ANNOUNCEMENT NEW STRAINS IN STOCK...

panik

2 hours ago, Dutchjohnny said:

RM and MG are august/beginning of September strains so i thought to ad one more early strain. 

I have one plot who i wanna fill with only the early stuff.

Wil check the Kushty out for another plot. A lot off wholes to fill this season.

Thanks for your answer. :thumsup:

Early's,..... Royal Mazar, Mighty-Gold, DFG, Whitey-Freeze Auto, ??? take your pick

• Like 1

Going to be bagging myself a few of those strains on your site, is the Fire99 an auto? and are you going to Spannabis? :smokin:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ronnie the roach said:

Going to be bagging myself a few of those strains on your site, is the Fire99 an auto? and are you going to Spannabis? :smokin:

The fire99 throw out a few early autos mate yes but the lates are nice too,... spannabis ? do you mean personally or as a company ,... personally I'm trying to get there as a company no not yet hopefully something to aim for though,..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, panik said:

Yes mate they are Royal-Mazar,...( Best) ,  hard to say , how longs a piece of string, lots of variables to consider,check out last seasons RGSC diaries, DFG, were decent last season, check out the website theres lots new stuff

the royal mazar and exodus look stunning....which is more mold resistant....those are some chunky colas on the RM....so big they look like they might be prone to mold,do the have good resistance?

Edited by thickstalks

3 minutes ago, thickstalks said:

the royal mazar and exodus look stunning....which is more mold resistant....those are some chunky colas on the RM....so big they look like they might be prone to mold,do the have good resistance?

The Royal Mazar id advise a dry spot like as you say the buds get BIG so could suffer if we get shit weather again or a damp plot,...    RGSC is RealGorillaSeed Co  ..... and yes we stock some of KRK's cookings....

• Like 1

yeah thick stalks, i grew out the fire99 indoors, my fave so far, i have a strawberry pheno that i am trying to reveg. and its smoking great. 

hope she reverts to veg ok . :yinyang:

strawberry fire99 pics below. thanks @panik for getting a hook up with KRK to get these seeds over here for us to grow out. thanks for sorting me out. hope you don't mind me showing off a few pics of the fire99 and g/haze. 

large.IMG_0518.JPGlarge.IMG_0520.JPGlarge.IMG_0489.JPG

fire99. real resin fest on these. pungent kush for sure. :smoke:

large.IMG_0441.JPGlarge.IMG_0436.JPGlarge.IMG_0437.JPG

and a picture of gorilla haze. from my diary.

large.IMG_0397.JPG

• Like 6

Lovely pictures mate and I'm glad you enjoyed growing and now sampling your hard work , I am also glad we managed to bring KRK's work here to UK and make available to all that are interested ,...

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Ill post here as not to hijack Vinces thread,..  @ramblingmadman  @monster69  @GreenPirate  The new strains will be available next week guys, I'm away Tuesday till Thursday, so bare with me, I'm trying for Monday, but if not it will be when I'm back,  

They are Feminised Seeds

Bred by myself

Heritage of the clones, was sourced/sent by a good friend in California 

strain information will follow upon release but I think most will know the lineage if you know these strains,.. 

Edited by panik
  • Like 5

Ok so been up early this morning and as I'm away next week I thought id get these up on the site ready for you as not to delay any longer,.. take a look guys hope you like ,..

DOSIDOS..

SOUR ORANGE DIESEL

ZKITTZO

All up on the website hope you enjoy guys these strain are killers top top flavours these,.. :yep: 

• Like 10

Thats me sorted then :) fucking 30 quid for a pack of seeds and the same crosses are selling for well over a hundred quid a pack. I will be ordering and starting some zkittzo by the end of the month. Will throw some photos up as well of course. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, panik said:

Ok so been up early this morning and as I'm away next week I thought id get these up on the site ready for you as not to delay any longer,.. take a look guys hope you like ,..

DOSIDOS..

SOUR ORANGE DIESEL

ZKITTZO

All up on the website hope you enjoy guys these strain are killers top top flavours these,.. :yep: 

Are they fem versions of themselves? Selfed i think you call it? 

No sorry just checked out the link 

Edited by cocopips