Return of the Mac

MacGanja

Quick update...

Dinamed... 

Stripped her of a few top fan leaves to slow her down abit (can't have her that tall) and get more light to the bottom growth... 

large.IMG_20180701_195915-1041x1388.jpg

Purps... 

Starting to gain momentum.. Again can't have her to big... But she was needing to be repotted 10 days ago.. 

large.IMG_20180623_111800-1190x1587.jpg

So she got her wish and loving it.. 

large.IMG_20180701_200018-1041x1388.jpg

Take it easy guys:bong:

• Like 8

I had a major shit fest today.... Drove back home to find a police 4x4 in my space... I had to park round the corner....I thought shit... My plastic GH with a few plants.. ( a few new recent arrivals... And cloned a few aswell.. I thought bollocks... Just over 10 plant limit.. By one.... A cloned auto that was an experiment.. And other cuttings that might not make it...) 

What a waste I thought.... Started to think of my story that I was going to stick 2....

I walked round the corner to see the police walking upto me... My heart dropped.... 

They walked past me... They had visited next door but one... Christ that was not good to come back too...:doh:

• Like 2

Guest Subtle stoner
20 hours ago, MacGanja said:

I had a major shit fest today.... Drove back home to find a police 4x4 in my space... I had to park round the corner....I thought shit... My plastic GH with a few plants.. ( a few new recent arrivals... And cloned a few aswell.. I thought bollocks... Just over 10 plant limit.. By one.... A cloned auto that was an experiment.. And other cuttings that might not make it...) 

What a waste I thought.... Started to think of my story that I was going to stick 2....

I walked round the corner to see the police walking upto me... My heart dropped.... 

They walked past me... They had visited next door but one... Christ that was not good to come back too...:doh:

Mental head games when thinking about a police confrontation

Is there a 10 plant limit what would they say or do if there is a 10 limit

I am not a 100%..There is not so much of a limit... But differentiation between personal use and cultivation... And that border line between the two is around the 10 mark I believe.... So that's why I have never grown more than 10.... In one place! @Subtle stoner

• Like 1

Had another set back today... 

I swear I not making this up... 

I know it may sound like I am Walter Mitty..... 

My last years plot... (I am a Twat plot)  got coppiced today.... What joy! Multiple bundles of my cover.. 

large.IMG_20180706_133623-744x992.jpg it is fair to say that this site has been compromised... My plot... Sitting there by itself... In a baron land of chopped roots of l small trees.. 3 skeletons of plants from last year.... still in their cages (lazy) ... Bollocks!  

Well I am just glad I didn't have 5 overly tall bordering on root bound  plants in the back of my car... Along with 2 bags of manure and 3 bags of compost and 25ltrs of water... Saw... Loppers..spade.. . FBB... Chicken shit... Q4... Root grow.... And that I didn't take 1/2 a day off work to get the rest of plants into this area... An area I considered as safe as houses.. .. 

Otherwise I would look stupid..... Some may say a Twat... 

And I would have to frantically spend a great deal of time finding an alternative  temporary spot.... And transport them midday to their new location.... 

ALOT can be said for doing this stuff before... However on the bright side... If I had done this plot before.  And planted even a week or 2 earlier.... I would of lost it all... At least I still have them... Just need to find another home for them... ASAP....

1x The Purps ....will have to find another home... 

And unfortunately my back up plan of the Maize field. Is not going to happen.... As the maize is still tiny.... Lazy farmer spoiling back plan.. And planting late... So inconsiderate! 

• Like 4

On 05/07/2018 at 8:20 PM, Subtle stoner said:

Mental head games when thinking about a police confrontation

Is there a 10 plant limit what would they say or do if there is a 10 limit

Limit is 24 round my ways

Only know cause my cousin got tagged for just cultivation. 

• Like 3

@Exile420 sorry to hear that.... 24 seems a preferable number to 10....but still a load of crap.... For growing plant...

@beezee cheers mate... Can always rely on you for some moral support... Lol..

A very thirsty looking dinamed

large.IMG_20180708_151210-979x1305.jpg

The Purps #1... A sativa dom which could be interesting! 

large.IMG_20180708_151047-979x1305.jpglarge.IMG_20180708_151114-979x1305.jpg

Take it easy guys! 

• Like 5

Alright there @MacGanja 

Bad news about your site mate, must be fairly frustrating, on the positive side tho that purps looks lush :yep:

So are you now looking for a new late plot? 

Take it easy Jj.:yinyang:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @MacGanja 

Bad news about your site mate, must be fairly frustrating, on the positive side tho that purps looks lush :yep:

So are you now looking for a new late plot? 

Take it easy Jj.:yinyang:

Cheers dude! Always looking mate! Always looking... lol

• Like 3

12 hours ago, MacGanja said:

@beezee cheers mate... Can always rely on you for some moral support... Lol..

Consistency is my middle name haha

Edit, that's weird you got a satty looking plant when both the parents are full on indica's, aren't they? 

Edited by beezee
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, beezee said:

Consistency is my middle name haha

Edit, that's weird you got a satty looking plant when both the parents are full on indica's, aren't they? 

LOL... Yeah both are indica but blueberry has some sativa in it I believe... But yeah.. The Purps is indica dom... So yeah should be interesting! Looking forward to it... If it finishes.. :guitar:

• Like 3

As it happens I've been out at plots the last 2 days. One more tonight and I'll get ask the pics up, purps had massive leaves! 

• Like 2