Return of the Mac

MacGanja

New season... 

Can't wait! 

BIG THANKS TO MARK and the team for supplying me the seeds... Already put some seeds into wet kitchen roll to crack.... And after 24hrs.. Most have cracked... 

I will be running.. 

PURPS

Purple Moby Dick

DINAMED

large.IMG_20180415_203437-2169x1711.jpg

Excuse the childish image... I will also be running kush n cheese auto and dinamed CBD auto.. But that will be on a different plot.. And may not be documented in as much detail... But I will document pics and how it grows/harvest... Etc . After harvest at the very least.. 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 5

@beezeeCheers mate...  

They are currently popping at the moment in my car... Will get have to get my greenhouse soon.. Can't carry on using my car as a temporary greenhouse... Driving around with seedlings on the dash is far from ideal... 

• Like 9

@jadenugs cheers buddy! Hoz the plot hunting going?  What are you growing this year?

@beezee yeah I am not yet upto the shitmobile from trailer park Boys level yet.. But I give me time! 

• Like 5

What you driving mate, a CadiMac or a Maczda 6? lol Great idea for a greenhouse dude.

Plot hunting hasn't gone too good. Found a few potential but still a bit dodgy. Gonna risk plot 1 again and I've chosen the least dodgy of the others I found. I've cut a tunnel into a bramble patch and started opening out a space in the middle. Returning tonight to finish cutting brambles. Thanks for asking mate. If all goes well I'll be growing Haze 2 auto and White widow xx auto. Hso will be Lost coast skunk auto and Bubba cheese auto. One of each strain at each plot :)

• Like 4

Haha! @jadenugs... I can't make any funny names out of my current motor... Although i would trade it in for the shitmobile from trailer park Boys if I could.. That thing a certain style to it you just can't match... But I think the fun would wear off after a few days or a few trips on the motorways...

Looks like I am well behind on preparation... I have dug a lot of holes... But they are flooded due to the clay nature of the soil (well clay) I have dug it in... Hopefully this hot weather will help me out.. Some nice choices there... 

Lost coast skunk... Got to be special... 

BUBBA cheese that definitely has potential to be some tasty bud! Goodluck bud! :yep:

• Like 3

Welcome back for another season of Dinafem outdoor fun :yep:

Some solid strains planned for this year's fun and you know I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :yep:

Nice to see some germination has started :headbang:

Best of luck with your outdoor adventure mate and I'll check back in on the next update  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

On 23/04/2018 at 11:07 AM, MacGanja said:

Good to have your input again!

This is going to be a fun season :)

Can't wait for the real action to kick in :bong:

Lots of Dinafem and HSO outdoor grows going this season. It's got to be a good year :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Update...

1st lesson learnt

Carhouses... are not like green houses ... they are a stupid idea .. 

So on the hottest day so far my new car car auto locked my keys in ....something I am not yet used to.. so my babies had to deal with 4hrs of intense heat (made worst by location and industrial machinery in the compound)....whilst I drove back to get my spare set of keys... this has set me back majorly..I have one Dinamed which has survived and has popped up and looks a little runtish... But ok... 

I have two PMD which have not had the best start... But I am hopeful.. once I get my tent sorted... 

I have given up on the whole car/green house.... Keeping them in my drill box on seat...which seemed super sneaky at the time! 

large.IMG_20180425_071115-1224x918.jpg

So now they are sat on the window sill... And getting a bit stringy due to latest cap weather... I will update with better pics and proper headcount once they have had a bit time under some proper light... 

By far the best seeds so far have been the Purps... ... All 3 have survived my latest torture session ...  They popped super quick at sound of the tap running... And are easily my biggest seedlings... Inc.. HSO So fingers crossed.. (pic from a few days ago..) 

large.IMG_20180425_174237-1224x1632.jpg

Just as a comparison PMD is poking out in the top right corner of the pic.. Same exact torture procedure (I mean germination) same time... 

Excuse my copy n paste from my other diary... 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 3