Return of the Mac

MacGanja

At least you have spare keys dude. When my auto lock shut me out it cost me 50 quid for a locksmith lol

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jadenugs said:

At least you have spare keys dude. When my auto lock shut me out it cost me 50 quid for a locksmith lol

Shot.... auto lock is not the future... It's a pain in the ass... Well for me anyhow.. It should be optional as a button... Not as unchangeable option  like in mine   

• Like 3

15 hours ago, MacGanja said:

Shot.... auto lock is not the future... It's a pain in the ass... Well for me anyhow.. It should be optional as a button... Not as unchangeable option  like in mine   

LOL.. That was meant to say shit!, £50 is a joke.. Sorry to hear that.. 

• Like 3

So I have transplanted the seedlings into root trainers... The Purps are looking good.. not as much growth as I was hoping... But still they are under a light and doing well

large.IMG_20180505_083756-1984x1488.jpg

• Like 7

Bet that was a challenge transplanting into root trainers! 

Looking healthy, another week or 2 until plant out? 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, beezee said:

Bet that was a challenge transplanting into root trainers! 

Looking healthy, another week or 2 until plant out? 

Yeah it was I would highly not recommend it... Left them out in some afternoon sun and came back to a sneaky slug f@cker:furious:

• Like 4

Just a small update... Sorry pics will come later.. 

Root trainers are definitely the way forward... Wish I started with them... I also wish I started with my grow tent... But situations (moving house) meant that grow tent was not top priority for some reason.... Still need to work out why not.. But any how... I Mcgvered it and small success with seedlings through the car house... ( like a green house but worse... one where you lock your keys in and fry your seedlings...) only to be followed by a slug attack... Literally left for 2 hours.. In the afternoon sun... And 1 Purps down... anyhow after that debarkle I thought I would make sure my number one grow site(one I haven't used on a while) was upto scratch... Having dug and imported all the soil and ferts I needed previous I was over the moon to find sheep in my plot..?? Who in their right mind would install sheep on my plot? It literally makes no sense., if you saw the plot you would be confused aswell... Any how I have experience with sheep eating my weed and i have decided to give up on that plot... Which is a real bitch... As I put lots of hard work / sweat / money into that plot.. I was going to plant out in the feed days! But hey back to the drawing board.. Need another site for my babies... But I have kept one plot on the stupid sheep location which is only small but can hold 4-6 autos or two really big photos... Hmm decisions. :unsure:

• Like 5

That's shit luck with the plot mate, couldn't you put up a perimeter fence and use taller plant cages? Or would the farmer go looking for his sheep? 

• Like 4

That's bad news Mac. Got anywhere else lined up?

After all the hard work and money you've put in I'd agree with Beezee and go for a nice sturdy fence to keep them out :yep:

• Like 4

That's really bad luck with the plot brother :(

As you say some decisions need to be made :)

Ahh the trials and tribulations of an outdoor grower  :yep:

You'll find a way mate I'm confident  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Cheers @beezee and @jadenugs this bloody farmer is going to town with all the new fencing... He has now added electric fencing aswell... Some thing big is planned I feel.. The plot is spread over to big an area to big and expensive to properly fence it. But cheers the suggestion... I spread the plots out for the different strains and companies I was trying this year...

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark

Where there is a will there is way!  :cowboy:

• Like 5

@MacGanja as kids we used to cut through a farm field to get to school some times, they had an electric fence, we used to climb over the fence poles, one time I found wire snips on the floor by the post, farmer must have lost them when installing the fence.

Me being young and dumb, picked them up an went to snip the fence, ha, sharp shock shot through my arm to my elbow, muppet.

Hope you find a plot soon, it's shit losing a plot after all the work put in when prepping.

Good luck :yep:

Cheers @Jack010... I must try the snipers routine one day... I haven't really Been active on this site as I have been spending so much time on what I was hoping going to be the mother of all sites...and I thought I was in position of finishing just bringing a few more cages... And then I saw all the newly installed gates and fencing... Gutting... Especially as it's a real drive away... Like a few hours... Only reason I committed was I have done a few grows in the past there, all day sun... Private disused (until now) land. And I knew who owned it and thought I was I in the know about the future of it... Obviously the fact they are putting woollies on it didn't filter across.. No words to describe how gutted I am. NE WAYS onwards and upwards! 

• Like 4

Quick photo update... 

I have now got them in root trainers and in my tent... And they are loving it.. ( except for signs of slight overcrowding & Too much feed (accidentally used water can with left over feed for tomatoes)) 

large.IMG_20180516_064524-1984x1488.jpglarge.IMG_20180516_064530-1587x1190.jpg

So I separated them and and gave them there own pot.. 

Purps roots.. 

large.IMG_20180516_221026-959x720.jpg

Dinamed large.IMG_20180516_191716-959x1278.jpg

Really impressed with the root trainers not been in there long at all... 

So I have started more... 

Kush n cheese auto 

More Dinamed 

Dinamed auto

large.IMG_20180516_064538-1587x1190.jpg

OH yeah and a couple of quick critical :toot:

large.IMG_20180516_190752-1587x1190.jpg

Just need to find a plot now.. :pitchfork:

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 8