Return of the Mac

MacGanja

9 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I would disagree with this. Kush n cheese is a stinky lass and easily comparable to bubba and critical. Indoors you need a carbon up due to that unique cheese stink ;)

All the best 

Mark..

That's what i wanted to hear! :thumsup:

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I would disagree with this. Kush n cheese is a stinky lass and easily comparable to bubba and critical. Indoors you need a carbon up due to that unique cheese stink ;)

All the best 

Mark..

This I'd agree with...

• Like 5

On 23/05/2018 at 11:52 AM, beezee said:

This I'd agree with...

DITO... but only because I hope it's true! :smokin:

• Like 4

Another update... 

Plots need a lot more work than I previously thought.... So plants will have to stay in the tent for a bit longer... I have defoliated them to try and slow them down and n make space.... But this is not a perm. Solution... Next few days I have to put them out... Nicest structure so far is Dinamed... large.IMG_20180528_193137-1587x1190.jpg

New Kids on the block are also over crowding... It's getting abit tight 

large.IMG_20180528_193025-1388x1041.jpg

On at the very top is the quick critical.. Trying get in on the action... But Kush n cheese and DFG (nondinafem) are hogging all the action! 

• Like 6

It's getting crowded in there mate. Do you have anyway to move some outdoors in maybe a small greenhouse until your plot prep is complete? 

Those seedlings are going to need re homing very soon  ;)

Thanks for the update brother  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

OK,

So first off massive apologies for being so slack and not updating this diary...

Life and extremely bad luck has got in the way.....

I was planning on having an extremely Green  greenhouse but my garden is full of asbestos and had to ditch that plan....

Left them in the tent far too long as I found alternatives...

One site was ruined by sheep...

The other site worked out...I planted the 3 x Kush n Cheese  there

large.IMG_20180620_131721-979x734.jpg

Top two right... and.bottom left

My only PMD  is planted bottom right... its got a good structure just not t he height....

large.IMG_20180620_131739_1-979x734.jpglarge.IMG_20180620_131742-979x734.jpg

And others where sat in a holding cell

large.IMG_20180620_131755-979x734.jpg

The next site I thought was perfect.... besides the 'earth' I have never experienced anything like it... a mix of chalk clay and stone.... both feet ... full weight (I am not light) on fork and don't get any where....its like concrete... anyhow awesome location on the south coast... full sun ... fenced off from.the public... seemed epic... so I lugged all the soil there and spent my time (just one hole took an amazing amount of time.... but i thought it was worth it) anyways... finishing my last hole and hear this high pitch buzz.... I think i know what that is... turn round and there is bloody drone looking at me...

When I looked up at it it zoomed off... but was definitely watching me... so that was the second plot ruined ... I was so gutted I almost gave up... I spent bloody ages on that site.. but its all part of the fun...( I tell myself)

Any hows ... in the mean time I held my babies in a holding location to get some sun..

I.have recently planted a 2 dinamed.autos 

large.IMG_20180621_193640-893x1190.jpglarge.IMG_20180621_193637-893x1190.jpglarge.IMG_20180621_193630-1190x893.jpg

1 dinamed

large.IMG_20180617_195925-1190x1587.jpg

And two purps ...

One in a holding cell the other in a garden ... which is not my own.

The other purps... my first plant out ... got totally eaten.by slugs.... even thought it had  copper tape and blue pellets galore....

My quick critical is in the green house as it is suffering from too much nutes.... not a crazy amount...she us just sensitive...

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, beezee said:

Gutted that done found you mate, but it could be worth going back there next year? 

Yeah its on the cards.... might chance it and place one there... but I really cant think of one strain I would like to risk...

• Like 2

On 22/06/2018 at 3:07 PM, beezee said:

If you think it's compromised, swerve it this year. Next season isn't far off ;)

Maybe.... But the site is too good... My gambling side is coming out.. Might chance it... 

• Like 2

On 24/06/2018 at 1:13 AM, MacGanja said:

Maybe.... But the site is too good... My gambling side is coming out.. Might chance it... 

Take a chance brother with say 2-3 plants :yep:

It sounds the best plot and it could have just been someone messing around with a drone. That said be careful out there mate :)

Your off to a super rough start this year. Let's hope things pick up which I'm sure they will ;)

Until next time mate :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Cheers @Dinafem-Markyeah I think I will chance it...  He who dares...rodders....

Kush n cheese are bolting..  And smelling lush! Wish I had bigger cages and they had a better start... But hey! 

large.IMG_20180629_172738-1190x1587.jpglarge.IMG_20180629_172732-1190x1587.jpg

PMD is also breaking free. 

large.IMG_20180629_172726-1190x1587.jpg

Take it easy guys! 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 6

Sometime you just have to take the chance  :yep:

Things are looking in tip top shape mate :)

Cages are providing the protection and now they are ready to break free  ;)

1 question mate. The kush n cheese is that an auto mate as she's well into bloom?

I'm waiting to see what the pmd does when full flower hits. Lots more vegative growth yet but I have seen a few photoperiod strains entering bloom ;)

Thank you as always for the outdoor update mate I'll drop back in on the next :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

1 question mate. The kush n cheese is that an auto mate as she's well into bloom?

I'm waiting to see what the pmd does when full flower hits. Lots more vegative growth yet but I have seen a few photoperiod strains entering bloom ;)

Thank you as always for the outdoor update mate I'll drop back in on the next :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Cheers Mark... Yeah I am give the drone plot a go with one or two plants.. I was going to do cornfield plot but the corn has only just been planted..and my plants destined for that plot really need to go in the ground... Best laid plans... 

Yes they are autos... Very stretchy autos... (my fault) bigger cages... better location... Better start in life! But hey it's something! 

Which ones have entered bloom already? 

• Like 2