Return of the Mac

MacGanja

6 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Hope you can find a plot for these beauties Mac, looking great dude ;)

Cheers mate! I think I may have just found a plot for 8...or so... It's an extremely cheeky / risky plot but I think it's worth it... It gets sunrise to sunset sun... And is already fenced off to the public.. Just a matter of the hard work... Again!!  And hoping it doesn't smell too much.. I have about 20-30m grace from where some one may walk very infrequently.. 

• Like 5

Nice one dude, sounds a bit like my new plot, risky. I won't get that much sun though. When needs must lol 

Good luck with it.

• Like 3

Cheers @jadenugs... Goodluck with yours... I really need to spend some quality digging clearing time in.. It's all now abit last minute.. 

• Like 2

Your plants are looking lush mate in these root trainers. There's still time for plant out. Last year I planted 2 Early skunk*Leb 27 *Leb27 mid June. Got 4 ounces of dry buds on one of them, one of my biggest yielder and hardly any amendments like the others had received. 

large.59bc4c039c38d_L27xES27ms.jpg

SO no panic mate, get your down, get digging and give these girls a good home. :yep:

• Like 9

Cheers @Boomslang nice looking plant by the way! Yeah I know... I am just being lazy... It's just demoralizing having to do it all again... But I have had my moan... So I am just going to get on with it.. Planting my first one today... Planting a single Purps in full sun but slightly risky spot. This maybe joined by others... We will see... My new game plan is to spread the risk as much as possible with the odd plant here and there but then also go back to an old plot and use that again... But try and clear it out abit more and improve air flow. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, MacGanja said:

Cheers @Boomslang nice looking plant by the way! Yeah I know... I am just being lazy... It's just demoralizing having to do it all again... But I have had my moan... So I am just going to get on with it.. Planting my first one today... Planting a single Purps in full sun but slightly risky spot. This maybe joined by others... We will see... My new game plan is to spread the risk as much as possible with the odd plant here and there but then also go back to an old plot and use that again... But try and clear it out abit more and improve air flow. 

That sounds like the way forward MacG. I put all my eggs in 5 baskets, 3 of which are quite close to each other and if 1 is found you would find the other 2. But luckily that one is quite well out of the way. Good luck with it all mate.

• Like 4

Cheers @Boomslang it makes sense it's just harder keep up a diary and visit and take care of all the plots... 

Just planted my first plant of the season! 

The Purps

Not the easiest of plant outs got cut to shreds by brambles and it poured with rain for the entire time... Which normally wouldn't be a problem but I am staying away and don't have a spare set of clothes... Joy! 

But all part of the fun... Happy with the spot... But harvest maybe risky... But will cross that bridge when we get to it... (if only there was bridge! That is risky part! ) :cowboy:

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 4

Quick update... 

I am replenishing my supplies 

With a BG, PMD, DM auto. 

And as a new batch Kush n cheese auto...  Which I am super excited about... In fact i am super excited about all strains I am growing... There is a reason I planted only one plant today...I didn't want to let one go... And just so happen to have three Purps the most I have of any strain... I am gonna have to let  my baby's fly away from the nest soon... I just have a reason to look forward to them all.....

Neways I have cracked 4x Kush n cheese auto! And they have all blazing... 

2nd line up from the bottom.... with the one seedling that looks like it's gonna flap and fly its self away... 

large.IMG_20180521_063204-1488x1984.jpg

Unfortunately I had problems with the Purple Moby Dick out of 3 this time only one germinated... 3rd row down..... And this one doesn't look right....

So hoping it will pull through... I don't think it's the germ process.. As every other seed germinated... And I wasnt using the car house... It was done in the tent... Any how... 

I am hoping the KnC is  really cheesy.. I am considering giving one to a super cool neighbour.. Who loves the smell and just wants to grow it for the smell... He grew a cutting before.. Which grew massive and he had to wheel it in and out of his car everytime his daughter came round ( who is a head copper)... All I am thinking is he might really love the smell of Kush n cheese but might it be too much?? Who knows.... I am in two minds... I am 100% giving him a TANGIE auto (non Dinafem) but he also is also willing to grow another plant... Kush n cheese? The Purps? Or chocolate mint OG( I know not Dinafem) but these are my thoughts.... 

I am 60% sure I will give him KnC because he grows really well and i really think he would love the smell... His wife... Definitely not... She often complains about it..... But is K n cheese really that smelly? :wassnnme: I have no idea :yes:

• Like 7

8 hours ago, beezee said:

I think KnC is supposed to be a stinker, but I've not grown it myself. 

Grew it last year, nowhere near as stinky as the Critical+ 2.0 and Bubba Kush... 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, beezee said:

I think KnC is supposed to be a stinker, but I've not grown it myself. 

That's what I was hoping.... Fingers crossed... 

@The Sheriff of NottinghamNottingham how many did you grow? 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 4

Those root trainers are doing a super job mate. Very explosive root development and will make planting out super simple ;)

Sorry about the failied purple Moby dick germination mate if you want to drop me a pm I'll get 3 fresh sent if it is not to late :)

Give the ex copper the kush n cheese mate he will love the smell. His wife maybe not so much lol

Ex copper growing Dinafem, very cool :yep: . I did read that correct mate?

Drop me that pm mate ;) and thanks for the outdoor update  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 5

2 hours ago, The Sheriff of Nottingham said:

Grew it last year, nowhere near as stinky as the Critical+ 2.0 and Bubba Kush... 

I would disagree with this. Kush n cheese is a stinky lass and easily comparable to bubba and critical. Indoors you need a carbon up due to that unique cheese stink ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 5

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark... That's very kind of you... It could of just been bad workmanship and probably quick to blame the tools.. But I still think I have time I think..:yep:

Haha... Not quite right... But that would be funny.. he is not an ex copper...its his daughter who is the copper.. So when ever she comes round he had to walk it over the road and put it in his car for the evening... lol

• Like 5