ANNOUNCEMENT NEW STRAINS IN STOCK...

panik

Wasn't sure where to post this but just ordered some auto amnesia from you @panik, wondering how strong they smell in flower?

Got a few autos going out to a plot but might do 1 or 2 in the garden/poly when its wet.. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LivelyUpYourself said:

Wasn't sure where to post this but just ordered some auto amnesia from you @panik, wondering how strong they smell in flower?

Got a few autos going out to a plot but might do 1 or 2 in the garden/poly when its wet.. 

Yeah not too bad to be honest mate your be fine .. :yep: 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Promotions running right now are :-

Buy one get one half price on Chimera seeds

Buy one get one half price on Verdant Green stock ( just sent in some fresh stock)

And FREE 10 pack of White Cherry Truffle F2 ‘s from Beanz with every 12 pack of Lemon Drizzle Purchase...

Everything is automatically add or calculated by the website on check out :yep: 

• Like 5

On 6/2/2019 at 8:46 PM, panik said:

Promotions running right now are :-

And FREE 10 pack of White Cherry Truffle F2 ‘s from Beanz with every 12 pack of Lemon Drizzle Purchase...

Are the White Cherry Truffle fem or regs mate? and is it Beanz selection of this one..

" Back in 2013, Mean Gene crossed Leo Stone's Chemdawg Special Reserve male onto his Cherry Lime #4 F2, which would later be known in the family as "Cherry Noir".The White Cherry expands on the perfect posture of the Noir selection through its pairing with the old world Highland-Affie which oozes vibrant expressions of black cherries and white chocolate offset by a broad spectrum of candied lemon peels and jet-fuel. Expect an oily finish with lingering notes of paint thinner, rose petals, and cherry liquor. Large frame plant with large colas. Topping is a must! "

On 06/06/2019 at 9:35 PM, GreenPirate said:

Are the White Cherry Truffle fem or regs mate? and is it Beanz selection of this one..

" Back in 2013, Mean Gene crossed Leo Stone's Chemdawg Special Reserve male onto his Cherry Lime #4 F2, which would later be known in the family as "Cherry Noir".The White Cherry expands on the perfect posture of the Noir selection through its pairing with the old world Highland-Affie which oozes vibrant expressions of black cherries and white chocolate offset by a broad spectrum of candied lemon peels and jet-fuel. Expect an oily finish with lingering notes of paint thinner, rose petals, and cherry liquor. Large frame plant with large colas. Topping is a must! "

Im gathering there Regs mate, and yep from Beanz the Aussie grower , 

your also be pleased ti know iv Iv just received a load of Nevis Haze crosses from a guy that worked with Nevil and had access to some his lines I’m told 

got a few mullumbimby madness cross Nevil haze , I’ll get them up on the site this week at some point 

• Like 6

Bush Weed Seeds are now available on the website (seedboutique) category ,..

Nevil’s Haze #21 x MM - the flagship hybrid of Nevil’s Grail Haze project. Nevil’s Haze 21 is a tall, elegant haze with sweet piney notes and a clear, heart racing high that is coupled with Kangativa’s high yielding Mullumbimby Madness derived from the best Thai imports that flooded the market in the early 70s. Nevil had two MM males at his disposal for this project, but the faster finishing one that he preferred didn’t produce the progeny he was looking for. This hybrid then, is the unreleased cross utilising the longer flowering MM male. Expect giant Christmas trees with spear shaped colas redolent of sweet pine and mandarin that produce a clear, energetic high. Flowers 14 - 16 weeks.

MM x Nevil’s Haze #15. This hybrid utilises the outstanding Big Mullum female from Kangativa crossed to Nevil’s longest flowering haze male. When Nevil first made this cross he employed reversed pollen from the Haze #21 female, but the combination didn't fire. This batch uses the longest flowering Haze #15 male and the resulting plants are of an exceptional quality that carry traits of sandalwood and frankincense, and produce a soaring cerebral high. Flowers 14 -16 weeks.

MM x Oaxacan Space Shuttle - Nevil’s rip of two of Kangativa’s best lines; the Mullumbimby Madness sourced from a pair of old Mullumbimby growers in the early 80s, coupled with the highland Oaxacan sourced from farmers in the Sierra Madre de Oaxaca in the late 80s. Kangativa observed that the Oaxacan Nevil selected was a Oaxacan Space Shuttle derived from an outcross to northern lights haze that Kanga made in the 90s. This winning combination produces plants of high vigour and yield with the Oaxacan expressing itself in the sweet pine/cedar palette, and the supremely blissful, trance like effects. Flowers 14 weeks.

MM x Thai 78 - Kangativa’s Mullumbimby Madness x Hempy’s 1978 Thai stick. This cross offers a glimpse into the 1970s when imported Thai sticks were blowing minds. Nevil kept this hybrid tight and considered it too valuable for the commercial market. The Thai 78 with its citrus scented habit of resinous, golden coloured flowers reminded Nevil of the original haze he sourced from Skunkman in the 80s. The Mullumbimby Madness is the perfect complement; a giant showcase sativa with strong branching and flowers of pine, green mango and hash. Expect vigorous, hardy plants that produce a soaring, ceiling-less high. Flowers 14 - 16 weeks.

MM x Kush - Mullumbimby Madness x Pink Kush. The mother is the remarkable Big Mullum sativa that yielded over 13 pounds for Kangativa, crossed to a Pink Kush, which is said to be an OG outcross from Reeferman. The MM with its piney Thai terps and old school power crosses extremely well to OG Kush types that reduce flowering times without losing the high quality effects. Expect vigorous, hardy plants with notes of pine, lime and hash that may produce powerful euphoric effects for head and body. Flowers 11 weeks.

Super Laos Haze. This cross offers a rare glimpse into the Golden Age of cannabis when imported Thais and Colombians helped change the cultural fabric of the West. Sourced from BLB, a long time grower and connoisseur of domestic Thai/Laos ganja, the Super Laos is a giant juicy fruit Thai with additional phenos of menthol and tea-tree that is the most powerful that BLB has found. The pure Haze is no less impressive producing elegant plants that are resinous with the classic sweet and sour pine notes that can be detected in all the best haze. This haze line was sourced by Charlie Garcia and said to come from Sam the Skunkman’s garden; whatever its lineage it has been expertly tended. Expect extremely vigorous plants flowering from 14 - 16 weeks with a powerful psychoactive high with no ceiling.

Full plant descriptions with pics available on the website ,..
I will throw in 4 packs of older seedboutique stock of your choice if we have them or you can ask for random items of a certain company, if you know what you might want please ask in the order comments on check out..

I know im going to get 100 questions on a list of older stock but I can not physically sit in the office for days listing stock right now as im in the middle of moving house , (most stressfull thing you can do in life apart from getting marriedbiggrin.gif)

Stuff i know are in the office off top my head are ..

Spice of life , Blue Sats, Bluebonic , Donk

Lots Karma

Some Sensi stuff

Dutch grown stock

Grindhouse stock

Crazy Monk Genetics stock

Bog stock

Mosca stock

True cannabliss stock

GreenPath stock

Vitality stock

some People under stairs stock

Mr nice stock

Mandala

kiwi

Blimburn

Flying Dutchman

Greenhouse seeds

Theres more i will get some more listed when i go,..

and please guys if we dont have what you have asked for i will throw in the next best thing from that company otherwise i will end up bombarded with PM's an emails about not recieving what free packs you wanted , because the real gems here are the new Bush Weed seeds

Hope you all enjoy Peace tiphat.gif

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, panik said:

because the real gems here are the new Bush Weed seeds

they look fucking awesome:clapping:

• Like 2

@panik Steep pricing from this company tho, 16 quid a bean :( 

This chaps are pricing their beans with a topshelf price, do the genetics do the price justice?

Was about to wing another random purchase for more seeds to add to the stock, that price has stopped me tho, for now at least.

Still think the mm x thai 78 looks pretty sweet....

• Like 2

8 hours ago, unity said:

@panik Steep pricing from this company tho, 16 quid a bean :( 

This chaps are pricing their beans with a topshelf price, do the genetics do the price justice?

Was about to wing another random purchase for more seeds to add to the stock, that price has stopped me tho, for now at least.

Still think the mm x thai 78 looks pretty sweet....

They was marked up at double that mate and I decided not to go down the sherbinski route and we altered the price to suit  as I’m a fare guy but at that price for those seeds I think is good price compared to a lot of other seed companies beans at same price or more for most stuff you can get elsewhere cheaper, these are top quality genetics and Iv mentioned throwing in 4 packs of other stock to each order as a promo so you can’t complain with that and won’t find any other deals elsewhere like it ... :yep: 

Edited by panik
  • Like 7

44 minutes ago, panik said:

They was marked up at double that mate

:woot:

Fair enough mate, it wasn't aimed at you I know you can only pass your prices on to us. please don't take above as a dig, was more just me having a grump at seed prices going over £10 a pop.

What's the best method to store seeds semi long term, as in maybe a year or 2+?  is the fridge door adequate for the job?  Already have more than I need, but can you ever really have too much gene stock, esp something different :) 

ETA:Your OP is really hard to read btw, the descriptive text is black (titles are white) against a dark background, is this my browser, your formatting or a forum thing?

Edited by unity
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, unity said:

:woot:

Fair enough mate, it wasn't aimed at you I know you can only pass your prices on to us. please don't take above as a dig, was more just me having a grump at seed prices going over £10 a pop.

What's the best method to store seeds semi long term, as in maybe a year or 2+?  is the fridge door adequate for the job?  Already have more than I need, but can you ever really have too much gene stock, esp something different :) 

ETA:Your OP is really hard to read btw, the descriptive text is black (titles are white) against a dark background, is this my browser, your formatting or a forum thing?

What post you mean mate 

49 minutes ago, panik said:

What post you mean mate 

Sorry mate, didn't notice this was appended to a topic - this post, and how I see it, I nearly have to highlight the text to read.

large.Capture.JPG

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, unity said:

Sorry mate, didn't notice this was appended to a topic - this post, and how I see it, I nearly have to highlight the text to read.

large.Capture.JPG

Is that not the way your viewing 420 , anyone else seeing that??

3 hours ago, unity said:

it's the dark theme...usually all text is white tho

I think it’s because it’s on dark theme mate