Rate your last watched Movie

MuffinMan

As per title let's rate the movies we watch for some feedback and recommendations. This thread is quite popular elsewhere , hopefully we can get it going here.

ok just watched

Predators [imdb link] << mod plz remove link if not allowed.

Genre : Action / Sci-Fi

Score 6 / 10

Not to be confused with the Aliens v Predator series, this one features history from the original movie with Arnie and co..

Quite a decent adaptation to the storyline, albeit a few weak characters. The movie starts with quite a good opening scene, and then slows a little. It doesn't take long to get things moving again though, and there is lots going on.

It won't be the best movie you'll ever see. But it's well worth a watch.

Recommended for anyone who likes a shoot em up.

Great topic MM :v: The last film i watched was Butch Cassidy and The Sundance kid on daytime tv the other day.Although ive watched this classic many times before,i never get bored of it.Redford and Newmans bickering/banter on screen just seems so natural and very funny,like old pals.The ending is absolutey brilliant and the saloon piano music almost haunting.For me,its a rare ten out of ten and made me want to download The Sting instantly,another Redford/Newman classic and indeed ten out of ten :)

• Like 1

Last film i watched was "Cyrus Mind Of A Serial Killer" This is the little synopsis "Inspired by a true story, a small independent news crew, made up of reporter Maria and her camera man Tom, investigates a series of unexplained disappearances in a small Midwestern county." I got this film by mistake i got told it was the new cyrus film that had just been released, but it turned ot to be a completely different film!. To be fair i am so glad that it was the wrong film as this is amazing. It is got plenty of gore and killing and yet besides this you find yourself stuck to the screen. 10/10

I watched a film called Two Weeks Later, last night.

It was directed by Danny Boyle so I was interested to see if it was any good. It wasn't bad actually.

I'm not really a fan of the zombie genre of films but I liked the angle this film took. It started off with a guy waking up in hospital to find everyone had disappeared. Turns out a virus had wiped them out and turned them into into zombies. He meets up with a couple of other non-infected people and begins a journey to find a safe haven with group of soldiers somewhere near Manchester.

I enjoyed the film. Much better than I'd expected for a zombie film. Worth a watch I think.

It was directed by Danny Boyle so I was interested to see if it was any good. It wasn't bad actually.

I'm not really a fan of the zombie genre of films but I liked the angle this film took. It started off with a guy waking up in hospital to find everyone had disappeared. Turns out a virus had wiped them out and turned them into into zombies. He meets up with a couple of other non-infected people and begins a journey to find a safe haven with group of soldiers somewhere near Manchester.

I enjoyed the film. Much better than I'd expected for a zombie film. Worth a watch I think.

28 days later! Ye good movie.

• Like 1

Last film I watched was Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, for about the 4th time. Not as great as the 1st and 3rd films in the series but a fun ride. Marks out of ten? ....7/10

Toy Story 3 - sugar coated shit 2/10

The Expendables - incredibly fucking awful 0/10

Iron Man 3 - Excellent fun 8/10

Inception - Poor 3/10

E To change scores

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 1

28 days later! Ye good movie.

Doh! Yes, 28 Days Later! (No idea where I got Two Weeks Later from!)

• Like 1

salt - 8/10 great film lots of action :)

Robin hood - 6/10 good film IMO but wanted more living in the woods type of robin hood

kick ass - 6/10 Good film but a bit fucked up with all the mindless killing and what's with the little girl??? very wrong I think

The Jonses; a great take on the world of advertising and Demi Moore looks fitter than she did in St Elmos Fire (even though she now only has one single expression to portray a range of emotions). 7/10

Kick Ass; fantastic comic book action and not what I was expecting at all. Okay you cunts... Let's see what you can do now! :smokin: 8.5/10

This is England; dark, bleak, beautiful, funny and emotional (a bit like my missus). 8/10

funny people , not very funny 5/10

public enemies, just never got goin 5/10

greenzone , not enough action for me but still pretty good 7/10

from paris with love. why did i buy this it was terrible 2/10

deadman running, award winners danny dyer ,tamer hassan and 50 pence :smokin: . i really liked it not to bad 7/10