ANNOUNCEMENT NEW STRAINS IN STOCK...

panik

Hey Guys/Girls as of tomorrow MIGHTY GOLD , DFG, SEVEN 7's are back in stock available on the website, we also got some new comers FAST DIESEL, ROYAL MAZAR, and AFFIEDAZE

Strain info...

FAST DIESEL

large.IMG_1928.JPG

Strain Lineage Sour Diesel X GG2

Fast Diesel is  The sour Diesel clone  crossed to the early GG lines to bring down flowering times to 7 weeks , these plants grow fast have great bag appeal and structure with a fruity hint of citrus Diesel Great indoors and outdoors will finish  end September .

.Sativa/indica

.7 week Flowering

. Indoor/ outdoor 

. Harvest September 

. Feminised 

• Like 21

Royal Mazar

large.IMG_1958.JPG

Strain Lineage Mazar I Sharif X Royal Dane

Mazar I Sharif crossed to the Danish Royal Dane , these plants grow tall and slender with a very high bud to leaf ratio, expect large resin coated easy to trim buds with excellent bag appeal , Royal Mazar is auto, semi auto expect these plants to come in early , plant out mid May you will  expect to harvest August / September..

• Mostly Sativa
  • Auto / Semi Auto
  • Harvest August / September
  • Feminsied
  • Indoor / Outdoor

Edited by panik
  • Like 26

AFFIEDAZE

large.IMG_2075.JPG

Pure Afghan X Royal Dane

AFFIEDAZE is a Pure Afghan crossed to a Sativa leaning Royal Dane , These plants are heavy yielding, hard hitting, Resin coated chunky Mofo's  they finish  8weeks indoors / end of September middle October outdoors, AFFIEDAZE isn't for the faint hearted they will knock you sideways with there couch lock Indica properties so be warned Put it this way will be Happy Daze after growing these beauty's out...

• Sativa / Indica
  • Indoors / Outdoors
  • 8 Weeks Flowering Indoors
  • Harvest Outdoors end September Mid October
  • Feminised
  • Photoperiod
Edited by panik
  • Like 24

Cool. Been eyeing your gear recently & like what I see. 

Some interesting stuff there for my outdoor summer grow. Affiedaze looks a real treat.

• Like 4

Nice one, will crab a few of them. Thanks for update mate. I do like da sound of the Royal Mazar. Watch this space :yep:.

• Like 4

I presume Affiedaze will appear on your site soon...

edit: my bad, just noticed you're updating it.

Edited by Peregrine
  • Like 4

@panik You have outdone yourself, my friend!!! :thumsup: Nice seed collection, my personal fave has got to be the AFFIEDAZE :yes:  10/10 These have just whetted my appetite even more for the Jewels you are sending me my friend, so thanks mate!!

MMG :alien2:

• Like 3

Nice new line up panik buddy. I donated you and BP several hundred of the old Royal Dane (best version) and I'm delighted a breeder has used them in there work :) Be a tough decision making my choice which one of these strains I'll run on my next indoor run. Happydaze

• Like 4

4 hours ago, JGP81 said:

Nice new line up panik buddy. I donated you and BP several hundred of the old Royal Dane (best version) and I'm delighted a breeder has used them in there work :) Be a tough decision making my choice which one of these strains I'll run on my next indoor run. Happydaze

They are the same seeds I used mate started quite a few to find a keeper male :yep:  I hear the new version isn't up to much...

54 minutes ago, Key4 said:

Will have to grab a few mightygolds And some deisel.

Any outdoor pics of the diesel?

Ill ask BP if There's any on his camera chip, only ran a few as testers they done ok  hence the reproduction of these..:naughty:

37 minutes ago, Breezus said:

@panik , you're like a classic rock station.... the hits just keep on coming! :yinyang:

:naughty:

• Like 1