ANNOUNCEMENT NEW STRAINS IN STOCK...

panik

5 hours ago, stummer said:

Thats me sorted then :) fucking 30 quid for a pack of seeds and the same crosses are selling for well over a hundred quid a pack. I will be ordering and starting some zkittzo by the end of the month. Will throw some photos up as well of course. 

Were here to please the customers, not ourselves mate,.. I hope you and many more enjoy them iv gone out my way to source and create these :yep: 

• Like 8

I can only affoord one pack atm and i went for the sour orange as I generally prefer more a more heady "up" effect.

I'm sure I'll get them zkittzos in the end though......

Cheers panik.

I've high hopes for these seeds as your outdoor strains were stand out for me last year.

I'll be getting more mighty golds in soon too.

Edited by ramblingmadman
  • Like 1

On 2/10/2018 at 10:25 AM, panik said:

Ok so been up early this morning and as I'm away next week I thought id get these up on the site ready for you as not to delay any longer,.. take a look guys hope you like ,..

DOSIDOS..

ZKITTZO

All up on the website hope you enjoy guys these strain are killers top top flavours these,.. :yep: 

Ta mate, will be grabbing a pack of each of these tomorrow! Got a few things running at the moment so they won't see water for a good few months, end of summer indoor run. :) If I get space they will go in quicker ;-)

The Dosidos, I know I takes my chances with the GSC herm rate and I won't put them in my NFT together on the 1st run but what about the Zkittzo? does she also qualify for LGBT?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GreenPirate said:

Ta mate, will be grabbing a pack of each of these tomorrow! Got a few things running at the moment so they won't see water for a good few months, end of summer indoor run. :) If I get space they will go in quicker ;-)

The Dosidos, I know I takes my chances with the GSC herm rate and I won't put them in my NFT together on the 1st run but what about the Zkittzo? does she also qualify for LGBT?

As far as I'm aware mate , didn't see any hermie traits with these, and they had a bit of stress testing,.. :yep: 

• Like 2

Nice, just ordered a pack of each :)

Will they go out today for Saturday or delivered Monday?

Can we pick the free pack offer or is it random/what you've got spare?

Was going to place two orders to get two packs free but I thought that was a bit cheeky, so I left it as one.

:yep:

Thanks Panik! Can't wait to give your beans a test run.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GreenPirate said:

Nice, just ordered a pack of each :)

Will they go out today for Saturday or delivered Monday?

Can we pick the free pack offer or is it random/what you've got spare?

Was going to place two orders to get two packs free but I thought that was a bit cheeky, so I left it as one.

:yep:

Thanks Panik! Can't wait to give your beans a test run.

Just going to postie now mate,..

Freebies random mate .. :yep: 

• Like 3

are we there yet? Panik? Panik? are we nearly there yet? Panik? how much longer? Panik? Panik? Panik? are we there yet? Panik?

:)

Random and free, it'll be a nice surprise! Just need to be able to hold off soaking these until i've got space. :D

Are we nearly there yet? Panik? :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

go on panik. some real funky new stuff there mate. :yinyang: 

ive been ill with some crazy super flu or something. knocked me back a few months .but im back. lol 

all the best with these vars. :smoke:

• Like 2

Hi there @panik 

How goes it hope your well.

Looks like you have some very tasty strains available.

Once the Mrs gets back from work if she gives me the ok I am gonna order some of your beans, all the Rgsc stuff I have seen has been excellent. Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Hi there @panik 

How goes it hope your well.

Looks like you have some very tasty strains available.

Once the Mrs gets back from work if she gives me the ok I am gonna order some of your beans, all the Rgsc stuff I have seen has been excellent. Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

No worries mate ill keep an eye out ,.. :yep: 

• Like 1

@panik 

Right been on the website mate, and given myself the hump, fucking computers shit bloody things,probably would help if I was to practice a bit, can I send cash in an envelope? a bit old school I know but if it works.Cheers Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

@panik 

Right been on the website mate, and given myself the hump, fucking computers shit bloody things,probably would help if I was to practice a bit, can I send cash in an envelope? a bit old school I know but if it works.Cheers Jj:yinyang:

Of course mate when you put an order in you will get a confirmation email with all relevant information.. :yep: 

• Like 1