ANNOUNCEMENT NEW STRAINS IN STOCK...

panik

Still managed to grab a pack a "Fast Diesel" there, hope they won't be on their way too long so I can start them straight away and guerilla my ass too a prepared spot in 7 to 8 weeks from now. 

First time semi auto's for me and first time outdoors in over a decade. 

Might need to look for something close by with all these restrictions but I'm sure I'll find a spot. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@panik

Hi mate, 

I know you used to have some relentless cherry lines. Do you still have any left? 

Hope you're keeping safe and well in these odd times

:bong:

Obie 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Happy to Announce 2 new Auto strains to RGS catalogue..

Been working closely with a very good friend/breeder who has just finished working on the auto version of 2 of our great strains Real Gorill4 and Super cream  cookies aka Auto GSC , Auto Real Gorill4 , 

https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/product/auto-gsc/

https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/product/auto-real-gorill4/

As these are brand new strains to the Catalogue  And obviously no diarys Or documentation as of yet on the pair I’m going to be giving 5 packs of each away to anyone willing  and ready to give them a whirl and post up a diary grow log etc 

I look forward to seeing how you all get on with the new strains .. 

regards Panik :yep: 

Edited by panik
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, panik said:

Been working closely with a very good friend/breeder who has just finished working on the auto version of 2 of our great strains Real Gorill4 and Super cream  cookies aka Auto GSC , Auto Real Gorill4 , 

As these are brand new strains to the Catalogue  And obviously no diarys Or documentation as of yet on the pair I’m going to be giving 5 packs of each away to anyone willing  and ready to give them a whirl and post up a diary grow log etc 

they sound great, can i jump in the grow seat and run a pack of the real gorill4 auto and super cream cookies auto, i can start them in a few weeks mate. 

i run the d/p auto cookies and it was a real strong smoke, loved your fire 99, that would make a great auto the fire99 would, the 1 that was a auto i had was very nice smoke :yinyang:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

they sound great, can i jump in the grow seat and run a pack of the real gorill4 auto and super cream cookies auto, i can start them in a few weeks mate. 

i run the d/p auto cookies and it was a real strong smoke, loved your fire 99, that would make a great auto the fire99 would, the 1 that was a auto i had was very nice smoke :yinyang:

Sure can mate pm your addy etc :yep: 

• Like 1

On 16/06/2020 at 9:54 AM, panik said:

Hi mate,

I’d be up for testing a few in some of our plots if any left? Also I will be putting in an order tomorrow for a final 12! :D 

Let me know if any still available, cheers!

GB

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GREEN_BOX said:

Hi mate,

I’d be up for testing a few in some of our plots if any left? Also I will be putting in an order tomorrow for a final 12! :D 

Let me know if any still available, cheers!

GB

Yeah mate no worries just stay in the all the comments that you spoke to me in to throw some of the new autos in with your order :yep: 

• 3 weeks later...

@panik

Hi mate I notice you carry cannarado now, any chance you can get 'Daily Blues' or Blueberry Sundae? 

Hope you're keeping well

• 3 months later...

Have to mention here. 

Fast Lemon Drizzle folks. 

Nice Strain. Really lovely bit of weed. 

Definitely has the super lemon haze feeling that I love so much. Mellow finish. Unique lemon marmalade smell and flavour. 

Grew really really well. 

Definitely growing again next season. 

Edited by Ned Flanders

• 2 months later...

Thanks, seeds arrived safely this morning. Just have to get them sent to me now!!

A quick question about the freebie seeds Malawi X nl X dfg.

Are these regular seeds and are they in or outdoor??

Cheers man . I'm looking forward to this season.

( Will the other outdoor plants ( maff and fz) be okay treated like mighty gold has always been?( ie vegged under 186 and put out midmay) ? @panik

• Like 1