Rate your last watched Movie

MuffinMan

Red looks equally as bad a comic book no ones heard of for a reason. Granny Mirrens line "i kill people dear" and Malcovichs " Old man my ass" made me want to final act of inglorious bastards the whole cinema :rofl:

Fuck most modern films, Empire gave Kick Ass 5 stars ffs, a film where Nic Cages acting is the best thing about it...

:rofl: :rofl: :bag:

I concede Red looks as cheesy as fuck. It just depends on whether it embraces the cheese and does a big pisstake, or takes itself seriously. If it's the former, it could be a decent beer movie (not a cinema watch). I don't mind dumb movies, so long as they know they are dumb.

I saw the remake of Bad Lieutenant the other day, Cage`s acting seems to of gone up a notch in that, well worth a watch imo

He was good in Raising Arizona and Leaving Las Vegas. But even if he were to deliver the finest screen performance ever, nothing will redeem him for the Wicker Man remake. He must burn for that.

BURN I tell you ;)

I saw the remake of Bad Lieutenant the other day, Cage`s acting seems to of gone up a notch in that, well worth a watch imo

I saw the trailer a while back and have been wanting to watch it for ages. Cage is a good actor, but unfortunately loves cash. So, even more unfortunately, because of his love of cash, people with loads of it use it as bait to get him in their shit films.

P.S. That advert is painful.

Edited by Father McPot

Just watched Leaves of Grass with Edward Norton, really good script and it revolves around a enormous hydroponics setup :spliff:

The lives of two identical twins, one an Ivy League philosophy professor, the other a small-time and brilliant marijuana grower, intertwine when the professor is lured back to his Oklahoma hometown for a doomed scheme against a local drug lord.

8.5/10

E2a, Yeah, that`s a shit ad :rofl:

Edited by ratdog

le Horde 8/10 for this I found it a top notch film

Ponty pool againe I would give this about 7 /10 good film not a lot going on but still suck's you in

Last night I watched Machete and it was odd realy odd I would give it a 7.5 its a new film made to look like grind house films and there done a good job of it

• Like 1

Watched Red last night not bad, 6/10 cheese factor high, tongue firmly in cheek, good action, good cast, traditional shoot em up action romp :wallbash:

The Social Network ~ 7/10 *

* comes with a warning that it may get on your nerves

I'd give it 8, maybe even 9, but I wouldn't see it a second time. The privileged Yanks & arrogant geeks may well grate, but that's part of the point. I wouldn't got to see this stoned, because the brilliant dialogue (by Aaron Sorkin) demands your full attention & reverses the usual Hollywood rule of 'show, don't tell'. Great casting, acting and editing, but the stunning thing about this movie is that it's such recent history and all true.

The Infidel 7.5/10 - Omid Jalili plays a muslim who finds out he was actually born a jew and adopted by a muslim family. Very funny in places, a good take on religious separation and a nice performance by pretty much all involved.