Rate your last watched Movie

MuffinMan

Watching saving Grace last night for the first time. How fuking funny was that!!!

Its about a middle aged woman growing weed! Don't get much better!

The film was very inaccuarate though when it came down to the dynamics of growing but was still worth a watch!!

Defo a 7/10 as I'm a grower!

Edited by Orangebudrules

I'm just grabbing Dolan's Cadillac now, its a 09 film wonder how it slipped passed me.

-2Hi

I think it's worth atleast a "once through" :bong:

I blame hollywood for not focusing on truley good work souly for the purpose of keeping a few names intown better off than the rest... movies like .. Revolver... that film was awesome, but I could only get a riped copy off the net (not going there!!!). It wasn't until a few years later that I could and did actually buy a copy of this movie, and it came out in 05?? So I blame the forces that be in Hollywood, and I think it's just another reason they don't like the internet, if not the primary complaint they have but don't want to voice.

I really want to see Mr. Nice, and I'll bet it won't show up for a few years in the U.S. ... :yinyang:

I saw a DVD the other night called "The Counterfeiters" (2007)

It's set in 1940s and about 'Operation Bernhard' a group of prisoners are forced to produce fake foreign currency.

I wont say too much more about it but it's a really food film.

Well worth a watch IMO 10/10

• Like 1

Saw mr nice on fri good film every time they sparked up you just wanted a toke yourself a curse on no smoking laws not anywhere near as good as the book imo but pretty good 7/10

Machete

9/10

On par with Desperado!

Better than Sin City and Spy Kids not quite as good as Planet Terror but that's almost impossible to top.

Rob you're my Hollywood Hero both utter shite and awesome films from the same guy, a sell out and a purist who knew it could happen.

Not counting The Bride of Frankenstein which I've just re-watched (and which gets a solid 10/10), the last film I watched was Casablanca a while back (also a re-watch, also a solid 10/10). Haven't watched a new film for ages, there's been nothing released recently that even remotely appeals to me lol

• Like 1

operation petticoat (The one with the pink submarine) Classic seen many times forgot how funny it is

8.5/10

Tony curtis is wicked in it.

Its niche booj, but check out 'The Illusionist' by Sylvain Chomet :stoned: beautiful film

B :(

Not heard of that, just looked it up. Based on a script by the great Jacques Tati, I'll give it a look ;)

E2A Just realised - Sylvain Chomet made Belleville Rendez-vous didn't he ? In that case I'll definitely give it a look, with a pedigree like that.

Edited by Boojum

Machete 6/10. Sorry to disagree with Tutu....this starts out great,....then,...they give Jessica Alba too big a role,...I know it's B-movie mania so the acting is meant to be sub-standard, but that girl can't even act badly, plus she's not as fit as she used to be. If I was Machete, I would have carried off Michelle Rodriguez, standard, she looks like she'd be a hand-full,...a good one mind.

Also the mexican gang youth that allies himself to Machete (Danny Trejo), the one with ginger hair and a roled bandana headband is clearly related to the director or producer or sumink, coz he looks more jewish than anything else to me. Trying to pass him off as some kind of badman did not drop,....I know anorexic 17 year old girls who could have dropped that pussy.

Pros: it's got Steven Seagal, Bobby De Niro and Lindsay Lohan gets her lillians out.,,,(like none of us have ever seen with that before!)

Also Danny Trejo looks tougher in Con Air. In this he looks like a bit of a grand papi.

Peace. Mestizo

Must be shit if Steven Seagull is listed as a pro :mashed:

Steven Seagal is godly and he plays guitar as well but not in the film unfortunately for you. Peace. Mestizo

Steven Seagull is a fat joke who plays the guitar badly. He's been in ONE decent movie in his entire life - Under Siege and the only reason that's any good is the excellent cartoon bad guy performances by Tommy Lee Jones and Gary Busey.

Edited by Boojum

Steven Seagull is a fat joke who plays the guitar badly.

I was joking chap. What's the matter? Not getting your leg over at the moment or summing? One of those piles popped up again has it? :mashed: