Return of the Mac

MacGanja

1 hour ago, beezee said:

Ha ha the plants aren't that big, maybe 4 - 4.5 feet, it's just the leaves are huge! 

Will have to check them out.. :yep:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update... 

Dinamed autos

large.IMG_20180725_181220-1587x1190.jpg

These bad boys are stand a massive 30cm tall.. But it's not all about the size.. 

Quick critical

Very sativa leaning pheno... Looking forward to this one... 

large.IMG_20180725_181155-1190x1587.jpg

The plot doesn't look bad considering I haven't watered it since early June... 

large.IMG_20180725_181148-1190x1587.jpg

Only concern is my cover (nettles) are dying back and this is beginning to stick out.... Also I have just found a trial and path that 3 sheep have made really close... 2m... And they have started eating the nettles... I mustn't get too attached to this plot.... 

Need to find better plots next year, this plot has sentimental value as it was my first plot... 

Anyways... 

Kush n cheese autos are going for it... A very Kush smell so far... 

Given better care and plots ( they are abit on the stretchy side) I reckon these would grow massive! 

large.IMG_20180716_183406-1041x1388.jpglarge.IMG_20180716_183400-744x992.jpglarge.IMG_20180716_183353-1041x1388.jpglarge.IMG_20180716_183347-1041x1388.jpg

Take it easy.. :yep:

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 6

How you finding the bud structure on the dinamed mate? I'm interested to know if it was a dodgy pheno that I had with really wispy buds 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, beezee said:

How you finding the bud structure on the dinamed mate? I'm interested to know if it was a dodgy pheno that I had with really wispy buds 

I have only got two and they are autos and fairly small... But yeah they are not looking great and can't imagine the buds are going massive.  

• Like 3

On 27/07/2018 at 9:44 AM, beezee said:

Sounds like dinafem might need to rework these... 

After my adventure I agree brother and is something I'm going to chat with the boss about. 

As this is our 1st pure CBD lady in autoflowering form this is a work in progress and we will get this pure CBD auto evolved very soon.

@beezee sorry your not happy mate :( I've harvested 3 myself and I'm going to say the most I'll get from the biggest will be 20g which is not the best with the smaller maybe 7g so rest assured I'll see what can be done to improve this pure CBD auto  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

After my adventure I agree brother and is something I'm going to chat with the boss about. 

As this is our 1st pure CBD lady in autoflowering form this is a work in progress and we will get this pure CBD auto evolved very soon.

@beezee sorry your not happy mate :( I've harvested 3 myself and I'm going to say the most I'll get from the biggest will be 20g which is not the best with the smaller maybe 7g so rest assured I'll see what can be done to improve this pure CBD auto  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

20g's is the benchmark then.... The new unofficial Competition... . I am not sure I will beat it but I will give 7 g's a good run for its money... :guitar:  Was this outdoor @Dinafem-Mark? have you harvested yours yet @beezee?  I really should spend more time catching up on peoples diaries... 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 3

Just now, MacGanja said:

20g's is the benchmark then.... The new unofficial Competition... . I am not sure I will beat it but I will give 7 g's a good run for its money... :guitar:  Was this outdoor? @Dinafem-Mark have you harvested yours yet @beezee?  I really should spend more time catching up on peoples diaries... 

Yes brother I did 3 outdoors this season. Started on May 8th when my dog died :(

More pics and vids on my feed  :bong:

I must say she did turn a beautiful colour and all 3 were very uniform except for 1 that was the 7g estimated yield. The other 2 look to have 14-21g on them I'll let you know say weekend when had a good 8 days drying :yep:

If we can get the auto white widow xxl yield into the DinaMed auto CBD then that would be perfect but will take time :bong:

@beezee your cropped out with DinaMed auto CBD, correct?

Any idea on your yield brother? 

Mine were 6.5l pots. 50/50 coco/compost and fed only organic feed in the form of GK organics powder line + seaweed extract. No till  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Yes I remember that... Never a nice time when that happens... Gut wrenching don't want to go there again.... But changing gear... And talking about weed.. But yes some WW will defo help... But still I am not complaining... It's always the risk with autos... Can't wait to check out the kush n cheese autos been a 3 weeks now... 

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark that looks like a very similar bud structure to what I had, bit cabbagey. This is the first plant from dinafem that hasn't impressed me :(

Yes I have cropped mine @MacGanja, still haven't got round to making oil yet, so I'll weigh it, but it is bone dry/ no good for smoking :D

• Like 3