PAYMENTS,.. ISSUES,.. INQUIRIES,

panik

@panik received my order thanks a lot, the freebies were decent too I've been eyeing up the Lemon Fizz - do many of the SLH pheno's come out?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Exhale said:

@panik received my order thanks a lot, the freebies were decent too I've been eyeing up the Lemon Fizz - do many of the SLH pheno's come out?

Yes mate your definitely find some decent pheno,s 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Is there still a delay on orders @panik? Ordered some jiffy pots on 27th April. Thought I saw a message on the site about delays before, thanks

• Like 2

Ordered myself a little something from seedbay and received a freebie from RGS, having no clue that the two were connected lol Thank you for that :D Gorilla Dawg fems to play with along with my order, can’t complain about that :yep: 

• Like 3

Just put my first order in - site so nice and clean compared to others - really nice to be able to pay by cash as not a fan to put seeds on a card and have it appear on statement - something which is becoming harder to do.

Went a bit mad and slight over spent by about double i planned to but thought fuck it was so hard to choose and if i have to go to the post office etc may as well make sure i have enough new beans to keep me happy and hopefully extremely high for a while - most of them are ace 100% haze/tropic/sativa so i should be.

@panik enjoy the dvd as cover for cash - no idea where it came from just had it in a draw - i havent watched it so no idea if its worth watching, I dont even have a dvd player.

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 10

On 10/05/2022 at 0:26 PM, highgrower said:

Just put my first order in - site so nice and clean compared to others - really nice to be able to pay by cash as not a fan to put seeds on a card and have it appear on statement - something which is becoming harder to do.

Went a bit mad and slight over spent by about double i planned to but thought fuck it was so hard to choose and if i have to go to the post office etc may as well make sure i have enough new beans to keep me happy and hopefully extremely high for a while - most of them are ace 100% haze/tropic/sativa so i should be.

@panik enjoy the dvd as cover for cash - no idea where it came from just had it in a draw - i havent watched it so no idea if its worth watching, I dont even have a dvd player.

I don’t own a DVD player either mate lol but thanks :yep: 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, DaveyJones69 said:

@panikcan you reach out to me brother ? Can't send a msg for some reason...newb here if it isn't obvious lol 

Hello mate. You need to reach 50 posts before you can send messages :yep: 

@panik@Gaijin cheers bro! I might be buggared then! lol what's the best way to reach out the the rgs crew? Sent a message through their site but I assume that's pretty bait for them, gotta follow rules etc 

@DaveyJones69 It looks like the only way for you would be filling out the "contact us" form on the website. IME the customer service has been A+, so I can't imagine you'd wait for a reply for too long.

Alternatively you could go to the welcome section here, and say hello to the last 48 people who joined ..... 

But Panik usually gets back to people pretty quick :yep: 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DaveyJones69 said:

@panikcan you reach out to me brother ? Can't send a msg for some reason...newb here if it isn't obvious lol 

Sorry mate only just seen your message my inbox was full so I’ve cleared some messages out and I’ve PM’d you ..

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Hey @panik its been a while!  Been offline for a bit and feel like I owe you a diary in lieu of freebies you sent me.  Im doing a 20 plant sog in a 60 x 120.  In the tent are only rgsc.  Ive Fast Diesel, Sour Orange Diesel and a couple or three of the gorilla dawg freebies.  Just point me to where I should put a diary up, assuming you want me to.

Cheers bud.  Happy new year and all that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/12/2022 at 0:46 PM, Phoenix said:

Hey @panik its been a while!  Been offline for a bit and feel like I owe you a diary in lieu of freebies you sent me.  Im doing a 20 plant sog in a 60 x 120.  In the tent are only rgsc.  Ive Fast Diesel, Sour Orange Diesel and a couple or three of the gorilla dawg freebies.  Just point me to where I should put a diary up, assuming you want me to.

Cheers bud.  Happy new year and all that.

Sorry just seen this mate put it in gorilla section if you can thanks 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Ey up. Doing a small grow with fems in a bit. Thought of maybe getting some singles from RGSC. Anyone having trouble getting past the age verification page? I click yes and it just loads the same page over n over.

• Like 1