Rate your last watched Movie

MuffinMan

Steven Seagull is a fat joke who plays the guitar badly.

I was joking chap. What's the matter? Not getting your leg over at the moment or summing? One of those piles popped up again has it? :mashed:

Nah, just hard to tell in text something that may be obvious in conversation ;)

Thankfully I've never had piles, that's something I'm looking forward to as I get older lol Oh the joys I have to look forward to :ouch:

Steven Seagull is a fat joke who plays the guitar badly.

I was joking chap. What's the matter? Not getting your leg over at the moment or summing? One of those piles popped up again has it? lol

Nah, just hard to tell in text something that may be obvious in conversation ;)

Thankfully I've never had piles, that's something I'm looking forward to as I get older :ouch: Oh the joys I have to look forward to ;)

I heard that geez. I f'up all the time. Secret to not getting piles is not to strain,....just breathe in deeply. :mashed: Peace. Mestizo

• Like 1

Guest ping pang
BTW. Marked for Death was his only good movie. Peace . Mestizo

recently got the uncut blue ray waiting til my ak48 is done(few weeks) to watch that again :ouch:

last film at pics was expendables 6/10 just for action scenes cant remember much of it tho waiting for blueray to become 'available' lol

last 1 i watched on the pc (plugged into my tv :rofl: ) was total recall in hd lol, still a classic, might stick red heat on lol

:B):

Watched Resident Evil 4,never liked any of them and just watch cause of Milla.Games were brilliant.They shouldn't adapt video games into movie's and vice versa.Watched a real film after that Old Boy.Watching Brain dead from Peter Jackson just now hadn't seen it for years and got it the other day :ouch:

Edited by Mellow Mannie 72

I agree with you too there mate.It's the only film i enjoyed of his.Alot of the jungle tunes in the early 90's had alot of quotes from that film.

I've just booked to watch Mr Nice tonight :(

Give you all a report tomorrow....

i watched Mr nice last night it was sound but my ass was killin by the time we got out the cinema :-( them cinema chairs aint nice!!!

I think far more aesthetically pleasing a film, without all the faux historical nonesense attached is Valhalla Rising, directed by the bloke who made Bronson, infinitely better than 300 or Centurion that gets an 8-10 :spliff:

8/10 too... Valhalla Rising is a very interesting and beautifully shot film, filmed entirely in Scotland. British film needs to use such special locations more they are the star of this film. Wonderful cinematography, mise en scene and countryside... :wink:

Gwan Scotland.

Must be shit if Steven Seagull is listed as a pro :wink:

Steven Seagal is godly and he plays guitar as well but not in the film unfortunately for you. Peace. Mestizo

Seagals the bomb in Machete and should play bad guys more often. Great casting by Rodriquez.

Steven Seagull is a fat joke who plays the guitar badly. He's been in ONE decent movie in his entire life - Under Siege and the only reason that's any good is the excellent cartoon bad guy performances by Tommy Lee Jones and Gary Busey.

Songs from the crystal caves alright :)

Seagals a nutter Heres a great piece on him and how he took down the mob lol

Guest weedmonsta
I've just booked to watch Mr Nice tonight :spliff:

Give you all a report tomorrow....

i watched Mr nice last night it was sound but my ass was killin by the time we got out the cinema :-( them cinema chairs aint nice!!!

thats to stop u falling asleep :wink:

recently got the uncut blue ray waiting til my ak48 is done(few weeks) to watch that again ;)

last film at pics was expendables 6/10 just for action scenes cant remember much of it tho waiting for blueray to become 'available' :smoke:

last 1 i watched on the pc (plugged into my tv ;) ) was total recall in hd :rofl:, still a classic, might stick red heat on :doh:

:v:

I like your style,....I might have to dig out the original predator, robocop, stir crazy,......actually,...anything with Richard Pryor in. Peace. Mestizo

I watched expendables recently average action fare but refreshing after the stylelised crap of the last 10 years, Matrix might have had it's moments but it has a lot to answer for as well.

7/10 for expendables and 9/10 for the one scene with Mickey who again steals the film even though he's only in it for a few minutes.

Everyone should watch ichi the killer (9/10), Volcano high 8/10, 2002 (8.5/10), Oldboy (9.5/10), Ong Bak (8/10) Beautiful boxer 8.5/10 and Kung fu Hustle 8.5/10, all asian all good!

Might go and get some asian movies forgot how good they are!

Edited by Tutu

Must say i'm finding it hard not to rip the shit out of people's taste in films on this thread. Each to their own I guess. I just really hate these stupid action movies that flood the market. They're so fucking shit!