Return of the Mac

MacGanja

USmoke report Quick critical 

Looks 

Conpact nugs of shineyness.. Nice sized nugs for outdoor.... Some of my my friends have it looks indoor.... Fantastic bag appeal..... Must be noted that these dense nugs reached down to even the  popcorn buds.... This plant was insane

Smell 

My unique style of cure... Ie giving it to a mate whilst I bugger off on holiday... Requires further cure to properly bring out the smell... 

But there is a lovely skunky lemony smell... Which kind of explodes when you grind it up... Its definetly a double sniffer when you grind it... 

Taste:

Skunky..... Mmmm..... Lemony..... Mmmm..... Its all good... 

Effects:

When I was shopping for effects ... I wanted one with a couchlock effect and christ this delivers....

The high was a fantastic high.... Great body buzz... And oh...and then after a while.... Ohhhh.... What's happening... The bed you where lying in has just got 10 times bigger... There is no way your getting out of that... Oh and what's this?

The mattress has turned into some sort of super memory foam and is slowly engulfing into the materess.... In a warm comforting way....

Playing Red dead 2 has just become a spectator sport... (my life is more exciting than playing video games... But I just spend a lot of time in hotels for work). 

Then I Wonder off hazily into dream world.... Best nights sleep... 

Overall 

This is very strong weed... Grows insanely well... Yield was amazing!  Mold there was none!   The high is really really good.. But will stick you to the couch / bed stronger than any glue! 

Top marks

10/10

large.IMG_20181009_180403007-936x1248.jpg

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark for the oportuntity to grow these strains.... Really appreciate the generousity... Sorry I couldnt grow them all but sometimes luck and deers have different ideas.... 

Dried pics will follow.... After the comp has finished... All the best :cowboy:

• Like 6

13 hours ago, beezee said:

Sounds well nice mate! I can't remember which jar mine is in, so I'll be doing lucky dip lol

Once you find it you will know! lol

• Like 3

Cheers @jadenugsfeel bad for not getting pics up...but I just can't at the moment...  Will at later to wrap everything up... 

And with regard to fruits.... I will try and  get my 5 a day.... But its a big ask.... :bong:

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, MacGanja said:

Cheers @jadenugsfeel bad for not getting pics up...but I just can't at the moment...  Will at later to wrap everything up... 

And with regard to fruits.... I will try and  get my 5 a day.... But its a big ask.... :bong:

I think you've done enough mate :yep:

A great write up to end the season and some tasty looking flowers from your outdoor haul :bong:

A few more picture would be great if you get the time but I have enough to judge this diary and you are in the top 3 :yep:

I will officially announce the winners this week for both Dinafem and HSO  ;)

Stay tuned people. Winners are coming :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I think you've done enough mate :yep:

A great write up to end the season and some tasty looking flowers from your outdoor haul :bong:

A few more picture would be great if you get the time but I have enough to judge this diary and you are in the top 3 :yep:

I will officially announce the winners this week for both Dinafem and HSO  ;)

Stay tuned people. Winners are coming :)

All the best 

Mark..

Wow.. Awesome... Cheers mark! I will get some final pics as soon as I can.... Out of town for the next week... But will pics will be up... :yep:

Doesn't feel like a finished diary without it. 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@MacGanja Fantastic  :yep:

Well done on the 2nd place win mate :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Thanks mark.... It was a real nice surprise.... Especially my hap hazard approach... Thanks once again! 

• Like 1