Rate your last watched Movie

MuffinMan

Residet Evil: Afterlife

7/10

I dont know how much longer they can keep this story alive because there is only like 7 people left in the entire world that havnt been Zombified. There will be no one left to kill HAHA

The movie was slow to build excitment and never really got my adreniline pumping like the first couple. Milla is still smoking hot and kicks ass but if they took her out, i would not watch the flicks at all.

And of course they left it open to another sequel. i hope the producers/directors decide to end it now because like i said, there is no one left to kill.

Must say i'm finding it hard not to rip the shit out of people's taste in films on this thread. Each to their own I guess. I just really hate these stupid action movies that flood the market. They're so fucking shit!

Each to their own chap. Stupid action movies that you think are "fucking shit", of course ARE fucking shit. Sometimes I require some fucking shit to watch whilst blazing a fatty. I don't want to sit down every night and watch Les trois coleurs, Red white & Blue every night either,...long winded art house movies where some twat gave another twat too much money to make half hour, black & white panning shots of some nonsense character riding a train staring into the distance. We could all poke fun at Rom-coms,...far to many of those made, mostly starring Jennifer Aniston.

Why not put up some of your own choice films,...you might just find,...maybe, that others detest yours. Just a thought. Peace. Mestizo

MR NICE

Started out promisingly enough with Ifans doing quite a good job or looking and acting the part. The movie skims over what a lot of people would have thought to have been the main crux of the film, smuggling large quantities of Hash! If you've read the book it is disappointing and if you haven't you would probably be confused as all hell!

Not worth going to the cinema to watch, mainly as you'll probably be able to buy it for £10 on DVD soon and at the running time (over 2 hours) you'll need to be in a nice comfy seat at home. I really wanted to like this movie, but have got to be honest in my review. I hope Howard does o.k. out of it though......

There's a lot of book to pack into a film and it fails to be anything of any sort of substance (if you'll excuse the pun) I did actually fall akip for a couple of moments, but was digesting Steak and Chips and a bottle of wine, plus one of my Haribos went down the wrong way and nearly needed the girlfriend to give me a Heimlich manouver, so might not have had my eye on the ball the whole time.

Verdict : 6/10 - Wait for DVD........

Must say i'm finding it hard not to rip the shit out of people's taste in films on this thread. Each to their own I guess. I just really hate these stupid action movies that flood the market. They're so fucking shit!

Each to their own chap. Stupid action movies that you think are "fucking shit", of course ARE fucking shit. Sometimes I require some fucking shit to watch whilst blazing a fatty. I don't want to sit down every night and watch Les trois coleurs, Red white & Blue every night either,...long winded art house movies where some twat gave another twat too much money to make half hour, black & white panning shots of some nonsense character riding a train staring into the distance. We could all poke fun at Rom-coms,...far to many of those made, mostly starring Jennifer Aniston.

Why not put up some of your own choice films,...you might just find,...maybe, that others detest yours. Just a thought. Peace. Mestizo

It's a fair shout Mephisto. Sometimes you just want to sit down, relax, skin up and enjoy the spectacle without having to concentrate on the plot too much.

:unsure: at "Mephisto",....is that as in the Marvel comic character or the ever popular brand of lady's shoe? Funny, either way. I'm about to rewatch Dr. Strangelove. I'll be happy to sing it's praise afterwards, that's a top ten for sure. Peace. Mestizo

Re-watching Master and Commander : The Far Side of the World at the moment :angel_not:

A solid 9/10 for me (10/10 requires something very special). I love the Aubrey & Maturin novels, and when it was announced I was a bit iffy about the casting, but I think Russell Crowe and Paul Bettany both do sterling jobs, and the naval battle sequences and the rounding of Cape Horn are IMHO some of the finest historical naval sequences ever filmed. It's a shame they didn't make more of them, as was intended.

I do like my military & naval history dramas (massive fan of both Sharpe and Hornblower, loved the books too).

Edited by Boojum

7/10 for expendables

:angel_not: I left the cinema early, god it was dull, the only good bit was the plane going back to shoot/dump fuel on the baddies :beer:

Mate that film was fucking terrible :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The Schwarzenegger/Willis scene was just cringeworthy.

That and Mortal Kombat 2 have to be the worst ive seen at cinema...

:bag:

• Like 1

Gotta say it looked lame. Any film who's sole selling point is the cast is bound to be fucking ropey.

Having said that, Red looks like it could be quite a giggle.

Edited by Boojum