Rate your last watched Movie

MuffinMan

"Sundo" Robin Padillas "Horror-suspense"as my sun said low-budget bad-acting,I flung the disc earlier,binned it,but I am as magnanimous as Simon Cowell on a good day so I give it 1/10 :P

Blood Diamond 6/10

A decent film, but there are so many holes in the plot it's hard to take it too seriously. Still worth a watch.

TIA Bru :P Excellent film,got a permanent place on my DVD rack.

Four lions - tells the story of a group of British jihadists who push their abstract dreams of glory to the breaking point...

Funniest thing ive seen in ages, what a bunch of fucking idiots. Stars Mr. fonejacker. 10/10

Barry: What's with the gun?

Waj: Proper replica man.

Barry: It's too small man!

Waj: Not too small, brother. Big hands!

Memorable quote "Machete don't text!" lol

i like "you fucked with the wrong mexican !"

Haha, I'm already itching for a second viewing!

"I thought you said machete don't text?"

"Machete improvises!"

Awesome!

Four lions - tells the story of a group of British jihadists who push their abstract dreams of glory to the breaking point...

Funniest thing ive seen in ages, what a bunch of fucking idiots. Stars Mr. fonejacker. 10/10

I managed to blag the DVD on preorder for £3!! Well chuffed!

10/10 from me too, really hope chros Morris makes more feature films.

"why you shaking your heads, you look like idiots?"

"surveillance innit. Barry says if we shake our heads we come out all blurry!"

My favourite movie of the year by a long way. Definite 10/10

He's going to heaven innit He martyred a sheep,

Memorable quote "Machete don't text!" lol

i like "you fucked with the wrong mexican !"

Haha, I'm already itching for a second viewing!

"I thought you said machete don't text?"

"Machete improvises!"

Awesome!

Disappointed you didn't wait for me dude. I'm there for the second viewing, then some reach.

Team America World Police - Fuck Yeah! Trey Parker and Matt Stone are so talented, the film had me in stitches again even though its about the 3rd time I've watched it. 8.5/10.

Bruno - besides this movie being way too camp for me, after not being especially impressed with Borat I can't say I was expecting this to be much better. It gets a crude 4/10.

Dance Flick - seriously one of the most painfully annoyingly shite movies I've ever seen! Gets 0.1/10 (because I did laugh once when I saw the female dance instructers pronounced camel toe in the crotch of her lycra suit). Couldn't physically or mentally watch any further than the first 10 minutes. 10 minutes is my latest cut off period for any movie I'm not enjoying, I'm prepared to give any movie a chance, but I've sat through enough dismal excuses for movies (IMO) thinking afterwards I can't believe I've just wasted x amount of my life on watching that utter garbage. I find you can usually be pretty certain that a movie aint gonna get any better after 10 minutes lol. I do however feel it necessary to point out that this movie was lent to me, because a friend had finished watching it and it was only due back at the vid shop the next day... and he told me it was good. Never going to trust his judgement on movies again :rofl:

SALT - not massively impressed to be honest. I mean I like a good spy movie, but this somehow felt predictable to me. I think all the hype it got in reviews raised my expectations too much. It gets a 6/10 from me. They don't make spy movies like they used to. I really enjoyed the Bourne trilogy and Ronin (one of my fav movies by the way defo gets a 9.5/10 from me!), but nowadays spy movies can almost be classed more as action films than genuine old school spy movies like those with Michael Caine as Harry Palmer for example.

E2A: spelling pisstakes

Edited by Puff Adder

I think far more aesthetically pleasing a film, without all the faux historical nonesense attached is Valhalla Rising, directed by the bloke who made Bronson, infinitely better than 300 or Centurion that gets an 8-10 :unsure:

this is why i love opinions, that Valhalla, was fucked up dude :yinyang:

some fantastic cinematography, but it was awful to watch.

finally got around to watching Machete :yep:

totally cheesy, some awful scripting and acting to boot, but i loved it all the same. Total 70's flick.

5/10 from me.

• 2 weeks later...
Mesrine 9/10

A 9 from me too. Good that you could love and hate Jacques Mesrine at the same time.

Cum Guzzling Sluts 4. Not as much cum guzzling as the first 3 so I'll give it 4 tissues out of 10.

Yeah, unlike backdoor sluts 9, it made Naughy Nurses 2 look like Crotch Capers 3!

I was pleasantly surprised by this one. Nicely idiotic Sherlock Holmes as M15 man too.

Last thing I watched was "Doppelgänger aka Journey to the far side of the sun", 4/10. I'd spent 30odd years with a vague memory of the best film ever albeit through young boy's eyes, astronauts and everything back to front.... I eventually managed to remember enough to track down the title and find the film. I wish I hadn't :pirate:.

• Like 1

A Serbian Film - 0/10.

I enjoyed 4 Lions, didn't find it that funny but an entertaining easy to watch movie none the less.

Edited by J..A

Vinyan, ''horror'' film about a couple who lose their son in the Tsunami and six months later see a video of a village in Burma in which they think they see their son, so they hire a Triad to take them to find him. fucking pretentious load of boring shit, hated it 2/10

Buried-poster.jpg

saw this last night after quite a busy day at the fair and it was

soooo heavy. From it's great opening scene to the last

frame it was a tense and very claustrophobic experience.

It was such a simple idea, one guy, trapped in a coffin for 100 minutes

and err, that's it! Not for everyone I guess but one of the best original

films I have seen this year, a worthy 8/10