ANNOUNCEMENT NEW STRAINS IN STOCK...

panik

2 hours ago, panik said:

NEW STRAIN ALERT ..

Hi guys RGSC is proud to announce another 3 new strains to be  released, 1 indoor and 2 outdoor varieties, we also have some new outdoor test seeds to give out with these new strains so plenty new stuff going down for all , so here we are with …. 

outdoor … 

Orange Pink Grapefruit x Freezeland S1

Fast Orange Cake

Indoor … 

RZ11

Test seeds for this year outdoors guys will be OPG x Zoap and OPG x Fucktard 

iv not decided yet if I’m going to bother with a Diary competition as I don’t get to get in much to interact with most of you half the time and I feel kinda rude but please comment below if you want a RGSC diary competition 2024 if there’s enough interest I’ll get one set up later or tomorrow, hope you all like the sound of the new strains and look forward to seeing what you all pull off and think of the new lines bring on 2024 …  :yep: 

Panik if I could be considered for this or a comp I'd be very appreciative. Been offline since croptober so I feel rude asking but last year RGS done me goooooood.

Either way I got potentially 20 FLC girlies going out to play this year so I'll be posting 

2 hours ago, blerie420 said:

Panik if I could be considered for this or a comp I'd be very appreciative. Been offline since croptober so I feel rude asking but last year RGS done me goooooood.

Either way I got potentially 20 FLC girlies going out to play this year so I'll be posting 

On me mate I’ll hook you up 

• Like 3
  • WOW 1

@panik

I'd dedicate a large plot to the testers and give regular updates if it's of interest to you. Also I'd enter it into the RGS competition this year if you do decide to do a competition 😁

Either way though any amount I'd be happy to test them out for you. 🙂

Keep up the good work Panik!

• Like 4

RESULT! That Fast Orange cake is just what I've been looking for, will grab some 100%. Thanks RGS! I really appreciate you bringing the fire. 🧡🔥

• Like 1

@panik hiya dude i like the sound of both them test strains mate wouldn't mind throwing a few of each out of them if u have some spare.

Going to order a 6 pack of each of the orange cake and the opg freezeland so if u wanna chuck the testers in would save postage dude.

And if u do run a comp i'm sure there would be plenty of interest there's loads running RGS this season.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Banarchylamp said:

Would 100% run the indoor testers🙅‍♂️

Apologies, just noticed the testers are outdoors

Nice to see the OPG back, I did well with the freebies a couple years back. Will be grabbing a few packs for sure, testers sound nice as well. If the zoap terp comes through on an opg structure could be onto a winner there

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'd like to try your testers got a few 70l holes that could accomadate

• Like 3

Also I'm gonna have to buy me some Fast Orange Cakes. They sound delicious.

• Like 2

Hi guys, sorry for lack of replies really hectic at the moment. I will try and get back to everyone at the weekend when I get a spare couple of hours

• Like 3