ANNOUNCEMENT NEW STRAINS IN STOCK...

panik

10 hours ago, ramblingmadman said:

Thanks, seeds arrived safely this morning. Just have to get them sent to me now!!

A quick question about the freebie seeds Malawi X nl X dfg.

Are these regular seeds and are they in or outdoor??

Cheers man . I'm looking forward to this season.

( Will the other outdoor plants ( maff and fz) be okay treated like mighty gold has always been?( ie vegged under 186 and put out midmay) ? @panik

Yes mate Malawi x is fems and outdoor :yep: 

and yes treat them same as the others mate

• Like 2

16 hours ago, panik said:

Yes mate Malawi x is fems and outdoor :yep: 

From Ace Malawi x NL autos I assume?

Straight from Ace's, or did you run them a few rounds in the UK for selections?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Maria Sanchez said:

From Ace Malawi x NL autos I assume?

Straight from Ace's, or did you run them a few rounds in the UK for selections?

Yes mate we selected pheno’s from a large run ..

• Like 2

i have decided it was time to try some rgs strains for my next grow, brilliant service btw, very fast indeed.

i bought 5 strains and got the freebies nl#2xchemxopg, anyone have any info on these or a diary?

cheers

• Like 2

Just now, growinggold said:

What's you got for @ratdog ? 

I've got some rgs in collection. Exodus #1, purpkle and lemon drizzle was my choice with the c99 as freebies. 

hello mate, i got the kore, real gorilla 4, purkle#1, and zkitto's + the freebies

• Like 2

Nice loving the purkle#1. Keen to see and taste this. See few naughty pics on here. 

Really torn on whether to do rgs, dinafem or ugorg though.  What's made you go RGS? U doing any outside?

• Like 1

Just now, growinggold said:

Really torn on whether to do rgs, dinafem or ugorg though.  What's made you go RGS? U doing any outside?

i have some dinafem on the go now critical 2, and i've been doing ugorg for years, i have some to go with these.

tbh it's a member or two here that i respect talking about some of the strains and wanting them back in stock so i thought sod it!

too many inside to be doing any outside tbh, and there are deer near me so i know those fuckers will find it lol

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Nuggsy said:

Cant see it on RGS  yet

It doesn't seem to show up for me either. But if you use the search function on RGS it will show up! Just search fast lemon.

Edited by Mr. Smokes
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@panik is there going to be any more lemonade og x freezeland and any auto purple freeze back in stock before may mate?? Done really well off them last year 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Yidandproud said:

@panik is there going to be any more lemonade og x freezeland and any auto purple freeze back in stock before may mate?? Done really well off them last year 

I very much doubt they will be back in for this season mate we are working on it though 

• Like 1