Return of the Mac

MacGanja

22 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

Haha, nice one :yep: Once bitten and all that :D

If you knew the whole story.... Its not even funny... Needless to say these people are very close to me and taught me how to grow plants??! :wallbash:

• Like 2

Just now, MacGanja said:

If you knew the whole story.... Its not even funny... Needless to say these people are very close to me and taught me how to grow plants??! :wallbash:

Or not..... lol

• Like 2

I'm sure they taught you well Mac, looking at your plants ;)

Easy mistake for someone to make that, not that I've done it myself but you just presume there'll be holes in a pot so it could easily be missed lol

• Like 2

PMD smelling lush... Fruity... Pineappley...starting to show a purple tinge.... Two and a bit weeks and she will be fully cooked.... She will have to wait till I finish my holiday... 

large.IMG_20181005_171039931-1664x1248.jpglarge.IMG_20181005_171015591-1248x1664.jpglarge.IMG_20181005_171012231-936x1248.jpglarge.IMG_20181005_171010559-1248x1664.jpg

• Like 7

3 hours ago, beezee said:

She looks well nice mate! Fattening up a treat.

Cheers dude... Just hope she can wait for me.... 

• Like 2

Quick update on DINAMED... 

She is looking and smelling awesome.... 

Very impressed with this strain.... If you wanted a lot of CBD bud...this is the ticket...  Turning a bit purple...  This could be a very pretty plant... A little bit of mold.... 1%... But nothing to complain about... Considering the rain... 

large.IMG_20181007_151312680-1092x1456.jpglarge.IMG_20181007_151305844-1092x1456.jpglarge.IMG_20181007_151302223-1092x1456.jpglarge.IMG_20181007_151258509-1092x1456.jpg

• Like 10

2 beautiful Dinafem girls loving life and entering the final stages of bloom ;)

Definitely been one interesting season and it's been great to have you along and constantly updating  :yep:

Let's how the mold/rot stays at bay and we get a couple of decent week's to close the season out :bong:

Thanks for the outdoor update buddy ;)

Personally I love the look of the DinaMed CBD  :bong: Those purple course get me every time  ;)

All the best 

Mark.

• Like 1

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark  for the kind words.... Yes it is a pretty plant....

Quick update... 

Quick critical is down... (sheep plot is no more) with no dinafem sheep loss... 

And bloody hell what a plant.... 

Dense solid skunk smelling buds all the way through... No mold! 

Even the lower branches which I usually chop off! The whole plant was harvested on the 10th...which is 10 days earlier than I usually harvest.. Very impressed... Just regret not taking more pics.... But I kept hearing people close by so had to move fast... Plus I needed to make several trips... Too much bud from this plot! 

large.IMG_20181009_180403007-936x1248.jpglarge.IMG_20181009_180409871-1248x1664.jpglarge.IMG_20181009_180343068-1664x1248.jpg

Started to purple as well.... Will definitely recommend this strain! 

:yep:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, MacGanja said:

. Too much bud from this plot! 

Hopefully this will be an ongoing problem for you,

Great job with the Qc mate looks top notch, 

Also your purple ladies are filling out Well, you will not be disappointed with them, then looking at the dinamed cbd  plant looks like you have a nice haul this season.

Happy trimming macganja. 

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

That QC looks well impressive Mac and the Dinamed looks a good yielder. You've had a good season mate, pleased for ya :)

I reckon the PMD will finish up just nicely for your return and the nice open structure on her should ward off the rot. Fingers crossed :yep:

• Like 2

Cheers @Jibba jabba and @jadenugs for the kind words... Yeah with any luck we will get the dry and cure right..as I am not in the country at the moment it all rests with my mate..

I am looking forward to PMD... Let's see how the English weather treats them... Cheers dudes.. 

• Like 3

If I had all my stuff in and ready to rock.... And could transport it abroad... found a great spot to test them... 

large.IMG_20181013_183129430-2080x1560.jpg

• Like 8

2 hours ago, beezee said:

Looks nice there mate, enjoy your holiday! 

Cheers dude... Just travelling around atm staying in cheap places   ( in a tree house (with aircon and bathroom so not a kids one! ) tonight)...... Not in the same league as these people... And don't have a yacht... 

• Like 5