green poison fast version nft grow

spankydemonkey

yep...rapid is the word..just popped three of these meself. coming along swell as those damn americans might say :)

• Like 2

looking like that only 23 days into flower, unreal mate, well done ;)

thx rab, yeh they are doing great

yep...rapid is the word..just popped three of these meself. coming along swell as those damn americans might say :)

swell lol.......thx carpo m8, you're gonna love them m8, also get them pics up. :yep:

• Like 3

Guest Kipper420

lol...all i will say is go for it kipper m8.

Might have picked one up (; looking great in here though mate

• Like 2

guys, i forgot to add the other photo of a group shot at day 23 flower, just found it on my phone, i told you i was mashed from that stag do.lol

anyway here it is

gallery_35372_9228_264018.jpg

thats it until friday.

• Like 7

What a beautiful garden!

it looks like you'll have a good amount of medicine for this year, top job mate!

thanks for sharing!

jaypp

• Like 1

Nice picture that. Bit of a difference progress wise from 's fast version grow, I know they're different strains though. I found the green poison fast version to be very fast indeed but I let them go as long as the non-fast and they turned out nice. Could've had them down at week 7 :yep:

• Like 2

Thats allot of bud.

thx HH, yeh it doesm8.

although with parabolic shades, you get some nice sized heads, but everything underneath is generally just tiny fluffy bits as you dont get the light penetration with that type shade, but it puts little heat down. so it as its pros and cons.

Nice, done a good job in keeping them uniform in size as well :)

thx oak, all last week i was topping every branch to get a even canopy, mainly for the reasons above about the light penetration with the paras.

Nice picture that. Bit of a difference progress wise from 's fast version grow, I know they're different strains though. I found the green poison fast version to be very fast indeed but I let them go as long as the non-fast and they turned out nice. Could've had them down at week 7 :yep:

hi CC, gp as always been a great yielder , although i've not tried s.a.d so cant comment. i've grown these f1's in soil before, they will be ready in around 6 weeks, but i may let them go to 7weeks yet.

Edited by spankydemonkey
  • Like 2

Yeah I do agree with @@Chester Copperpot . Yours have progressed a lot quicker than mine. I'm actually quite amazed how much faster to be honest. As mentioned they are different strains, but I would also put the difference in speed down to your use of an nft system, more powerful lights and more experience. I really want to try my hand at nft after seeing this. Your rate of growth and health of the plants have been exellent.

• Like 4

Yeah I do agree with @@Chester Copperpot . Yours have progressed a lot quicker than mine. I'm actually quite amazed how much faster to be honest. As mentioned they are different strains, but I would also put the difference in speed down to your use of an nft system, more powerful lights and more experience. I really want to try my hand at nft after seeing this. Your rate of growth and health of the plants have been exellent.

well there could be several reasons k-b ,from the enviroment setup, to the lights used, the style of growing being done, maybe down to more experience, i could'nt honestly say.

yours will be fine m8.

• Like 3