Return of the Mac

MacGanja

1 minute ago, beezee said:

still haven't got round to making oil yet

You doing a qwiso wash @beezee? Or other oil infusion?

I'm either going to do ethanol or iso wash ;)

Might put a bud or 2 one side to get tested which should be fun to see ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark the wife is a bit fussy with strange tastes, so I was thinking about chucking it in warm olive oil for an hour. That should make it easy to get into capsules too ;)

• Like 3

Both interesting experiments guys... @beezee and @Dinafem-Mark please let me know how it works out for you... I have been on the fence about what to do with it... Was thinking of making a salve or cannabutter... Not sure.... I have tried iso before didn't like the taste... But I admit was abit impatient... And tried to speed boil it off/ flame grill/ singe my eyebrows off... But that's another story...

Keep us posted guys! 

:yep:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, beezee said:

You got to be really careful working with solvents @MacGanja, I've seen some serious injuries! 

Yeah I was nearly one of them... Luckily just escaped with singeing of some hair... Eyebrows and on head... But I am very accident prone... Hence why I have moved to butter:cowboy:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, beezee said:

I did notice you seem to have more accidents than the average person lollollol

Guilty as charged... lol

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I spy.... With my little crap plot spying eye something beginning with C? 

large.IMG_20180809_183849-1388x1041.jpg

This has got beyond blatant... The light doesn't do it justice... But sore thumb comes to mind.... The funny or not so funny thing is that I have scoped this site for years... And was always amazed at how fertile and green all the stinging nettles  were ere and how long they stayed green for... I was actually worried as the nettles grow so abnormally tall on this small mound I was worried that my plants will be fighting for  light... Not that worried anymore... 

The sheep have devastated this area there are only 4... But they love this area... 

large.IMG_20180809_194939-992x630.jpg

This was lush field of nettles... Looks like it has been cut with a hedge trimmer all over... Worst of all... Near my plot... 

large.IMG_20180809_183859-1388x1041.jpg

1 part of rabbit fence had been busted in and they have started to munch on my lovely ladies... I have to be realistic this plot is a running on borrowed time... Which is another kick in the balls as I was really  looking forward to try the quick critical...

Quick critical

large.IMG_20180809_185022-1388x1041.jpglarge.IMG_20180809_185039-1388x1041.jpg

The two Dinamed autos are cooked but not impressive at all. I didnt get a pic as I was going to harvest them tomorrow... 

They are very small but smelling lovely... 

I am saying goodbye to this plot.. I will come back in late Sept... But I am not holding my breath... This plot to me is unfortunately dead... Anything I get is a bonus but seeing the local destruction and recent break in... It's only a matter of time... Good bye lovely plants... 

Bloody sheep... And hot weather... 

:wallbash:

• Like 6

On 01/08/2018 at 9:25 PM, MacGanja said:

I have tried iso before didn't like the taste..

Me too mate, tried it again the other day with some Zkittoz trim, I didn’t use any heat, just let it evaporate over the course of the day, left me with a little lump of what I would call squidgy black type hash, smoked like a chimney, and isn’t very strong or flavoursome, I think a press is what I could do with now, no worries or blowing anything up, except a ram seal maybe lol

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Fonz said:

Never give up :thumsup: 

You could be in for a very pleasant surprise come September. :smokin:

Cheers fonz... I never give up... I just have emotionally detach myself otherwise I will start looking forward to them... But a surprise will be most welcome.... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jibba jabba said:

and isn’t very strong or flavoursome, I think a press is what I could do with now, no worries or blowing anything up, except a ram seal maybe lol

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

Yeah I have just bought a Oil Black Leaf Rosin Press... Basically hair straighteners... Although I was hoping for a bumper crop... So might have to use it for hair straighteners... 

• Like 4

@MacGanja Ill be doing butter mate with the dinamed auto CBD. 

I got around 45g/3 plants +15g of sugar trim. So I'm thinking 2 blocks of butter will be perfect.

If you are messing around with flammable solvents like Butaine and iso alcohol please be careful. I know many extract makers and even with all precautions things can go wrong. When playing with these materials when things go wrong it's bad :(

Personally, if you have the money go with a rosin press. This way you won't blow yourself up lol

Thanks for the plot update mate. I'll drop back in on the next ;)

Be safe buddy :haveadab:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Mac you deserve a prize for this diary mate, how many problems? Fucking drones eh! lol

Keep at it bro, Quick Critical looks wonderful, very nice and healthy. Nice sat leaning pheno, those fans look amazing :yep:

• Like 3

On 11/08/2018 at 11:51 PM, jadenugs said:

Mac you deserve a prize for this diary mate, how many problems? Fucking drones eh! lol

Keep at it bro, Quick Critical looks wonderful, very nice and healthy. Nice sat leaning pheno, those fans look amazing :yep:

hahaha Cheer s buddy .. Yeah the nice try prize.... Hoz tricks?

This year  could of been amazing but seemed to have had some bad luck...I

Just added to it.... I have lost my phone!!!!!

:wallbash::wallbash:

Me phones don't mix...

• Like 4