green poison fast version nft grow

spankydemonkey

phew, that was a quick one :yep: nice grow spanky, looking forward to flowering my green poison fv in the next couple of weeks. enjoy :yinyang:

thx sprit, yeh it was a quick one alright, and cant wait to see your gp fv grow.

Fantastic result mate! Gonna snap some green poison f1's, be good to have aside for a quick crop to start with again when i'm in my new place.

thx indi, yeh give them a bash.

• Like 1

Hi spankydemonkey.

What a grow mate, ticks all the boxes.

A while ago I done about 4 or 5 crops in NFT, I can't remember which table it was but it was over 6 foot.... My trouble was having bigger plants at the tap end than I was getting at the run off end, have you ever experienced this? I did enjoy growing in NFT, I loved the growth rate and they did look healthy apart from gradually getting smaller down the table. I might go back to it if I can sort that out.

Well done anyway buddy you've got it down.

Well done mate, did you notice more swell by giving it that week extra. Anyway good on ya, i will be chuffed to get that yield.

hi HH, yes they carried on swelling even during the flush, i think giving them that extra week really sets them off.

Hi spankydemonkey.

What a grow mate, ticks all the boxes.

A while ago I done about 4 or 5 crops in NFT, I can't remember which table it was but it was over 6 foot.... My trouble was having bigger plants at the tap end than I was getting at the run off end, have you ever experienced this? I did enjoy growing in NFT, I loved the growth rate and they did look healthy apart from gradually getting smaller down the table. I might go back to it if I can sort that out.

Well done anyway buddy you've got it down.

hi wellsy, thx m8.

and no i never experience the front end plants being bigger, its always been say the back 3 plants at the end of the trays with there roots in the res that tends to yield the heaviest.

• Like 1

Ok cheers mate. I always had lots of good roots and loads in the tank but it happened on nearly every crop and I couldn't work out what it was. I tried the tray at all different angles but still couldn't solve it. I think I might get the next size system down and give that a go.

• 9 years later...

The quick veg times do sound like a perk. How's the maintenance with those 400w lights? And do you notice a significant difference with the liquid silicon in your mix?