green poison fast version nft grow

spankydemonkey

I saw that GT silicon but for some reason thought it was something different lol thanks man I'll give it a shot :yep:

• Like 2

@ spankydemonkey

Smashing bit of growing there mate. You have that fv gp sorted. Keep on keeping on. Peace Ts1

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

all stems was snapping,and the bud is nice and dry, end result a nice bag full of medicine, its weighs exactly 834 grams, which works out at 29oz and 22 grams, with 2 400w bulbs running at super lumen, so basically 880w of light throughtout flower, which if my maths is correct works out at 0.95gpw, overall im very happy with that

it will stay in the bag for another week being burped every day, then it will be going into my jars.

gallery_35372_9228_460658.jpg

• Like 16

Excellent result mr.spanky. do you make hash/oil from your popcorn buds? Assuming you even had any. Also if you find a spare minute can you get a picture of a dry nugget? Cheers.

• Like 1

Guest DelaTony

Fantastic result mate. Gonna read through your diary you're obviously a good grower

How long did you flower for, i've got the cream caramels going into flower soon

Excellent result mr.spanky. do you make hash/oil from your popcorn buds? Assuming you even had any. Also if you find a spare minute can you get a picture of a dry nugget? Cheers.

here you go k-b, one with the flash on and one with it off, also i think you lose the pic quality abit when resizing down.

gallery_35372_9228_61235.jpg

gallery_35372_9228_228308.jpg

• Like 2

Fantastic result mate. Gonna read through your diary you're obviously a good grower

How long did you flower for, i've got the cream caramels going into flower soon

thx dela, they was flowered for 7 weeks exactly, they could of come down at 6 weeks as they was ready,

and am i a good grower, i dunno , i believe its all in the enviroment myself. but as said at the begining of this thread i've been growing in nft for over 7 years, so i know how it works like the back of my hand, so i suppose it helps.

caremel cream...nice,is that the fast versions? coz i'll be checking your diary out on that one to see how they come along as i got these planed later this year.

That was one hell of a read real fast grow and a brilliant set up well done what's next strain you thinking for?

thx ek1, yeh i enjoyed making it, next strain is black jack f1 which i started a diary of in the sweet seeds forum.

Edited by spankydemonkey

Fantastic result mate! Gonna snap some green poison f1's, be good to have aside for a quick crop to start with again when i'm in my new place.

• Like 1