Rate your last watched Movie

MuffinMan

Paranormal Activity 4/10 oh so scary.

avatar 5/10 was it a comedy becouse it made me laugh.(thought it could have been a good film as story lines not that bad).

stepbrothers 7/10 funny.

Burke & Hare - pointless, tiresome comedy without the jokes, hard work ~ 4/10

Due Date - not as bad as B&H but the odd guffaw and 1 great scene gives this ~ 6/10

SAW3D - nasty, torturous, another 3D film unworthy of the extra cost and even

though it's tagged as the last, of course there will be a sequel ~ 3/10

Cant remember the name of the film as it was so bad! All i know is that its about a cop who is sent to prison for killing Forrest Griffin & has to fight in a cage for the prison hard man (Vinny Jones). It also has Rashard Evans in it & almost everyone in the film wears something with Tapout branding on it.

Watched inseption last night,would give it 7.5/8 out of ten.Really ambitious,fast paced,headfucking action scenes and decent acting.The only minus being it made my stoner brain hurt too much trying to understand the plot and original concept :spliff: Our lass didnt help,chirping every 5 minutes,working the plot out (out loud) like a murder mystery :)

Get him to the Greek' on saturday funny as, despite previously thinking Russell Brand was a complete cock before this. Having seen it all I want is to smoke Geoffrey.

The Social Network 6.5/10

Better than I expected but far from a great film , I wouldn't bother unless you

already have some interest in the subject

To my shame my mate subjected me to the first third of One Eyed Monster the other night :stoned: ,it is absolutely fucking terrible, i`ve never seen such shit in my life :stoned: for sure :spliff:

Get him to the Greek' on saturday funny as, despite previously thinking Russell Brand was a complete cock before this. Having seen it all I want is to smoke Geoffrey.

I watched it on saturday too, were you that fella outside the window in the mac?

I'd give GHTTG a resounding 10/10, some great performances all round, especially from P Diddy who showed himself to have fine comic timing with some pretty decent acting skills. You could argue he was only playing himself, but he was playing himself on Jeffrey, which is another thing altogether.

I honestly couldn't fault it, not a dull scene in the whole near two hours and it flew by.

"You can't outrun me, I'm a black man." lol:spliff:

Just watched a couple of flicks

hxxp://www.imdb.com/title/tt1265998/

Afro Samurai is just a cool&stylish animation movie with some funny moments

7 out of 10

hxxp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0804529/

Sleep Dealer is a thrilher from Alex Rivera and shows a possible future...a scary one i must admit lol

realy enjoyed this one

9 out of 10

Edited by PauloLx