ANNOUNCEMENT NEW STRAINS IN STOCK...

panik

33 minutes ago, panik said:

was..

So looks like we already got some fucking Tool messing up the auctions for everyone else, bidding on every sale silly prices to win the auctions , seriously some people got no life :rofl: and I don't know why I bother.

Do you have to log in to bid mate? Ban them fuckers. I did think the bids were a bit high, but some could be legit. Original green gold for instance. If i had the spare cash id be outbidding without a second thought :bong:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mr_cocofibrelover said:

Do you have to log in to bid mate? Ban them fuckers. I did think the bids were a bit high, but some could be legit. Original green gold for instance. If i had the spare cash id be outbidding without a second thought :bong:

Yeah mate , just messes it up for others as I said doesn't bother me its 1 click of a button to re-list, iv re-listed a few this morning..

I want to grab a couple of these, I won't mention names in here.. you bastards might bid on them :P

I already missed out on the Spice of Life Donk, Blue Sat and all the other SoL due to lack of funds at the time, then family emergencies.

£95 sweet tooth x NL *spits out tea* if that's a genuine bid I'd sell that mate!! Someone really wants that strain :( 

• Like 1

Guys/girls, RoyalMazar and Lemonade OG are back in stock, due to a large bulk order off line iv had to delve into my personal stash to provide limited stock,  as I promised a good few of you they would be back end last month, there is limited packs of both strains and when there gone there gone , don't want 100's p.m.'s and emails asking if there's any  left take this as your chance to grab a pack if your thinking for this season.:yinyang:

• Like 5

19 hours ago, panik said:

Guys/girls, RoyalMazar and Lemonade OG are back in stock, due to a large bulk order off line iv had to delve into my personal stash to provide limited stock,  as I promised a good few of you they would be back end last month, there is limited packs of both strains and when there gone there gone , don't want 100's p.m.'s and emails asking if there's any  left take this as your chance to grab a pack if your thinking for this season.:yinyang:

The best outdoor strain ever back in stock  :woot: I missed the last stock :blub:

I’ve put in a limited order for some of that limited stock :frown:

If Carlsberg did outdoor strains then they would….

buy this offa you :toldya:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PabloAcuario said:

The best outdoor strain ever back in stock  :woot: I missed the last stock :blub:

I’ve put in a limited order for some of that limited stock :frown:

If Carlsberg did outdoor strains then they would….

buy this offa you :toldya:

Theres still a few packs left mate I didn't mean you can only buy 1 pack lol , its first come first serve but when there gone there gone..  :yep: 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, scot_ganj said:

Yo panik I was literally just browsing the website just now. Will Mighty Freeze be in stock this year?

Not this year mate no ..

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, K-dawg said:

Are the lem og now sold out for good? 

For now mate yes ..