Rate your last watched Movie

MuffinMan

Four Lions -

satirical black comedy about 4 suicide bombers - business as usual for Chris Morris as he attacks all forms of stupidity on both sides of the "war of terror" and particularly attacking the crude media stereotypes about what makes a british jihadist tick. a bit hit and miss but when he hits its very funny and at the same time poignant. Morris proves satire is still alive and kicking in the 21st century. Recommended.

8/10

history boys - only watched 20 mins of it then i decided watching topgear repeats on dave would be more interesting! lads at school taking it in turns to get touched up on their teachers motorbike ..... :spliff: who writes shit like that?

american gangster - good film , great actors :rofl:

The Wanderers

"don't fuck with the baldies "

this is one of the best films i've seen

brilliant soundtrack

great script

well recommended

and for some reason discontinued on video

post-42232-1287434591_thumb.jpg

Edited by quadz007
  • Like 1

Four Lions 7/10. I agree with Danny Leno but more its a hit, hit, miss. I watched it four times but Im probably biased though as was a tiny bit involved in it.

Kenny 8/10. A subtle amusing story about a loveable simplistic guy leading life by example. Passion of the christ? No its definitely Kenny. 2006

Four Lions 7/10. I agree with Danny Leno but more its a hit, hit, miss. I watched it four times but Im probably biased though as was a tiny bit involved in it.

Kenny 8/10. A subtle amusing story about a loveable simplistic guy leading life by example. Passion of the christ? No its definitely Kenny. 2006

lookin forward to watching 4 lions

seen Kenny, the toilet guy. fuckin loved it

Gangsters paradise jeruslema

I watched this last night and thougth it was a fanatastic film.It reminded me a little of anitehr fanastic film City of God

Storyline

Starting off with simple smash and grabs, and petty crime, Lucky Kunene quickly graduates to more aggressive heists such as armed robbery and carjacking. Soon, Lucky realizes he needs a bigger score to fulfill his goals of making it big, and escaping from the slums, to a dream house by the sea. Kunene hatches an elaborate and violent plan to make his fortune - hijacking buildings from landlords of Johannesburg tenements by winning the favor of the tenants and then holding their rent hostage from the landowners. His high-profile real estate acquisitions attract the attention of the local police force who have no qualms about using unprovoked brutality to bring him down. His trouble with the law, coupled with an escalating war between a local drug lord, creates a tense standoff: both sides are closing in, and Kunene must stay one step ahead--or his empire, and his life, will come crashing down.

8/10

i watch the collector last night,from the wrighters of saw IV andVI,basically the same thing,some sick in the head block take a family hostage and torture and kill the lot apart from the ones he wants to keep alive in a small box a live...

all honesty i think is shit just another way of feeding some sick minds out there but also i finish watch it was pass 1 am and make me make sure all the looks are lock in the house windows close and my kids were safe a sleep,but then make me think there will b some one thinking i do it for real...

my opinion avoid but still 7/10 :spliff:

Millenium Actress.....

ignore the cheesy git American narration :spliff:

This was pretty damn awesome, and beautiful tooo. Also it kinda gave a bit of insight into some glimpses of Japanese history. Possibly not quite as magical and engaging as spirited away, but the subject matter is a bit more gritty. Emotionally touching though, an absolute feast for the eyes and a very cleverly woven tale.

9/10

Just watched American : The Bill Hicks Story

Just bought a special edition DVD for 15£ in one of our beloved supermarkets :guitar:

10 out of 10 :spliff:

hxxp://www.americanthemovie.com/

Edited by PauloLx