Rate your last watched Movie

MuffinMan

machette, cool film, great fight scenes, a lot of blood lol

When did this get released? Or have you got yourself an early release *cough*. How would you rate it out of ten. Is it as stupidly tongue in cheek as planet terror?

watching machete now,same type of film as p/terror n death proof.will put my out of ten wen watched it.. and as for centurion 8/10 and law abiding citizen 8/10 and unthinkable 6/10.. lol

Coincidentally , i noticed it was out last night & watched it before i stumbled upon this thread ..

With a name like machete how could i not investigate further.

seeing danny trejo's face sealed the deal ( didn't know it until then , but i've seen a few films with him in )

8/10 too lol

Machete gets a 9/10 for me!! After being severly disappointed with predators..rodriguez goes back to doing what he does best..and IMO this is his best!!

Memorable quote "Machete don't text!" :!:

• Like 1

'Exit through the gift shop' a new film directed by Banksy, well worth a watch 7.43/10

Imcidently saw this last week to and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Watched some of Predators last night, i say some, i switched it off half way through, boring as :!:

2/10

E2a, Great thread this lol

Edited by ratdog

I watched Centurion last night and felt it brought absolutely nothing new or interesting to my life, it was probably the least well spent hour and half of my life since the time I allowed myself to be tricked into watching 300.

4-10

The only thing going for this film besides the beautiful scenery which I am unsure was even Scottish, and was boringly displayed, was the female antagonist, the deadly silent Pictish assassin hubba hubba, the fight scenes which i assume are the crux of the film are needlessly gory and not especially entertaining :P

I think far more aesthetically pleasing a film, without all the faux historical nonesense attached is Valhalla Rising, directed by the bloke who made Bronson, infinitely better than 300 or Centurion that gets an 8-10 :)

Edited by MickyJay4MaryJane