ANNOUNCEMENT NEW STRAINS IN STOCK...

panik

12 hours ago, panik said:

yes mate we are ..

I dont see them mate. found them:fart:

Edited by Dr feelgood

• 1 month later...

If any you guys was holding off to purchase seeds for this season, well panic buying didn't stop at Tesco,.. we have just sold out today of Fast Diesel and are selling out fast of a lot of other strains , so if you was thinking of buy seeds from us for this season, this is a heads up , they wont be re stocked this season ,.. so you've been warned I don't want 100's pm's asking when , why ifs an buts please,.. :yep: 

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...

Iv updated the stock levels today so is a couple packs left of some stock showing sold out , not many so if you was after them get them while there hot .. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, panik said:

Iv updated the stock levels today so is a couple packs left of some stock showing sold out , not many so if you was after them get them while there hot .. 

I've already got my supplies done :) I have a question, is Freezeland an indica in action ? I had an S6, so people said the action was more Sativa-oriented. S6 also has Freezeland genes in it. That's why I don't know what to think anymore. I'm still interested in how big Freezeland grows? :)

@panik

Hey have you git dinafem in stock too? 

They've stopped shipping. 

My mate wants some lem og autos too. 

Cheers

• Like 1

11 hours ago, murzyn said:

I've already got my supplies done :) I have a question, is Freezeland an indica in action ? I had an S6, so people said the action was more Sativa-oriented. S6 also has Freezeland genes in it. That's why I don't know what to think anymore. I'm still interested in how big Freezeland grows? :)

Well that's the speculation mate simon has never elaborated on what genetics are in S6, he says a Canadian x  sativa landrace from Africa so id guess that's where that Sativa is coming from,.. Most peeps speculate its Durban x Freezland because of the Pink pheno's Durban being the African landrace ,..

4 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

@panik

Hey have you git dinafem in stock too? 

They've stopped shipping. 

My mate wants some lem og autos too. 

Cheers

yes we stock dinafem mate and are still processing orders as normal still until stated otherwise 

• Like 1

Also @panik,

Mate wants a subtle auto for the back garden. 

We're assuming "auto whitey freeze" is the badger. 

What would your choice be? 

Germination is unknown hence Freebies ..
Amnesia
Amnesiated Powerhouse
Arnes Amnesiated SSSD
Arnes Snowdog
Arnes Cheese
Brown Super 07
Danish Durban
Danish Gold
Deep Passion
Enos Pride
Eedbeer Haze
Flatland Basic
HashPlant 2009
HashPlant2 -2010
Icetoker Hash
Baldman Bu CHU
Mighty Arne
Mighty Gold
Mors Iran
Nepiran 2010
Purple Napal 2010
Rocket chunk2
Scottish
Super Lung
Arnes White Mustang
White Super07

are any of these autos please mate ? wouldent mind trying some  just too see how they get on ....thanks

20 hours ago, panik said:

Well that's the speculation mate simon has never elaborated on what genetics are in S6, he says a Canadian x  sativa landrace from Africa so id guess that's where that Sativa is coming from,.. Most peeps speculate its Durban x Freezland because of the Pink pheno's Durban being the African landrace ,..

yes we stock dinafem mate and are still processing orders as normal still until stated otherwise 

I don't like secrets in genetics, everyone wants to know what they are buying :) strange behavior from serious seeds. I bought from you 12 Freezeland IBL's, they will all be ready by the end of September ?

19 hours ago, vortex said:

I bought all of this last year they were a 5er a pack not one germinated. I think you would have to use g3a and a seed cracker.
Danish Durban
Danish Gold
Deep Passion
HashPlant 2009
HashPlant2 -2010

Mighty Arne
Mighty Gold
Rocket chunk2
Scottish
Super Lung

White Super07

• Like 1

Stock Adjustment,..

Guys had tons messages about the stock running low I sent out multiple emails Monday about unpaid orders , if you didn't pay you've lost your on hold orders due to high demand,... were not holding orders for weeks /months on end its not fair on those that are willing to fulfil orders an pay to get there season started ,..

So lots of stock been replenished id get while you can,.. theres even a few of my personal stash of Royal Mazar.. :yep: 

• Like 2

I love Royal Mazar!! Do you take children,dogs or wife as payment? 

How about 50 rolls of toilet paper and ten bags of pasta?! lol

• Like 3

15 hours ago, panik said:

Stock Adjustment,..

Guys had tons messages about the stock running low I sent out multiple emails Monday about unpaid orders , if you didn't pay you've lost your on hold orders due to high demand,... were not holding orders for weeks /months on end its not fair on those that are willing to fulfil orders an pay to get there season started ,..

So lots of stock been replenished id get while you can,.. theres even a few of my personal stash of Royal Mazar.. :yep: 

Cant believe missed that, i want royal mazar. Just made another order to lol think you can hold me a 6 pack til next week? I say im not ordering more but just cant stop myself lol@panik

• Like 2