ANNOUNCEMENT NEW STRAINS IN STOCK...

panik

Just a quick question @panik was having a look at your site earlier and noticed no sold out on the GG#5 X Freezeland but when i clicked on it they were sold out.

So will they be back in stock mate around end of month as i wanted to put another order in when i get paid.

Also were they S1's last year cant remember ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, murphyblue said:

Just a quick question @panik was having a look at your site earlier and noticed no sold out on the GG#5 X Freezeland but when i clicked on it they were sold out.

So will they be back in stock mate around end of month as i wanted to put another order in when i get paid.

Also were they S1's last year cant remember ?

No mate they won’t be back in this yeah unfortunately..  no not S1 mate 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
5 hours ago, geo1 said:

Ooh nice. I didn't realise the gorilla dawg was quick, you sent me a 3 pack with an order but thought they were indoor only

I wouldn’t say there quick mate there not end September finish but they can finish end October  at sensible latitudes and definitely worth a punt for the quality bud :yep: 

Edited by panik
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, panik said:

I wouldn’t say there quick mate there not end September finish but they can finish end October  at sensible latitudes and definitely worth a punt for the quality bud :yep: 

U going to adopt crypto as payment anytime.

Utrust (utk) would be great if u ever did i think or (Egld) elrond there trying to bridge retail payments with crypto with incenivised rewards in crypto for merchants.

11 hours ago, panik said:

Been a big stock update over last 2 days with a couple new strains ,... limited stock only.. :yep: 

Gorilla Dawg – Real Gorilla Seeds

Fast CooKies – Real Gorilla Seeds

Fast Zkittles – Real Gorilla Seeds

Still yet to pick my rgs lineup this year. Throw an old girl a pack of fast cookies/ zskittles for a in depth journal with maybe some girlrilla boobie shots for promotional shots and future giggles. OK maybe a flash of the nips to.. 

Edited by Girlrilla
  • Like 3

@panik I was hoping you could answer my question so I can get organised for this year. 

2 seasons ago I had my best season yet by far mostly thanks to your lemonade og x Friesland  and dfg. Although last season had probably my worst season yet. Lots of problems at the start and things didnt finnish the same for me. So basically my question is will lemonade og x Friesland be back this year?

I got the lemonade og last year but didnt do well for me. Im lat 54.5 am I correct in thinking that the Lemonade OG x Friesland finnishes much earlier than the lemonade og? Thanks

• Like 2

2 hours ago, irishsun said:

@panik I was hoping you could answer my question so I can get organised for this year. 

2 seasons ago I had my best season yet by far mostly thanks to your lemonade og x Friesland  and dfg. Although last season had probably my worst season yet. Lots of problems at the start and things didnt finnish the same for me. So basically my question is will lemonade og x Friesland be back this year?

I got the lemonade og last year but didnt do well for me. Im lat 54.5 am I correct in thinking that the Lemonade OG x Friesland finnishes much earlier than the lemonade og? Thanks

Hi mate , we are working on stock of most of the strains that are out of stock but we are running behind on things due to few family issues last year that set us back , I’m hoping for lemonade og , and fast diesel to be back in stock  but looks like probably end April it might be in time for some end may plant outs which is perfect for uk weather but as for your latitude and the weather being unpredictable year on year it’s always a tricky one to call that’s why my advice has always been eggs in baskets ( different plots /locations) because One strain could grow completely different in different soil and locations etc , And also putting out a variety of different strains is always going to be beneficial to make sure you pull  something in as year on year I have seen strains personally do well one year in the same plot and grow totally different the year after in the same plot Outdoor is completely different to indoor and the weather can play a big part in bringing out different genes in the strains.. :yep: Variety is key to GG 

Edited by panik
  • Like 3

@panik hi panic , is the fire99 out of stock or is that a glitch on the site ? Hoping it's the latter  .... if not , any time-scale for a restock ? Much appreciated , as are Rgsc , cheers :yinyang:

• Like 1

On 24/01/2022 at 1:38 PM, trimma said:

@panik hi panic , is the fire99 out of stock or is that a glitch on the site ? Hoping it's the latter  .... if not , any time-scale for a restock ? Much appreciated , as are Rgsc , cheers :yinyang:

No they are out of stock unfortunately and I don’t have a time frame on these at min sorry 

• Like 1