jar... hoping the cure keeps the smell... when i harvested it smelt top class...

large.20180830_195036-1305x2320.jpglarge.20180830_195025-756x1344.jpg

Dinamed doing well looking nice and healthy just entering flowering... smelling lovely...

large.20180826_114130-756x1344.jpg

The Purps- not looking as healthy as i would like... But its flowering....So thumbs up!!...Its not in my garden so i have not much control. But i will be back .... with some Epsom salts and other bits and bobs... its had the same soil and feed as the one above.... but thats what makes this rowing these plants interesting... every plant requires different needs... ( both these plants pics where taken a week and a bit ago..)

large.20180826_114033-756x1344.jpg

That's all for now....

New phone has been ordered and on the way...

Take it easy guys!

:cowboy:

• Like 7

You sure that purps isn't quick critical? Looks very similar to the qc I have and nothing like a purp. 

5 hours ago, MacGanja said:

New phone has been ordered and on the way...

My money is on 5 weeks max until something happens to it :P

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, beezee said:

You sure that purps isn't quick critical? Looks very similar to the qc I have and nothing like a purp. 

I will give it 3 weeks.... lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, beezee said:

Yeah I am positive it's not QC ... I only grew one... and I was very careful with the labelling .. as I was only growing one... i also used a different labelling system to get some consistency. ...but i do agree it's an odd ball...not how I was imaginining the Purps to be... I am not complaining mind you....it's just different. ..may get some other pics of other purps I gifted away soon...

• Like 3